Major Earthquake: Elenin: As Predicted : On Time

page: 14
59
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by marinesniper25
 


If you ever find Cold Hard Facts please tell us. You will never find facts. Did we see facts about 911, Gulf Oil Spill, JFK assasination, JFK jr, MLK? BTW what is Cold hard facts? They are fantasy and illusions. Who do you want to show you Cold Hard Facts? The Gov? Do you think the Gov is going to allow anyone to reveal the truth about anything? Look at Tesla. Look at the free energy the Elites use in flying their space ships. Do you believe they will tell you the Cold Hard Facts?

Peace to you.


Great post! A weight has been lifted from my shoulders!




posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by phantomjack
 


Tides are caused by the gravitational force of the Moon and Sun, as well as the Earth's rotation. If Elenin were a brown dwarf it would be exerting more gravitational force on the Earth than the Moon. This means that it too would have an effect on the tides. However, the tides have remained constant. Also, storms are nothing new on Saturn. Major storms occur at least once every Saturnian year with minor storms occurring in the interim. The last major storm observed was in 1990 with a minor storm occurring in 1994.


So then by the sounds of it, if there are reoccurring annual type events on Saturn, then one could suggest that the storms are being caused by another body in the Solar System which repeats an alignment on a predictable cycle -- every 29.7 earth years (the length of Saturn's year).

By that theory, one could suggest that there could be external factors, i.e. other solar objects that are exerting their effects on Saturn.

Which pretty much NULLS the comment that there is no effect on a planet from nearby solar objects.

Just a theory.



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper25

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by marinesniper25
i'll say it again.......Objects in outer space have NO effect on our planet.

www.2012hoax.org...


www.etsu.edu...




here's some info outside the realm of the "experts" on ATS.


You know, you are pretty assertive for being such a new member here (welcome by the way).

Though, one could argue that you are a plant for the MSM and are here just to create havoc and draw off the attention of others here.

There are a lot of things that have never happened before, friend. Doesn't mean that they can't happen.

Again, you are basing your supposition on the fact that ELE is a comet. Great. But what if it is a dwarf star?

And secondly, while I dont presume to know everything, I also admit that I could be wrong. For a summary, read the thread from the beginning, which I am sure you have not, to understand my position.

Thanks, long time lurker.

Plant for the MSM?! O come on now you're giving me too much credit lol. I'm a long time lurker and I finally felt the urge to say something. Theirs too many people snowballing on top of the OP's post without enough people refuting it. I'm completely open for information to sway me in either direction on a subject, on this one though it seems the book was opened and shut some time ago. You think scientists in this field would have, at some point, gatthered all the information relevant to quakes and compared it to other variables to see if they COULD be predicted. You'd think that would have been one of the first things on the list in that field as it could save the lives of hundreds of thousands.
edit on 7-7-2011 by marinesniper25 because: (no reason given)


LOL...I agree. But I think the science community is either too busy refuting Global Warming or championing it.

Glad you spoke up. Your rebuttal / comments are a welcome distraction and contribution to this thread!



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by marinesniper25
 


If you ever find Cold Hard Facts please tell us. You will never find facts. Did we see facts about 911, Gulf Oil Spill, JFK assasination, JFK jr, MLK? BTW what is Cold hard facts? They are fantasy and illusions. Who do you want to show you Cold Hard Facts? The Gov? Do you think the Gov is going to allow anyone to reveal the truth about anything? Look at Tesla. Look at the free energy the Elites use in flying their space ships. Do you believe they will tell you the Cold Hard Facts?

Peace to you.


A geological expert isn't going to have any stay in 911, Gulf oil spill, JFK, MLK, or any other conspiracy related subject you mention for god knows what reason. They have a job, they do experiments, they have their findings, and they release them.


Most people like yourself can't have an objective arguement like this because your minds already been made up: EVERYONE IS IN ON IT AND THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET ME. We call that being paranoid.



