It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the wrong doers in the US will ever be brought to justice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Were the people involved with the JFK assassination ever held up and charged? What about the fraud of the Gulf of Tonkien?

More recently 9-11, WMDs and the like. Do you think any of these people will ever be brought to justice?

What about the cops that beat people to death almost daily or the TSA agents with their hand down people's pants?

The banker who stole your home?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

ehh probably not.. maybe lynched.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by yourmamaknows

ehh probably not.. maybe lynched.

The wheat and the weeds will be gathered up together at harvest time.

Well, goodnight!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Don't ya just wish that the "shift" that's supposed to take place would just punish those who need to punished and not us kind caring folk?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
With the history of events and current situation there is always a chance it could go either way. I know the most powerful warlords only get their strength from the support they have, without an army they are nothing. It is going to depend on the team work that can be harnessed to unite and confront this corruption. I have been noticing international pressure gradually building over the years as more of the facts came out. If enough support can be raised to take on the strength behind these events then the wrong doers will be brought to justice. Only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I think at some point in everyones life they look in the mirror and ask "Why me?"
some are more easily answered than others ♥

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I know,a 1 word answer... NO. ie. like my second line.

new topics

top topics

join