It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

troll- the new cuss

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Join the club. I lost 1000 points sometime back. I don't know what they're useful for, but I didn't like having them taken from me--or being humiliated. But I learned my lesson. I don't take back what I said, and if the poster who brought it on himself by doing something just as bad or worse than I did--and then complaining about me--were at my house right now, I wouldn't be responsible for my actions.

But I digress. The lesson I learned was this: When I encounter an idiot I'd like to punch, I close the window and go to another thread. And I don't go back to that one, no matter how interesting it might be otherwise. Within a few minutes I've forgotten the entire thing. No sleep lost; no points lost....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
three, two, one

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
three, two, one

Still here buddeh lol

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh jeez...come on...every thread needs to have some trolling in it to be considered a good thread...doesn't it?

Besides...it's entertaining to watch them get bashed on and even funnier when they don't know they are getting bashed on...let the trolls live and exist with the same freedom we all share on ATS.

What would you have to complain about if it was not for such trolling...I mean really...then you would have to come up with some legitimate gripe...imagine how hard that could be?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Oh jeez...come on...every thread needs to have some trolling in it to be considered a good thread...doesn't it?

Besides...it's entertaining to watch them get bashed on and even funnier when they don't know they are getting bashed on...let the trolls live and exist with the same freedom we all share on ATS.

What would you have to complain about if it was not for such trolling...I mean really...then you would have to come up with some legitimate gripe...imagine how hard that could be?

hey don't get me wrong I find those threads highly entertaining
I don't mind people trollin, doesn't affect me, except for when I get 1000 points taken off for not doing anything against the T&C, than its no longer entertaining.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

haha my sentiments exactly, i have NO clue what the points are for, but I don't like having them taken away because a mod got frustrated with the content of the ENTIRE thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Aww it's only points. It's not the end of the world...

Or is it?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I sure hope not
I dont even know what they are, but im 1000 less now and surely that cant be good for the future of our species!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Or is it?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

I sure hope not
I dont even know what they are, but im 1000 less now and surely that cant be good for the future of our species!

Go to your local bank and ask for a loan for 1000 points , lets see how fast you fit into one of those double breasted white in color jackets.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Or is it?

HAHAHA its a hairy version of my Avatar.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

:-)))

click on the lower link within my sig and contribute as you feel.....

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

It's tempting..I cannot lie.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It's tempting..I cannot lie.

in the words of Nike " just do it "

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

hey don't get me wrong I find those threads highly entertaining I don't mind people trollin, doesn't affect me, except for when I get 1000 points taken off for not doing anything against the T&C, than its no longer entertaining.

I suppose I can understand that you feel like you have been spanked for something you didn't do...but honestly...I have been here for six months or so and I have no idea what the points are for anyway....I could care less if I have any or not! I mean I know its a good thing if you get some...but losing some...ahhh...who cares...what are they really good for anyway?

It's like a big educational video game for the intellectuals and now your high score is going down...see what I mean...flags, stars, points, watts, karma, etc...its all just psychological reward anyway and has no value...believe me...most of us have had a "ding" for something or another...its really nothing.

Hell I would give all my point away if I could...that's how much they mean to me...work out a plan and run it by Skeptic...you can have all mine...I don't mind sharing!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I think you need a job working in comedy..maybe a writer ? You really do make me chuckle...feels good..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I think you need a job working in comedy..maybe a writer ? You really do make me chuckle...feels good..

tbh i have been told that several times over and over, i find it fascinating how humans interact when presented with someone or something out of the ordinary, i guess it is because they are so bound to the rules and restrictions by life that they loose that sense of freedom of thought. A good example is this simple video...the concept is simple enough but what transpires after each sign is read make you wonder either a wtf, or lol or my fav roflkopter soisoisoisoi .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join