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack
 


Scary. Are you over exaggerating or truely scared. We have until October when the SHTF. I apologise to come across so-direct however for the sake of you sanity I'd rather remind you to continue your life with joy and happiness aswell as prepare for you and your families survival needs. You must not need to panic buy, all you must remember is that you are aware of the situation and now it's your responsibility with this awareness and knowledge to do what you can to help yourself, your family and your grass root's and helping others.

Our ancestor's managed without televisions, cars, houses, electronic devices, they pulled together with what little resources they had and if it wasb't for the common sense and logic of our ancestor's which we should all be grateful and forgiving for, we wouldn't be here today.

In order to be a "Level 1 Civilisation", we need to pull together as times get harder and remember that we are all team-players in the catastrophic event's to unfold.

Remember, "Love and Awareness".



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Is it ok to be rest assured that NOTHING is going to happen thats out of the ordinary in the coming years? 2012 will come and pass, life will go on, and another pending catastrophe will be dated and ranted over. It's been the same cycle for years, now we just have the internet to spread pseudo science and fear mongering.

Technology is evolving at an exponential rate, we should focus our time more on the reality of the positives that are in store for the future. My personel opinion is that we are in a time of transition. the past 100 years has been a transition from the relative technological "darkness" of humans to the "light" of increased technology. Humans, like anyone else, are uneasy about change. Were worried that something catastrophic may happen and the clock will be reversed. I'm rest assured its a natural feeling, and one intended to keep us safe. To make sure we keep past skills in check just in case that terrible day does come. But until then enjoy the ride and don't let yourself be brought down by the negative energy of others.



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper25
 


Wrong. I am not paranoid about anything because it does no good. Why do you want to dispute something you have no clue about? I can assure you Elenin would not have ever been mentioned if something was not planned or known. It may be 100% BS like you claim but for some reason the topic is being dicussed all over these days. Will the Elite create a false flag and blame it on Elenin. Will the Elites use it to scare people? Are the Elites hiding the truth about Elenin? You dont know and I dont know. Why do humans act like they know what is happening? I will not hold my breath. Why do you get upset when others are trying to piece together the fragmented puzzle? What makes you think I am paranoid.

I guess the other events I mentioned above have no meaning to this discussion since the Cold Hard Facts are known about each and all of them.

"They have a job, they do experiments, they have their findings, and they release them. "

Your correct they have a job but their info never gets out unless given permission. Do you know how many whistleblowers from 911, Gulf oil spill and many others have died just looking for the so called Cold Hard Facts?

Peace to you
edit on 7-7-2011 by Buford2 because: addition



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
reply to post by Blaine91555
 


Totally see where you are coming from Blaine91555, but come on, surely even you can see that natural disasters have been going crazy in the past 12 months.... Earthquakes, forrest fires, floods, Tsunami's, extreme lightening, unseasonal cold spells, monster tornados, volcanic eruptions, etc etc the list goes on! I am in my 30's and cant remember a period like this in my lifetime.


30's! I could only wish I were that young again
I assure you that this is the third round of these type predictions in just my lifetime. I'll likely do a thread on it this weekend. I found some material about the others.

Nature does not follow a set guideline. These averages are in fact averages. To even know if it is unusual for geological events, you need hard data for centuries if not longer to even know what the norm is. In fact you need a hundred thousand years or more data to even begin to predict anything.

Even if a cataclysm were coming, would it make any sense to spend all our time worrying and having panic attacks, or is it smarter to simply enjoy life and accept nature is beyond our control?

These quakes are happening right where they should be happening. The only new thing is this instant news and this news overload due to the Internet. That is what has changed.

On the tornado's, do your homework and look into the 1940's and 1880's I think it was. The 1880's were worse and remember the cities were far smaller then so you have to multiply the victims by a few times to even compare. This weather pattern is not new. The Pacific is cooler than usual, and all this was predicted using real science, not guess work or feelings. It would happen even if Humans did not exist.

I'd rather die enjoying life than spend my life in a panic over things I cannot control.



