It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test Market for Freedom? Would you move?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In the World of Big Business and Corporate Giants, there are Test Markets. These markets are specific locations used to test new products for a possible national release. They test advertising strategies, public interest, sales potential versus sales loss, etc. These test markets dictate how a product campaign is run on a national level. In the Movie Industry, a similar process is used to determine interest. This level of interest dictates whether it is released internationally, nationally, regionally, or strait to home sales.

There is a large amount of people in the U.S. that feel that we should go back to the Original Constitution and Bill of Rights that our Founding Fathers put together and enacted. There is an even larger amount of people that do not know this is not the way it is anymore and follow along in blindness of the fact. I see so many people on this site, including myself, that are fed up with the situation here in the United States, but have no idea how to achieve the goal of repairing it. As we have seen in a lot of threads, here on ATS, areas of police states popping up all over. Would it be possible to just pop up an area of freedom in response? There would be no reason for secession, as they rule by the consent of the Governed. We simply do not consent and require the Law of the Land as supreme.

What if, we, as a community of people, formed our own test market and followed the original plan, and remove the lobbyists power to control, through money and greed? Would you be willing to move to the area? Would we be able to show the Nation the benefits of returning to the Constitution? Where would we set it up? What would back our money? Would you be willing to fight for your rights to put it in place and maintain, without the Federal Government? Would you be willing to take the responsibility of ourselves?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They have this, it's called the freeman movement and people basically opt out of the country and are completely free, In canada ive seen it first hand with a friend of mine whoses done this, he was driving without licence, plates or insurance and the cops where nothing but nice and didnt cause any problems.

Google Robert Menard

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on July 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah the sovereign movement... Seems like a right move...

Just if only the FBI wasnt all over it, deeming people who want to be free, a threat to national security... Ugh the madness in this country is sickening

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stoptheinsanity2012

Been all over that for years, I am Sovereign. I was referring to bringing us all to one community, rather that speckled all over the U.S. Becoming a community, together as a whole. United we stand divided we fall.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA
reply to post by stoptheinsanity2012

Been all over that for years, I am Sovereign. I was referring to bringing us all to one community, rather that speckled all over the U.S. Becoming a community, together as a whole. United we stand divided we fall.

In that case... I would have to agree with the poster above my previous post...

Where to?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sounds plausible.

The Amish pretty much do this very thing, they live their lives and leave everyone else alone and pretty much is left alone from the "outside", except when it comes to milk. They do their own thing.

I suppose the Mormons pretty much have an entire state at their disposal.

I do not see why something along the same lines could not be accomplished on other terms. No more trying to get the word out, no more trying to convince people of the lies, just retreat and let them destroy themselves. Maybe an old ghost town or a shut down military base could be put to of some use. I guess we would have to learn to work together though.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I like your ideas of an old military base. They already have fenced perimeters.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
freestateproject.org...
forum.freestateproject.org...

The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property. The success of the Project would likely entail reductions in taxation and regulation, reforms at all levels of government, to expand individual rights and free markets, and a restoration of constitutional federalism, demonstrating the benefits of liberty to the rest of the nation and the world.

Live free or die

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thats awesome. Maybe one in the west too.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

edit on 6-7-2011 by Ladysophiaofsandoz because: deleted as it was no longer funny after my first post was taken down

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stoptheinsanity2012
They have this, it's called the freeman movement and people basically opt out of the country and are completely free, In canada ive seen it first hand with a friend of mine whoses done this, he was driving without licence, plates or insurance and the cops where nothing but nice and didnt cause any problems.

Google Robert Menard

Good lad!! You been keepin track of the freeman movement?

I tried it in Grimsby Court (it works!)
It even works with the Job Centre too (hence why they call you a customer, and you have to sign everything
)

top topics

join