It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock up on food now!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
Relax, enjoy and have another ciggy.

Immediately upon reading that sentence, I got a fierce niccotine craving... I am now convinced you work for the tobacco companies.

Just like the OP probably works for the bread companies.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatman
Yes do what the OP says Please

By the way I own a Bread route So please Buy Bread, but being the 1st of the month between the welfare Queens and the old farts I really don't have any trouble selling bread the 1st week of the month.

Its the end of the month when my pay drops from $2200 1st week to $1500 last week of the month.

So in essense you are on welfare to?!!!! you welfare abusing scum!!!

DISCLAIMER: THIS STATEMENT IS TOTTALY SARCASM SINCE EVERYONE SEEMS TO NOT UNDERSTAND EVEN THE MOST OBVISOUS ATTEMPTS AT SARCASM

link   

Originally posted by Skewed
It gets worse,

we will also be in alignment with the moon.

Really! Im just not getting all this alignment stuff.

Aligned with what? Arnt we always aligned with the other bodies in space? And "B" why does it matter?

link   
You have to admit, it is a little funny reading some of the posts that people put on here about Armageddon. So, can't wait to get this new camera that I'm hoping to buy, so I get close up pictures of the stars and hopefully moon. I'll go to the store at the end of the week and get the Armageddon supplies.

edit on 6-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Dude! DUDE! Listen to me OK? Focus. Take some nice deep breaths and CHILL OUT. What ever happens it's according to The Divine Plan.... Breathe... It's all gonna be OK, your gonna be alright. Nice deep, slow breathes... Alright? Peace.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

DISCLAIMER: THIS STATEMENT IS TOTTALY SARCASM SINCE EVERYONE SEEMS TO NOT UNDERSTAND EVEN THE MOST OBVISOUS ATTEMPTS AT SARCASM

In England we say it's the lowest form of wit...

I'm with the anti flag dude.. Really what is the point of this thread?

Just more junk to clog up the boards..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not sure if troll, or just very stupid. First of all as people have said, the sun is always in line with the earth. Secondly, the gravitational effect the sun has on the earth is significantly lower than the gravitational effect that the moon has on the earth (which coincidentally is also always aligned with the earth)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Bet it ends up being 30 or 40 pages long. Unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Really your anti flagging me? lol right on to each his/her own. Let us who enjoy some comedy in our lives enjoy it i didnt make the thread but i sure chuckled at it!

and to edit it was a semi knock on welfare abusers who live off the system doing nothing with there lives thinking they are entilted to welfare and other form of social services. Since the guy i was quoting was stating something true more sales go through in the street and door to door sales world on the 1st of the month. Some states its the 1st and the 15th.
edit on 6-7-2011 by ghondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Don't forget the tinfoil!! You know for hats and other useful tinfoil purposes....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well I do need to run out and buy some more of those little frozen drinks.. You know the new 'juice box' for grown ups

Can't run out of those!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Reply to Meatman: Dude, you own a bread route? But your the "Meatman"! What, did you go vagitarian on us?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HologramDenier
I urge you all to stock up on bread. Tomorrow, we see the Earth in perfect alignment with the Sun!!!
Yes thats right! the Earth and Sun will be in alignment!!! I urge you all to go to the supermarket and buy as many loaves of bread as you can carry. Bottled water and toilets rolls and baby diapers too!!
IF we survive this event, we also have a possible alignment with the moon expected to take place sometime later!!
Can't say much more, I am a bit panicked after discovering this, and heading straight to the supermarket to buy MORE BREAD.
transmission ended.

I guess it's a good thing I have been fattening up my dog and cats with tables scraps,and I stock piled flour and yeast so I'm good on bread to.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
To the doubters and the nay-sayers, I say to you, that tomorrow morning during the window of alignment, between 00.00 hrs and 24.00 hrs, that a major event may take place in the evening.
This will prove beyond any unreasonable doubt that the alignment of these celestial bodies is no mere coincidence.
After all, the human body is 75percent water. E=MC squared. This water can not just be created, it has to come from somewhere.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You obviously have never been to the Stretton Fox in Manchester.

Edit to add: OP, I will star every one of your post I read on this thread

edit on 6-7-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
By the way OP, you forgot to add: The impending doom is being caused by Isreal, was fortold by the Myans, is being covered up by MI6, financed by the USA and will increase the flouride in our drinking water!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
aren't we always in alignment with the sun? we DO rotate around it....
theres a voice in my head that drives my heal

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This thread sucks. It sucks way more than the suckiest thing that ever sucked before.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Yeah, well my Hoover vaccuum cleaner sucks way more than anything in this thread...accept your post. However, after we lose our power due to this alignment, you might have me there.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HologramDenier

just done thanks, about 12 other blokes doing the same lincs england, this just got freaking real for me. 4 out 4 and nasa just canceled launch of shuttle hour ago on sky. hope it is all crazyness but gut feeling says different, so better safe than sorry eh after everything that is known seed vault DUMB preperations by the army FEMA etc that map of usa etc etc 2+2=4 in my book but I must be going crazy lol anyway peace all

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join