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2
 


Actually the reason it is being discussed is because of Laura Knight-Jadczyk. As far as I can find her SOTT.net is the first site that published an article linking Elenin to catastrophe. This was then followed by the likes of Terral and Astrolpatriot who further added to this circus of disinformation. Before you knew it every conspiracy theorist was more skilled at astronomy than the experts. This is merely a creation of the conspiracy theory world and conspiracy theorists will be the only ones to blame when Elenin passes by with little fanfare.



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


You could be right. We will have to wait and see.

Peace to you.

Conspiracy theories are created to hid the real truth. Look how many are popping up on every topic. Many events are created just for conspiracy theorist to keep them confused and running around like a dog chasing it's tail.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by marinesniper25
 


Wrong. I am not paranoid about anything because it does no good. Why do you want to dispute something you have no clue about? I can assure you Elenin would not have ever been mentioned if something was not planned or known. It may be 100% BS like you claim but for some reason the topic is being dicussed all over these days. Will the Elite create a false flag and blame it on Elenin. Will the Elites use it to scare people? Are the Elites hiding the truth about Elenin? You dont know and I dont know. Why do humans act like they know what is happening? I will not hold my breath. Why do you get upset when others are trying to piece together the fragmented puzzle? What makes you think I am paranoid.

I guess the other events I mentioned above have no meaning to this discussion since the Cold Hard Facts are known about each and all of them.
Peace to you.


But I do have a clue. Not only a clue, but a paper completely refuting planetary and celestial body alignment by a East tennesse State Professor who I'm sure knows just a tad bit more then either of us. But citing legitimate pieces of research from experienced professional isn't proper protocol around here is it? So let me ask you this, what is "having a clue", in your eyes? Do i need to post youtube videos from other pseudo scientists or maybe link you to another conspiracy page where another group of self proclaimed geological and astronomers claim to be "piecing the puzzles" together? That seems to be the only sources I see cited around here.





So because it's being discussed it means the topic is relevant or holds any water? there's also a group of people discussing whether or not the planes that hit the towers were HOLOGRAMS....but I guess sense it's being discussed it holds some semblance of truth right?.....right?



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by marinesniper25
 


"They have a job, they do experiments, they have their findings, and they release them. "

Your correct they have a job but their info never gets out unless given permission. Do you know how many whistleblowers from 911, Gulf oil spill and many others have died just looking for the so called Cold Hard Facts?

Peace to you
edit on 7-7-2011 by Buford2 because: addition


Permission? A professor doesn't need anyone's permission but himself to release his findings. The only thing stopping a person with a PhD from releasing their work is the fact that their credibility is on the line if their work is wrong.

Hint: the government doesn't control everything, as much as you'd like to think that.



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper25
 


You first need to find who is putting out the conspiracy theories? Why does 911 have so many conspiracies and which ones are correct. You may say the hologram planes are BS but some will say planes flying by inexperianced pilots are BS. See no one can pinpoint anything because of all the BS.

If you have what you think is proof then put it out. No reason to slam others for putting out their beliefs. Can you tell any one on ATS if your info is 100% correct? Our Egos are a huge problem for humans. We cannot imagine things might just be different than the way they are presented.

Peace to you. I am not trying to say your wrong. We just do not have any true way of knowing what we do not know. BTW here is one video that you will enjoy. Sometimes I have to agree with this old guy.




posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by phantomjack
 


I'm fairly sure the fact there have been 50 6.5 or higher earthquakes at that location in the past 38 years debunks this nicely. Has Elenin been here 50 times in the last 38 years?

Nothing but fear mongering I'm afraid.

A person spending their lives in fear of natural events takes us back to the Dark Ages. This Elenin hysteria has reached the point of absurd.


Yes, but how many of those in the past 50 years were predicted, in advance, to be accurate to the day? And, lets make it 7.5 and higher, please, since the last two (japan and this one) were much larger than an average 6.5 quake.

I would like to be able to predict the lottery with such accuracy...wouldn't you?


