It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Punching handcuffed man in the face who has to pee!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

That's why the "former" office was fired and sentenced to 18 months prison.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I are serious? Trust me when I say there are many, many people who deserve a beating. Real quick: this one guy Mike used to mouth off to everyone and get in their faces ... for years ... he once made the mistake of getting in mine ... needless to say after I throw him a beating from hell he never jumped in any ones face again.

I solved one of societies problems ... as a matter of fact he grow up to lead an honest life after healed up ... so, yeah, some people do need a beating.
edit on 10-7-2011 by oganmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2011 by oganmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Enough with defending disorderly criminals..if he had to take a "piss" well tough cookies....he shouldn't of broke the law..hence being in the back of a police car. He had it coming..and I'm sick of everyone defending and babying these degenerates of our society. He needed some sense slapped into him.
edit on 10-7-2011 by bono435 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bono435
Enough with defending disorderly criminals..if he had to take a "piss" well tough cookies....he shouldn't of broke the law..hence being in the back of a police car. He had it coming..and I'm sick of everyone defending and babying these degenerates of our society. He needed some sense slapped into him.
edit on 10-7-2011 by bono435 because: (no reason given)

Tell you what, next time you find yourself in a position having to take a leak, punch yourself in the face a few times.

And don't come back with a bunch of excuses - if you can't hold it, you shouldn't be drinking any liquids.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join