It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Bin Laden Calls For Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
According to Pakistani intelligence sources, Osama Bin Laden has given the go ahead to attacks on America, the United Kingdom and Pakistan. According to the report, Bin Laden's plans came up when officials interrogated people who were associated with the al Qaida network were captured in a crackdown.

story.news.yahoo.com
ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) has called for attacks on targets in the United States and Britain, Pakistani intelligence officials said on Wednesday, but it was not clear if his appeal was accompanied by more detailed orders

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The report states that there has been a plan to assasinate President Bush, but that the plan needs alot of work. An online magazine article showed sketches of a plot against the President.

Security experts concluded that it would be rare for Bin Laden to discuss detailed attacks over the internet, but that the message had "operational value."

Ghailani, a man wanted for attacks on U.S. Embassies in 1998 and a man believed to have been in communication with Bin Laden, Qari Saifullah Akhtar a top al Qaida operational chief in Pakistan, and a computer engineer named Mohammad Naeem Noor Khan have been questioned by officials and a laptop of Khan's was found containing information on future attacks on the U.S. and other sites. Khan is believed to be a "middle man."

It is reported that the information gathered from these men is what issued the security warning on several U.S. financial institutions recently.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by John bull 1]

[edit on 8-13-2004 by Valhall]

LL1

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here we go... "Fasten the seatbelts."

And from the look of the lull in chatter, and EF Hutton (bin Laden) has now spoken 8/11/04 (interesting), we are definitely in for something.
Here is something else I found:

news.com.au...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Might find this interesting...

ALERT! New Intel includes Threat of Assassination

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Thank you Mac, sadly enough I didn't see that

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
No problem, just trying to help out where I can.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So was the "go ahead" via email or other source?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Whoa!!!!!!!!!Therefore, the Pakistani government is the latest source of intelligent information that our government is relying, so they can do the terror alerts.

In addition, for bin-ladden I will like to ask a question.

Has somebody seen one of his videos showing him speaking in person alive and well.? I am very curious to know how well he looks taking in consideration that he is man with kidney problems and living in hiding for quite some time now.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Wolf wolf wolf wolf!

The Osama scheme again....

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I know not many people here at Ft. carson are worried about attacks here. But then I was thinking... Let's say they decided to hijack a few more planes... Couldn't it be possible they attack NORAD so that we could not moniter air traffic? NORAD moniters everything in the air and without it we wouldn't be able to tell which planes were going in directions they shouldn't be. Like on 9/11, NORAD was the first to recognize the irregular paths of the planes that were eventually to strike the twin Towers and the Pentagon. I guess I'm just being paranoid, but there's always a possobility there.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
I know not many people here at Ft. carson are worried about attacks here. But then I was thinking... Let's say they decided to hijack a few more planes... Couldn't it be possible they attack NORAD so that we could not moniter air traffic? NORAD moniters everything in the air and without it we wouldn't be able to tell which planes were going in directions they shouldn't be. Like on 9/11, NORAD was the first to recognize the irregular paths of the planes that were eventually to strike the twin Towers and the Pentagon. I guess I'm just being paranoid, but there's always a possobility there.

Norad was built to withstand nuclear bbombs landing on top of it, I somehow cant imagine them penetrating or destroying Norad.

Anyways, this was said to be coming, I fully expect attacks on this country and elsewhere to happen within the time frame of now til the next convention.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

Norad was built to withstand nuclear bbombs landing on top of it, I somehow cant imagine them penetrating or destroying Norad.

On top of it. but my father who has actually been in there said that if there was some sort of bomb or missile attack on the main entrance, it would probably become instable and collapse on itself. NORAD is just above the base of the mountain, with plenty of rock in-between the top of the mountain and the ceiling of NORAD. I take this as credible info because when we first moved here my father was supposed to be working IN NORAD with the computers. I have also heaqrd a guy he works with saying something like this.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
...like all of a sudden he is just starting to call for attacks now. Im sure he wanted Bush and america dead a long time ago. We dont have to read it or hear to know.

hes been calling for attacks before 9/11.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Pathetic dead sickly old Osama still a threat.... which is why we dont find him on purpose.

Old information is surfacing again. And so goes the saga......

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why is this topic being posted in every sub-forum?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

On top of it. but my father who has actually been in there said that if there was some sort of bomb or missile attack on the main entrance, it would probably become instable and collapse on itself. NORAD is just above the base of the mountain, with plenty of rock in-between the top of the mountain and the ceiling of NORAD. I take this as credible info because when we first moved here my father was supposed to be working IN NORAD with the computers. I have also heaqrd a guy he works with saying something like this.

Ok first of all how is Al-qada going to get close enough to the front entrance place a 20.000 bomb in front of a door that is built to withstand a nuke then, Al-qada has to leave unnoticed so the bomb can go off...yeah right
It will never happen. Next Al-qada has to get a missile the size of the Moab to scrath the blast proof door and it has to use GPS guidance or use laser targeting to guide the missile and then they have to launch the missile from the US unnoticed... again yeah right
NORAD is one of the most hardened and secure places in the world its the last place Al-Qada wants to go

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I used to live in Colorado Springs and I've snuck up there more than once on a dare, and was able to whip out an EXPIRED military ID and get right up to the entrance....

It's not THAT secure.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is a surprise to anyone? I'm sure that bin Laden (if he's still alive) calls for the destruction of the U.S., U.K., European Union in general, Israel, the Saudi royal family, the President of Pakistan, and anyone else he doesn't like on a daily basis...

Osama bin Laden kind of reminds me of Cobra Commander from the classic G.I. Joe cartoon, just without the cool silver metal faceplate.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If Bin Laden wanted to attack and kill us, he would. More propaganda crap.
It's election time, they need something to round up the sheep.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by amber83
If Bin Laden wanted to attack and kill us, he would. More propaganda crap.
It's election time, they need something to round up the sheep.

hmm I was going to post something like this, but thanx for not making me.

I do believe Bin Laden is dead'er than a doornail considering his condition since the cole attacks.

Also I believe Al qaeda is actially Al CIAda

Also not only that, this whole gig with Bin Laden is a sham. I dont think he would kill thousand innocent people to get his point across. I read a Interview he had with some Pakistan reporter and he states he is against the way our governemt handles things, also goes onto say he wouldnt kill innocent people to get what he wants. But then again our govt didnt have anything to do with 9/11 either. But I'm just pointing out yet again we will never know wtf is going on unless we get actual proof on this crap. Untill then we just speculate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join