Sorry, I think your reading way to much into that. Quakes of this size are way to common where they have been happening. Elenin is not even large enough to mean anything at that distance. That part is in fact absurd as I said.

This is not new. I have material on the last time this was predicted and I'm thinking about doing a thread on it to show this is not new. This stuff pops up every couple of decades.

The Pacific being cooler and causing this rash of tornadoes is also not new by any means. Research the 1940's and the 1880's to see the same pattern if memory serves.

We base our views on very short lifetimes. Nature could care less. To even make a theory you would need hundreds of thousands of years of hard data and it is my understanding no computer yet exists that could even run the model. They cannot even predict the weather one week out with any accuracy.

This stuff does sell books and movies though. Follow the money. It also nets research money. Follow the money. False Prophets are a dime a dozen. Myths like Niburu have plagued history. Sitchen was a confidence person, nothing more.



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjacki
 


What part of this prediction has come true? I don't see it? Maybe I'm missing something or some piece of critical information. So many times do we get these stories about this or that and nothing happens. Albeit, with the law of averages, one day one of these predictions will come true!!

This Elenin and Saturn and Earth.. And this eliptical orbit its taking.. Can someone please point out the signifigance? I must be missing something. A few people said that it was predicted that when Elenin lined up with Earth in March it would cause an Earthquake, thus the one that occurred in Japan - but I looked online, I looked everywhere and no where did I find any prediction??

Also some people referred to the current storm on Saturn - This is nothing new. In fact, the storm has been raging for a long time now. About a year or more. Storms like this are kind of common on both Jupiter and Saturn. Though this one on Saturn is a bit more extreme then typically seen over the years.. So as for this, I don't see the coorelation with Elenin -

Many of these posts don't explain exactly what this prediction is about? When did it first come common knowledge? And how it is effecting our planet?

I for one don't care. Yes its upsetting that it can end the earth but so can Yellowstone and so can many other freaks of nature. I also don't see this 62million year extinction cycle. that is so broad too.. b/c it may not effect us for another 100,000 years or so. Who knows. I will agree though, that something will happen. there is too much chaos, corruption and craziness going on in the world today.. (I'm sure they said that during the years leading up to WWII too), but I believe this time is different. To many people, too many problems.. My prediction is a financial collapse. Our country and the rest of the world will just go KaPut !!!

Anyways, I just got confused in reading this thread and would like a liltle more clarification. Sorry if that bothers others but I just don't see the significance in this thread?



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by phantomjack
 


Scary. Are you over exaggerating or truely scared. We have until October when the SHTF. I apologise to come across so-direct however for the sake of you sanity I'd rather remind you to continue your life with joy and happiness aswell as prepare for you and your families survival needs. You must not need to panic buy, all you must remember is that you are aware of the situation and now it's your responsibility with this awareness and knowledge to do what you can to help yourself, your family and your grass root's and helping others.

Our ancestor's managed without televisions, cars, houses, electronic devices, they pulled together with what little resources they had and if it wasb't for the common sense and logic of our ancestor's which we should all be grateful and forgiving for, we wouldn't be here today.

In order to be a "Level 1 Civilisation", we need to pull together as times get harder and remember that we are all team-players in the catastrophic event's to unfold.


To be honest, I am actually really pi$$ed off. I have a great life. I have a great wife, and I have four beautiful children, a great job, a great family, and just about everything I ever wanted in life.

So I often ask myself , "why did I have to be born in this era?"

I have had a great life, and will continue to live as long as the heavens allow me to. I am actually ok with the thought of doing away with technology. What I dont look forward to is having to defend my family if TSHTF...I wasn't prepared enough, and now I find myself scrambling to learn things like hunting, fishing, and general survival skills.

So we do it as a family. I have taught my sons to hunt and fish, as well as my daughters. Have taught my wife how to can food, and grow a garden. So it has not all been a waste of time...

Right?
Remember, "Love and Awareness".



