It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even U.N. Admits That Going Green Will Cost $76 Trillion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I guess you never heard of Ashley Mote , a Member of EU parliament ... He was a person who raised the issue of the global security fund controlled by Jacob Rothschild

Ashley Mote speaks at the European Parliament to draw their attention to the Global Security Fund (GSF), set up in early 1990s, which is no ordinary fund. It does not trade, it is not listed and has a totally different purpose. He believes it is being used for GEO political engineering purposes, apparently under the guidance of intelligence services. He asks what are the EU connections to the GSF and what relationship does it have to EU institutions?

soon after he raised this question , he was sent to jail on false charges of fraud.

noagendatv.com...

www.rense.com...

dastych.wordpress.com...

and on the issue of shadow banking activities

Koryagina: Besides bombs and missiles, there are other kinds of weaponry, much more destructive ones. ...
Pravda: Well, economic theory. But how it is possible for you to give an exact date [for the U.S. crash] – August 19?
Koryagina: The U.S. is engaged in a mortal economic game. The known history of civilization is merely the visible part of the iceberg. There is a shadow economy, shadow politics and also a shadow history, known to conspirologists. There are [unseen] forces acting in the world, unstoppable for [most powerful] countries and even continents.
Pravda: Just these forces intend to smash America on August 19?
Koryagina: There are international "super-state" and "super-government" groups. In accordance with tradition, the mystical and religious components play extremely important roles in human history. One must take into account the shadow economy, shadow politics and the religious component, while predicting the development of the present financial situation. Pravda: Still, I don't understand what could be done to this giant country [the U.S.], whose budget is calculated in the trillions of dollars.
Koryagina: It is possible to do anything to the U.S. ... whose total debt has reached $26 trillion. Generally, the Western economy is at the boiling point now. Shadow financial actives of $300 trillion are hanging over the planet. At any moment, they could fall on any stock exchange and cause panic and crash. The recent crisis in Southeast Asia, which touched Russia, was a rehearsal.
Pravda: What is the sense of smashing just America?
Koryagina: The U.S. has been chosen as the object of financial attack because the financial center of the planet is located there. The effect will be maximal. The strike waves of economic crisis will spread over the planet instantly and will remind us of the blast of a huge nuclear bomb.

archive.newsmax.com...

New Strikes Will Come. In the near term,she said, "the powerful group" that masterminded the events of Sept. 11 will make new strikes against America – of a financial nature and otherwise. She said they will "strike America in the back" and bring it down. She noted that Americans are consolidating around their government and preparing retaliatory strikes against the "terrorists." However, Americans are trembling about spending. When they understand, after the upcoming new strikes, that their government can guarantee them nothing, they will panic -- causing a collapse of their financial system. Didn’t Make Serious Mistake. About her forecast of July 12, Dr. Koryagina said, "I did not make a serious mistake. Indeed, between August15 and 20, the dollar started trembling under the pressure of multiple bad news about the U.S. and world economy. And within weeks, the Manhattan skyscrapers fell down. As a result, a significant part of the world financial network was paralyzed. This strike was aimed at destabilization and destruction of America and [in domino fashion] all the countries making countless billions of dollars." The Powerful Group. Who is behind these strikes? Koryagina claims the U.S. is painting a false picture. She said the operation was not the work of 19 terrorists but a larger group seeking to reshape the world. She claimed a group of extremely powerful private persons, with total assets of about $300 trillion, intends to legalize its power and to become the new world government. The Sept. 11 strikes showed that this group is afraid of nothing -- human lives have zero value for them.
www.alkalizeforhealth.net...

www.rumormillnews.com...

edit on 8-7-2011 by USAisdevil because: youtube video deformed

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I don't know why people seem so opposed to the redistribution of wealth. The distribution of wealth in the world, particularly in developing countries, is ludicrously uneven. That needs to be changed. It's ridiculous how people want so badly to hold on to their unnecessary and extravagant way of living.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
this a crock,what they mean is an infrastructure that insures that TPTB are paid for so called going green is going to cost 78 trillion

going green doesn't cost you anything you aren't spending already and will save you money

at least if everyone did the things I 've learned would save themselves a ton of money and save the environment . and virtually eliminate the need for corporate power companies....that can be done with the technology we already have..blah blah

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I personaly dont give a hoot what the U.N. think's. they let genacide happen and dont even let the forces on watch do anything but watch, so we can do without the U.N. that is my take on this issue.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist

I don't know why people seem so opposed to the redistribution of wealth. The distribution of wealth in the world, particularly in developing countries, is ludicrously uneven. That needs to be changed. It's ridiculous how people want so badly to hold on to their unnecessary and extravagant way of living.
Yea let us give millions to a tribe on the Amazon. now that would be foolish in my opinion. they would proboply use it to stuff the holes in there hut's, now there a good use for the russian paper money.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist

redistribution of wealth is not a solution , its redistribution of opportunities and laws favorable for small business which create middle class .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join