It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Volcano Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
7.8 Earthquake, Kermadec Islands & 9 other EQ's 5 mag and up! Is this a sign of volcanos to errupt?

This is the most recent near New Zealand quakes.globalincidentmap.com... look yourself. This website seems to give me better data then usgs but they seem to be using data from usgs. USGS also doesnt show earthqauke activity in Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park.

I Noticed this first near Chile were the last 6.5 EQ occured June 20/11 across from that in Argentina I noticed an odd patch of EQ's 8 or 9 all Mag 5+ was very very odd I been checking on earthquake activity all year & this was strange, thoughts came to my head maybe a volcano is releasing pressure

Ash from the Puyehue volcano in Chile covers a ski resort in Argentina and spectacular electrical storms light up the Puyehue-Cordón Caulle range after the long-dormant volcano erupted at the weekend, belching an ash cloud more than six miles high over the Andes
www.guardian.co.uk...

Next I noticed this in Alaska, Fox Islands about last week or so this time I had witnessed over 15 in the region shorty after 7.2 - FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA Friday, June 24, 2011 so I searched Aleutian Islans & so I find there are a chain of more than 300 small volcanic islands, forming part of the Aleutian Arc in the Northern Pacific Ocean.

Mt. Kiska is located on the Aleutian Chain and had it's most recent eruption in 1990, Fox Islands have 12 volcanos

anyway there are 3 spots I noticed around the ring of fire that seem to be giving off the signs of volcano activity let me know if you think Im on to something or if this might be a sign of more to come. Thanks
edit on 6-7-2011 by BasedGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BasedGod

I would say the two are not connected,.
unless a quake occurs close to a volcano

new topics

join