It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and fireworks!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My fiance just had a thought I wanted to get some feedback on from some ATSers.

What, if they exist, would aliens think humans were doing if they were to see fireworks from space or from earth orbit.

Does anyone know if there is video of a fireworks show taken from orbit, maybe by the Google satellite or other.

I'm not going to post my thoughts yet, I need a bit more time to form a perspective of fireworks from earth orbit.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I always sense them at the fireworks display on the 4th of July. Have seen some pretty beautiful things on those nights that could have been off world.

As for them sitting up in space looking down, why do that when they can hide inside a rain cloud or even sit right above the display without being noticed?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
My feeling is that ET's have been monitoring the Earth long enough and are intelligent enough to know what fireworks are -- I doubt they really think twice about them.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
forget the 4th of July fireworks, how about you think what would they think seeing a bunch of cavemen setting fire to the sky one a year, its generally referred to as New Years, do you think that they would see it as a hostile threat and launch an all out extermination of the human species, kinda makes you think right ?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniqueUsername23456
My feeling is that ET's have been monitoring the Earth long enough and are intelligent enough to know what fireworks are -- I doubt they really think twice about them.

Its what i am afraid of. Perhaps their idea of fireworks is something like Hiroshima...get my drift.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Obviously not as we have not been attacked knowingly yet. In the US I believe the fourth of july shows are much bigger or at least more widely performed. There are usually a couple big shows on new years that everyone watches whereas on the fourth, everyone goes out and gets a few of there own to set off in addition to the widespread big shows. When its not cold everyone wants to do a show.
edit on 6-7-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

oh,i assumed that new years was a bigger event compared to 4th of july

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It doesn't seem like they would consider fireworks to be of any special significance when compared to other things humans do. They could probably determine what fireworks are based on observation, but it may not be clear to them what fireworks are for. Even a human being would have a hard time explaining exactly why we explode fireworks in the sky without resorting to the use of vague terms such as 'fun', 'exciting', or 'stimulating'.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
For the last two years on the July 4th... I have witnessed some sorta of firefly that moves quickly like a humming bird and the light it emitts is similar to the color of headlights on newer car models. I have never seen anything like it. I watched this "firefly" pulsate like a strobe light and moving like how people have described the movement of ufos.
So my conclusion is that ET's or whatever "they" are, watch the firework displays every year. I think ET's enjoy the fireworks as much we do. I think they see it as a chance to mingle in their craft in plain site and we not even notice them.

top topics

join