It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another coincidental Elinin, Jupiter, Sun alignment w/ 7+ Eartquake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes, highly speculative, and yes very coincidental. But again, here is another partial Elinin alignment with Sun in the approximate middle, and Jupiter on the other side. The location of Earth forms a right angle.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
Here are the Sun spot from SOHO. Notice the upper right hand corner of the Sun. There are these sequential longitudinal explosions along the surface of the Sun.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
And here,

Here is the Stero Ahead, please don't ask me what that heavenly body object is to the upper right. But look at the size of those right angle solar flares!

Here is the SDO image. Notice the darker or black ares. This is looking into the center of the Sun where it is supposed to be HOTTER, yet these darker or black areas actually denote COOLER inside temperatures

Add to this the 7.6 EQ in the Kermadic Islands earthquake.usgs.gov...
and on the opposite side of the globe the epic dust storm,
video.foxnews.com...#/v/1040889971001/epic-dust-storm-envelopes-arizona-neighbor hood/?playlist_id=87485
and it just makes me wonder what is going on.
The complete alignment with Jupiter, the Sun, and Elinin will be on the 22nd.

I pray nothing happens.

edit on 6-7-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe the sun has had of enough of us earthlings and just punishing us.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So. It went from mercury to Saturn to Jupiter. Is this your final answer?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hmmm, these "coinsidences" are beginning to add up, aren't they. Not!!! Where's the line up. Earth is way off to the side in that diagram.
edit on 6-7-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A complete untruth.

There is seriously nothing to see here, folks. Nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I will say that diagram look like elenin isn't going to get anywhere near earth you sure your looking at the right one?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
yet another scaremunger

on the diagram it looks like is guna pass real close to mercury

what would happen if elinin hit there? would fragments from the impact hit earth?
edit on 6-7-2011 by gremlin2011 because: another thought

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I believe that this thread deals with the same topic (albeit by using Final Fantasy 7 as the reference). I do not think anything is going to happen. These predictions are always wrong. But we shall see.

This makes me wonder: has there EVER been someone who got one of these predictions correct on this website?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
A complete untruth.

There is seriously nothing to see here, folks. Nothing at all.

Are you saying that the diagrams from JPL are False? Please check the link and you can adjust the vision by using the sliders on the page.
No earthquake today? Then the USGS must be untrue! (sarc).
Or are you saying that the SOHO photographs are erroneous?
I'll attempt to help you save face by saying you posted in the wrong OP.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Violater1 because: ooops! tooo late!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
I believe that this thread deals with the same topic (albeit by using Final Fantasy 7 as the reference). I do not think anything is going to happen. These predictions are always wrong. But we shall see.

This makes me wonder: has there EVER been someone who got one of these predictions correct on this website?

Let me make this perfectly clear. I am making no prediction!
I just would find it interesting if something does happen on the 22nd.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
So. It went from mercury to Saturn to Jupiter. Is this your final answer?

What are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

My bad. It would be interesting if something happened, but as I stated, i don't personally believe it will.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If theres a big earthquake on the 22 of this month. I will be Naked with a astronaut helmet on my head. Sitting in a lawn chair on my roof...when she (Elenin) hits her closest point. Probably dodging cops taser's....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflops
If theres a big earthquake on the 22 of this month. I will be Naked with a astronaut helmet on my head. Sitting in a lawn chair on my roof...when she (Elenin) hits her closest point. Probably dodging cops taser's....

Pictures please...or it didn't happen

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

I have seen bigger and worse dust storms in Arizona many years back.
These happen. The reason it is fresh in your conspiracy tool box is because the
news reported it and news travels faster and in bigger waves on this here computer than it
did before this damm machine..

Also how does a comet so far away directly affect the weather pasterns of a desert?
Can you scientifically and rationally explain that to me as I don't know the answer.
edit on 6-7-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I have seen bigger and worse dust storms in Arizona many years back.
These happen. The reason it is fresh in your conspiracy tool box is because the
news reported it and news travels faster and in bigger waves on this here computer than it
did before this damm(sic) machine..

Also how does a comet so far away directly affect the weather pasterns of a desert?
Can you scientifically and rationally explain that to me as I don't know the answer.
edit on 6-7-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

Tell me how it wouldn't.
And "damm" is spelled with an "n"

Really?! This is how you attempt to open dialogue?

I read your post and I would like to ask how the weather in a desert can be effected by a comet so far away.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sunspots are not "sequential longitudinal explosions", they are regions of magnetic activity. The sunspots seen on the right of the image have been visible since they first rotated into view on June 29th (on the left side of the Sun). They will soon rotate out of view around the right side.

The planet seen in STEREO A is Mercury, which is on the far side of the Sun from the spacecraft. I don't know what a "right angle solar flare" is but there is a mild CME at the lower right (away from Earth) and an area of activity in the upper right (away from Earth) which has been there for a couple of days.

The dark areas are not "the center of the Sun". They are coronal holes, regions of lower density and temperature in the Sun's corona.

"Approximate" alignments. How nice.

edit on 7/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Sunspots are not "sequential longitudinal explosions", they are regions of magnetic activity. The sunspots seen on the right of the image have been visible since they first rotated into view on June 29th (on the left side of the Sun). They will soon rotate out of view around the right side.

The planet seen in STEREO A is Mercury, which is on the far side of the Sun from the spacecraft. I don't know what a "right angle solar flare" is but there is a mild CME at the lower right (away from Earth) and an area of activity in the upper right (away from Earth) which has been there for a couple of days.

The dark areas are not "the center of the Sun". They are coronal holes, regions of lower density and temperature in the Sun's corona.

"Approximate" alignments. How nice.

Looking into, looking toward, or looking past the coronal holes, toward the "massive nuclear explosions" of the center of the Sun. My point is, how can they be so much cooler?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The images in which the coronal holes are visible are in ultraviolet and x-ray wavelengths; very, very hot. The cooler regions of the corona do not emit in these wavelengths, that is why they appear dark. But Even though the coronal holes are cooler than the other parts of the corona, they are still much hotter than the "surface" of the Sun (the photosphere) which emits visible light, the part we see.

The nuclear reactions which power the Sun occur deep within it. There are not really nuclear explosions happening, it is a continuous series of fusion reactions which occur because of the extreme gravitational pressures found in the Sun's core.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join