It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honolulu US Court Subpoena's for Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79
reply to post by Manhater

follow up on subpeona

Thank you!!

Man Sept 14th. That will be too late, he'll be out office by than almost. So, if it is found fake, then what?
edit on 9-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Y would he be out of office by then? Do you know something that I dont?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

Re-election time coming up, and I'm not voting for him.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

Re-election time coming up, and I'm not voting for him.

You have a whole year to go yet.
I am sure you knew that.

So what? Now he has until then to produce it? I am not fond of wading through WND articles so anyone that can distill this for me would be my hero.
I was all excited about the 8th.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

No, I thought it was this November.
That stinks.

Bummer, now we have to find out on Sept. 14

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Reply to Manhater

You're questioning the eligibility of the president, yet you don't know when he was elected?
Wouldn't a lesson in civics 101 be where your efforts go before you begin to ingest the craziness of Orly? Seriously here.

edit on 9-8-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No, I thought it was this November.
That stinks.

Bummer, now we have to find out on Sept. 14

....and why would you have thought that?

BTW, thanks for being a great example of why this birther craziness has lasted so long.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'm not saying, I'm perfect. Isn't the presidential election in November?? So, I thought it was this year. We all make mistake. Least I'm willing to own up to it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

It's ok to make mistakes. I probably make 10 a day. The thing is, we're discussing a serious issue of our president's eligibility here. I would think that a prerequisite of having an opinion would at the very least be understanding how said Government operates. Especially if you're going to assume the president is hiding something.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I'm not into politics, that's why at the beginning of the thread, I posted, the an article that I read and saw and thought some of you all would be interested in it. Whether or not it's true or not. I don't know if his BC is real or not. I'm not saying it is, and I'm not saying it's not. I was just curious that if it is found to be false then what would be the ramifications, seeing as he's already in office? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Did any of you even read the update article? maybe you didn't catch this if you did, so here it is.....Hawaiian officials REFUSED to comply with a subpoena on the grounds that Hawaii privacy laws PREVENTED OFFICIALS FROM RELEASING OBAMA'S BIRTH RECORDS TO THE PUBLIC......yet, Obama released his version of it??????

privacy be damned now!!!!!

visiontoamerica.org... officials-to-explain-obamas-birth-records/

Taitz returned to federal court in Honolulu today after Hawaii DOH officials presented her with a letter refusing to comply with her subpoena on grounds that Hawaii privacy laws prevented officials from releasing Obama birth records to the public.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by spinalremain

I'm not into politics, that's why at the beginning of the thread, I posted, the an article that I read and saw and thought some of you all would be interested in it. Whether or not it's true or not. I don't know if his BC is real or not. I'm not saying it is, and I'm not saying it's not. I was just curious that if it is found to be false then what would be the ramifications, seeing as he's already in office? Thanks.

Don't let these guys get you down...these are the ATS naysayers.....that's what they are here for, to give an alternative possibility to the truth.......

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

They said Sept. 14th they'll be back into court to prove why it interferes with privacy laws when there was no expectation of privacy when Obama released his BC. [Might have been worded different] So who knows. Will have to wait and find out on Sept 14.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I'm not saying, I'm perfect.

Neither am I, don't worry.

Isn't the presidential election in November??

No. It is every 4th November. Not just Novembers in general.

So, I thought it was this year. We all make mistake. Least I'm willing to own up to it.

I get that. I make mistakes too. My point was, birther threads are usually filled to the brim with a lack of knowledge and complete disregard for the facts. When a birther mentions the president being voted out on a couple of months, I just find that fitting is all.
If your doctor told you that you breath through your feet, you might not want to take his other advice, right?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
Did any of you even read the update article? maybe you didn't catch this if you did, so here it is.....Hawaiian officials REFUSED to comply with a subpoena on the grounds that Hawaii privacy laws PREVENTED OFFICIALS FROM RELEASING OBAMA'S BIRTH RECORDS TO THE PUBLIC......

YUPPERS!

yet, Obama released his version of it??????

Which means what?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So why do we get all excited about these upcoming court dates and then just go silent when they pass?
Come on, birthers! The very least you can do is report the truth now and then.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join