It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Survival: Show 16: ...was cancelled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ba07808fc03.jpg[/atsimg]

Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net

The gathered a panel of hosts, include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies, with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
Ahabstar
12m8keall2c
Asktheanimals
and
Advisor

Well what do you know, show 16 means we have been on the air for four months now and have shared quite a bit of information from the panel. But rather than just listen to what we have to say, we thought that we would like to bring on a special guest. So after a bit of talking, Dave Wendell agreed to come on the air and share some of his amazing amount of knowledge and experience with us in the studio, you the listeners and anyone that wishes to call in for specific questions via skype by adding semperfortisats. And for those that know, Dave is one of my favorites on youtube, so visit his channel Bushcraf On Fireand say hello.Or better yet, watch some his excellent videos and learn a few things like I have.

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us some listeners while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. And be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

edit on 21-7-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sweet! Dave W is one of the best "Youtube survival instructors" for lack of better terminology. He's even man enough to show his mistakes (which is the key to learning this stuff).
He's very competent and I'm really looking forward to what he's got to say.
Good work whoever managed to talk him into it)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Bump:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I will definitely be tuning in. Thanks for the info

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Hello there. I'm a bit late to the party. Is the show recorded and available somewhere?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Actually you are early. We go on in 8 hours at 8pm Eastern

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Oh. Snaps. Thanks for the reply. I'll try to listen tonight. I'm a big fan of Bushcraftonfire. Just curious though, do you archive the shows somewhere?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

We have recordings but do not have an archive set up anywhere as of yet. All a matter of getting the free time to do that.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sorry folks, due to a technical glitch we were unable to do the show this week. But after a talk with Dave Wendell he was naturally disappointed but willing to come on next week. So plan to join us next week as we will have Dave Wendell and his wife Tam on as a guest.

top topics

join