It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Punching handcuffed man in the face who has to pee!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Just wow... This guy was trying to be polite and asking to go pee, he wasnt violently kicking the windows, just trying to get their attention... then BOOM that cop punches him 7 TIMES!!!!

Sure theres no police state, Nothing wrong with punching a guy in the face for asking to urinate...

"SEE WHAT IM SAYING"
edit on 6-7-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Why you must be a cop hater and this guy apparently had it coming in

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Your best option at that point is to try and unzip your pants. Aim through the cage and into the front seat. When he has to drive around in a car smelling like piss all night he will end up listening next time. Don't try and break an unbreakable window. Just piss in his patrol car. Expect more charges but just plead not guilty and fight it till the wheels fall off.
edit on 6-7-2011 by BillfromCovina because: Spelling

edit on 6-7-2011 by BillfromCovina because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What happened to the good old days when beat-downs by cops were always done on some dirt road waaaaay off camera?

Its almost like these guys know they are being filmed braking the law and thrashing human rights and just don't care.

Ya im sure there are a few out there that will say the guy had it coming, he was acting rude and disobeying the officers. Well then i guess anyone else can use the same defense when beating down that cop and saying " hey...hey had i coming"

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This poor guy was gently tapping the window with his foot, he obviously couldn't tap with his hands since they were cuffed. FIRE THAT COP! Clearly abused his badge and position.

link   
I realize that what happened to the guy was awful, but I could not stop laughing once he started kicking the window.

I'm sorry, drunks just really crack me up.

link   
'stop kicking the window' thats pretty easy to understand right?
also,he shoulda went to the toilet before he broke the law.

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus

There it is.

So what law did he break? You know, so your post does not sound like just blind defense of a cop punching a handcuff man half a dozen times in the face.

link   
Wow...

That was a beautiful right jab... seriously. The others were mediocre but the first one was technically perfect.

As for the topic... so, a guy gets arrested (which by the looks of him, he must be such a nice guy), kicks the window, the cops warn them not to do it, he swears at the cops and kicks the window again and... what? You're on the side of the criminals now?

This is not a proof of a police state... this is a proof that "yo not so tough holmes and this is not the barrio".

I'm with the cops... if it was me, I would warn him not to piss on the car seats... just so he does it and I could right hook him again like that.

Whats wrong with ppl now...? Everyone against the police and defending criminals? One thing is showing the people's power when they're wrong, other thing is being a criminal and getting what you deserve.

link   
Try and get your pants off and defecate also if you really need to go. No reason for you to be all stopped up.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Hey I dont know if you know this...

But in America you are innocent until proven guilty(atleast it used to be, last I checked)

Either way, no one deserves a beating...

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

um, kicking?

he was tapping, they were ignoring him...he was f-ing handcuffed!!

what if he needed an insulin injection...wtf he spose to do man?!

+43 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Technically not allowing someone to urinate or defecate is a violation of human rights and considered torture.

We hold this against corrupt regimes in our world police efforts all the time.

Perhaps it's time to clean our own house?

Not allowing someone to use the restroom destroys dignity, causes health issues, etc. He could sue them very likely there are legitimate claims depending on how much further this behavior went.

Let's study the rules our government "agreed" to.
United Nations Convention on Torture
Please review the information.

Please inspect Articles 1 and 2.

The rules are clearly broken here.

Kissinger was right about how they would institute a world government authority, all they have to do is make our government corrupt as hell, and we will beg for UN troops to come save us.

Truth be told, the Blue Hats will be far more totalitarian and brutal than what we are seeing right now.

What can we do? I don't want a real war in America. But it looks inevitable sometimes you know?

I just hope the bad guys have a change of heart and stop being bad. That's all I can do without violating my own principals of liberty. I will just try to educate people with sense so that hopefully people can respect each other more in the future...

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Wow...

That was a beautiful right jab... seriously. The others were mediocre but the first one was technically perfect.

As for the topic... so, a guy gets arrested (which by the looks of him, he must be such a nice guy), kicks the window, the cops warn them not to do it, he swears at the cops and kicks the window again and... what? You're on the side of the criminals now?

This is not a proof of a police state... this is a proof that "yo not so tough holmes and this is not the barrio".

I'm with the cops... if it was me, I would warn him not to piss on the car seats... just so he does it and I could right hook him again like that.

Please explain how you excuse police brutality like that? What crime did this man commit that makes it ok to make a guy deserve a punch in the face? Are you and that cop such cowards that you enjoy punching men in handcuffs? Go start a fight in a bar with someone using their hands if you have to.

Whats wrong with ppl now...? Everyone against the police and defending criminals? One thing is showing the people's power when they're wrong, other thing is being a criminal and getting what you deserve.

A cop just punched a handcuffed man in the face and you suggest he should get punched more. That has nothing to do with defending criminals. It has something to do with respecting things that make America great.

What law did this guy break?
We just saw the cop break a law.

So they are both criminals. Why does the criminal with the badge get praise?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Cops are NOT the Judge, The Jury, nor the Executioner...

At this point no body knows what he was arrested for even...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

nice to know youd hit someone handcuffed guy

sick

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

Cops are NOT the Judge, The Jury, nor the Executioner...

At this point no body knows what he was arrested for even...

It doesn't matter what he was arrested for. He asked to use the rest room. It is allowing him a basic human right. Once he is detained or arrested the police have an obligation to comply. The officer just committed felony assault.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

Hey I dont know if you know this...

But in America you are innocent until proven guilty(atleast it used to be, last I checked)

Either way, no one deserves a beating...

Actually you are guilty until proven innocent. Thats why you do preemptive arrests and such... you know... in the case they're guilty, they cant run away... makes sense right?

Why do ppl think we're innocent until proven guilty?
Common misconception of the law...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Then what was he guilty of?

We know for a fact that cop is a criminal. He deserves to get punched in the face for that, right?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

um, kicking? he was tapping, they were ignoring him, man!...

he was f-ing handcuffed, man!! what if he needed an insulin injection, man!...

wtf he spose to do man?!

I know, man.

I can't stop giggling even now. It is a total drunken fail on the part of the punchee.

Yeah. But he didn't need insulin. He had to pee. Such as drunks often do. I think once you are handcuffed by the Muni's you forfeit your bladder rights until your girlfriend comes to pick you up. Or whomever.

He was supposed to not get caught by the police.

But I am troubled by police brutality. When it doesn't make me LMAO.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join