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus
 


This comet is not supposed to hit us just fly by, I would suggest reading previous forums on this topic. Dates for alignments were calculated by NASA and through their obital programs. you can access this through NASA's website and check them for yourself. You will have to figure out for ur self who has valid info, there are a lot of false info spreaders. One thing I found very interesting is the relation to "Leonid" and jewish and christian prophecy. You must break down meansings of names from different cultures. And then there was "Elenin", which breaks down itself into Ele "Eleven", nin "nine". For the guy that found this "Leonid Elenin". Add these to previous forums about maya prophecy, and their 26k yrs cycle. With a super volcano / caldera eruption every 26k yrs for the past 78k yrs, they spoke of the fourth, yet to come, earth movement. Yellowstone is plump and ready to pop. Nostradamus warned us of huge flames leaping up from 45 dregrees, Yellowstone is at 44.5 degrees. If you use Harold Campings predicted date of Oct 21. Below is a link to a time line and how biblical events play into it, add harolds date in it and hopefully more things will make sense to you.

alamongordo.com...



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Isn't this the bin garbage threads get thrown into?

Thought so.



posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by herbii
reply to post by phantomjacki
 


What part of this prediction has come true? I don't see it? Maybe I'm missing something or some piece of critical information. So many times do we get these stories about this or that and nothing happens. Albeit, with the law of averages, one day one of these predictions will come true!!

This Elenin and Saturn and Earth.. And this eliptical orbit its taking.. Can someone please point out the signifigance? I must be missing something. A few people said that it was predicted that when Elenin lined up with Earth in March it would cause an Earthquake, thus the one that occurred in Japan - but I looked online, I looked everywhere and no where did I find any prediction??

Also some people referred to the current storm on Saturn - This is nothing new. In fact, the storm has been raging for a long time now. About a year or more. Storms like this are kind of common on both Jupiter and Saturn. Though this one on Saturn is a bit more extreme then typically seen over the years.. So as for this, I don't see the coorelation with Elenin -

Many of these posts don't explain exactly what this prediction is about? When did it first come common knowledge? And how it is effecting our planet?

I for one don't care. Yes its upsetting that it can end the earth but so can Yellowstone and so can many other freaks of nature. I also don't see this 62million year extinction cycle. that is so broad too.. b/c it may not effect us for another 100,000 years or so. Who knows. I will agree though, that something will happen. there is too much chaos, corruption and craziness going on in the world today.. (I'm sure they said that during the years leading up to WWII too), but I believe this time is different. To many people, too many problems.. My prediction is a financial collapse. Our country and the rest of the world will just go KaPut !!!

Anyways, I just got confused in reading this thread and would like a liltle more clarification. Sorry if that bothers others but I just don't see the significance in this thread?


Here is the prediction of the Japan Quake, posted before March 11:



Here is the prediction of the 7.11 event, posted before 7.6.11:




posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ASilentWitness
reply to post by nusnus
 


This comet is not supposed to hit us just fly by, I would suggest reading previous forums on this topic. Dates for alignments were calculated by NASA and through their obital programs. you can access this through NASA's website and check them for yourself. You will have to figure out for ur self who has valid info, there are a lot of false info spreaders. One thing I found very interesting is the relation to "Leonid" and jewish and christian prophecy. You must break down meansings of names from different cultures. And then there was "Elenin", which breaks down itself into Ele "Eleven", nin "nine". For the guy that found this "Leonid Elenin". Add these to previous forums about maya prophecy, and their 26k yrs cycle. With a super volcano / caldera eruption every 26k yrs for the past 78k yrs, they spoke of the fourth, yet to come, earth movement. Yellowstone is plump and ready to pop. Nostradamus warned us of huge flames leaping up from 45 dregrees, Yellowstone is at 44.5 degrees. If you use Harold Campings predicted date of Oct 21. Below is a link to a time line and how biblical events play into it, add harolds date in it and hopefully more things will make sense to you.

alamongordo.com...


Excellent find! Very interesting. I would like to see verification of the dates/events though. Then I would / could say "wow."





new topics
top topics
 
59
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

log in

join