It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Average Age of *AWAKE* ATSers?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I just turned 15 so yeah, you're pretty much right on the mark.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm 16 and been awake for a few years now, I hate being at school seeing the cliches everyone lives in. Its not surprising from what Ive seen allot of my age group are take little notice of events that surround them, they just live in their little worlds of rugby, parties and readily enjoy large amounts of the idiot box.

I will admit to being a bit hypocritical, but i may as well go out and do what teens do as much as i can, cause I cant shake this feeling that things are going to change soon.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm 18 and yeah, I guess you could say I'm "awake".

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
27, and i have been awake for a while. as far as being aware and understanding what it means to be awake that is far more recent.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am 25 and awake for some 3-4 years now. Even though the present crop of youngsters are aware, they are not really 'awake' as you mean. In my country being aware is called 'awake'.

And these people read newspapers, watch television and pretend themselves as awake but in fact they are only aware.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
now i really feel old!
i'm 56.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Over 60 and I have been awake longer than the age of some people on here.
Just to say It's not age that counts , but the maturity and the ability to see and comprehend
the energies that affect us all.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Actually 40, been awake for several years, but actually didn't understand what "awake" meant, until I found this sight and so many like minded people.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Mid 40's here.
I've been "awake" for 25 years, and man am I tired!

I must admit that I have taken a few "naps" along the way.
Just trying to live life everyday can lull you back to sleep.

Based on the replies to this post I understand now that both idiocy and maturity are not bound by age. S&F!
edit on 7-7-2011 by tvtexan because: oops

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
28 years old here. "Awake" is something that has happened gradually over the course of those 28 years. Weird, I remember even as far back as laying in my crib having thoughts about how "this is all just a dream" and as I got older, I wondered how a child in a crib could even put together thoughts like that?

As I said, "waking up" isn't something that happened overnight. Of course, certain events over the years have forced me to question things, leading me to wake up to certain truths. I feel like I wake up a little bit more each day. This life is one great big learning experience, and I cherish each day I wake up (in my bed), as it's another opportunity to learn.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh how fun...I am 35...woke up a couple years ago and found ATS about 6 months ago.

Funny thing though...I think I get a bit more woken up everyday...something new and something learned seems to be a way of life anymore...each visit to ATS is another day of learning for the most part.

I could only with I would have woken up sooner...that is my regret...so if your young and starting to understand...then your miles ahead of where I was at your age.

Your duty bound now to help other to wake up....at least you should feel that way IMHO!

Thanks for letting me share!
edit on 7-7-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cwilson

awesome!!! someone else with memory back to infancy! thought i was alone. i've been conscious since the day i was born, it seems. i remember laying as a small child (maybe a year or so) and having visions of a giant green being, dreaming me. that this was all just a dream.

never fit in with my family. never felt like they were family. felt more like mama was a portal to this realm than an actual giver of life to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by aussiebergie
, they just live in their little worlds of rugby, parties and readily enjoy large amounts of the idiot box.

I will admit to being a bit hypocritical, but i may as well go out and do what teens do as much as i can, cause I cant shake this feeling that things are going to change soon.

Totally agree,
Ive quit drinking booze, flouride and eating GM
But yeah i still go out and have a laugh!
It isn't easy being the 1% that goes against the grain but you gotta keep your head up!
Glad you (and all the others) have made it this far
Seems that people from all ages and backgrounds are waking up
GOOD

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by cwilson

awesome!!! someone else with memory back to infancy! thought i was alone. i've been conscious since the day i was born, it seems. i remember laying as a small child (maybe a year or so) and having visions of a giant green being, dreaming me. that this was all just a dream.

Omg, I ALWAYS since a kid had this vision that life was a "Dream within a Dream"

Since a kid ive never took life seriously, for some reason, I've always assumed it was just an elaborate sensory illusion where our own thoughts are our inner power (hence why the media always play the robot look/ fearful message card)

This is the reason why mind altering drugs are illegal!
(some) People see thru the news, people see thru the carefully crafted programs
(some) People understand why, when, where and how you manipulate their opinion with the TV

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Oh how fun...I am 35...woke up a couple years ago and found ATS about 6 months ago.

Funny thing though...I think I get a bit more woken up everyday...something new and something learned seems to be a way of life anymore...each visit to ATS is another day of learning for the most part.

I could only with I would have woken up sooner...that is my regret...so if your young and starting to understand...then your miles ahead of where I was at your age.

Your duty bound now to help other to wake up....at least you should feel that way IMHO!

Thanks for letting me share!
edit on 7-7-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

Exactly with knowledge comes responsbility
It's just so hard to wake up people that don't want waking up (they don't believe they have a soul etc)
I wonder what happens to those people...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
double post

edit on 8-7-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Almost 16 here. Love the diversity on this site, and it's one place a younger person can go and express opinion without a smart comment from friends about being crazy, or them looking at you like a complete freak.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I was 7 years old when Kennedy was murdered.

I distinctly remember standing in front of the teevision watching the news shortly after it happened and telling my dad,"that guy had him killed".

I was pointing to the guy who replaced him, LBJ.

I still believe that to this day.

I have been "aware" since then and realize it is all a game and fools like us are just pawns being played out.

So you figure out how old I am.

Spending most of my life in the military I learned really fast that the average Joe has no clue to what is actually was happening.

I have seen things in the news that seem innocuous on its own but if you are paying attention completes a whole puzzle.

I have seen things done recently that makes me think with certainty that something is going to happen within the next 3 years and the government is planning for it.

They know the time line and it is not December 2012 but within 2 years of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican
I was 7 years old when Kennedy was murdered.

I distinctly remember standing in front of the teevision watching the news shortly after it happened and telling my dad,"that guy had him killed".

I was pointing to the guy who replaced him, LBJ.

I still believe that to this day.

I have been "aware" since then and realize it is all a game and fools like us are just pawns being played out.

So you figure out how old I am.

Spending most of my life in the military I learned really fast that the average Joe has no clue to what is actually was happening.

I have seen things in the news that seem innocuous on its own but if you are paying attention completes a whole puzzle.

I have seen things done recently that makes me think with certainty that something is going to happen within the next 3 years and the government is planning for it.

They know the time line and it is not December 2012 but within 2 years of it.

You do have an idea there. The U.S. government knows exactly what's going to happen, however they want to postpone it as long as possible so the upcoming generation can deal with it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join