It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Average Age of *AWAKE* ATSers?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
um 25 and have no life

Dont worry dude you aint alone, i gave up my social life because i cant stand to be surrounded by brainwashed idiots who don't have the slightest spiritual sense in them. I gave up drinking, smoking, eating junk etc. Id have laughed at myself a few years earlier, but my instinct, my inner child knows im on the right path. Anyway you probably have much more of a life than the billion or so starving africans. Least you can chill on your pc

Recently I dont care about having "a life"

I want this planet free of the German Nazi parasites that my country call the BRITISH ROYALS because Isreal and America is ultimately run , right here, in the good ole England!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

hey - im 35 my man

Really I think you need to define being awake

9/11 was the thing that did it for me too mate - I think that's the case for a lot of people - all we need is that catalyst and we are off! - weather we take the spiritual route or not is down to us - it's all better than staying with the rest
edit on 6-7-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
We don't need a catalyst we need a martyr. First sheep who makes a run for it or sticks his head up catches a bullet. I have seen this movie before in history class. Lets hope we get to watch the alternate ending this time.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
36 this year.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
We don't need a catalyst we need a martyr. First sheep who makes a run for it or sticks his head up catches a bullet. I have seen this movie before in history class. Lets hope we get to watch the alternate ending this time.

Sorry mate but I disagree, no one I know told me about 9/11(or everything i have discovered) - I realised that all by myself - no peer pressure involved - in fact quite the opposite - my friends think im nuts for thinking the way I do... I think they are nuts for thinking the way they do. I still know what I know and I don't need anyone else to help me decide

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I am 38
I have been "awake" since reading Behold a Pale Horse when I was just out of high school.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Cheers people, yeah by awake I mean a mixture of political and spiritual

For me, it all fits into the same image (that reality is an illusion, and we shouldnt take it all so seriously because soon none of this will matter)

So even as the world is crumbling around you, YOU KNOW, times will get better!

They gotta get much worse before they can get better (there's gonna be a lot of pissed off western birds with no make up and hairstraightners anda lot of pisses off kids with no Xboxs and ps3s... ) but until we strike the root of the brainwashing we will never win

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
38 woke up fully 3yr ago always aware something not fully right about things in the world, wish I never bloody had wish I had remained a god dam sheep, to be honest would have been a lot easier ignorance is bliss so they say, knowing what we know makes life it a bit pants knowing the crap where all fed

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
16, sure I lurked for two years prior to registering. I can't even remember how I came across ATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
45 here,been awake as long as i can remember.Or just crazy and dont know the difference.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Well, 35 currently, and have been awake most my life,( since about 7 or 8).

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by smithjustinb

there's really only one kind of awake.
2nd line.

Awake in this sense just means you are aware of truth.

Yep, there are many truths though

Political (its a dog and pony show, rich elite using army/police as slaves to disiciple the rest and they use terrorism as their excuse for their 21st century police state technology)

Spiritual (we are all one, energy doesnt die, we are all SEPERATE EXPERIENCES OF THE SAME ONE CONSCIOUNESS)

Metapsychical (the smallest thing in the world, an atom, is not solid like we once thought... in fact, it is hollow!)

To name just a few

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hello from Texas
Im 62 and have been awake since I was 19
As my mood says..Aware..
Ive been around a long while and experenced a lot in my life .
I keep an open mind (not so open my brains fall out )
I tend to take things here with a geain of salt also (salt on an open mind kind of stings tho )

The truth is out there you just have to filter it !

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
Hello from Texas
Im 62 and have been awake since I was 19
As my mood says..Aware..
Ive been around a long while and experenced a lot in my life .
I keep an open mind (not so open my brains fall out )
I tend to take things here with a geain of salt also (salt on an open mind kind of stings tho )

The truth is out there you just have to filter it !

Heck yeah, thats how we do it in Texas! Just turned 25.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm 48 and have been awake all my life! It has been hard to sit here and watch America go down the drain and see so many sheeple browse in the fields! When I was young I was always told to get a job with a good retirement plan, now all the jobs are gone and companies are trying not to honor those plans! I was told to get in on the 401 plan and I knew then it was a scam and so many sheeple lost most of their hay! Social Security is nothing but a pyramid scheme, and elections are scams! Awake you bet your ...?.... I'm awake, and still watching the sheeple in the field go Baaaa! At least now I know I'm not alone and I really need help herding all these sheeple! lol

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm 22 years old when I am awake. I'm also the same age when I sleep, I think.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
See allot of 40+, add me 48

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
I'm 22 years old when I am awake. I'm also the same age when I sleep, I think.

Haha, very funny
Always one int there x

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'm 18 years old and I am awake.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
22 ere.

Wide and awake since i was 19 and had insomnia against the lies ever since

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join