It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHRISTIANITY is a LIE which covers a SINISTER agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Firstly I will cover some of the EVIL things about Christianity ... as Christians believe and then I will move on to what I think it is really all about ... (the hidden agenda)

According to Christians the PARABLES are all about the good SEED which according to Christians means the followers of Jesus and the bad seed, being all those who don't believe in Jesus, who are therefore apparently the seed of Satan!

So according to Jesus ...

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

So this is the loving teachings of Jesus ... if you don't believe in me, men will gather you and throw you into a fire!!!

Does that sound anything even remotely like LOVE???

Christians will claim "No, I don't believe non-Christians should burn in hell forever just because they don't believe" but hang on a minute, their whole religion is based on burning those who don't believe in their God.

The whole theory of their religion is, that God will return and burn all the none believes ... are they only believers because their terrified they will be gathered and thrown into the FIRE themselves if they don't believe?

They're too scared not to believe? But worse than that, they pledge to do Gods work, so will they be throwing other men into the FIRE, just because they're a Buddhist or something? That's reason enough?

Now let's address heaven ...

Christians go on about how God is a spirit "only" and how heaven is ONLY for spirits.

If you have no body, you can't feel anything, we know there's no wife's in heaven so no sex, no love, no nothing, no sun on your face, no moon nothing.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage ..

It seems to me they've been sold a bag of NOTHING and they're getting excited about NOTHING.

If you can't feel or love or anything ... your DEAD ... so have they been tricked you into getting excited about being DEAD?

I mean why would anyone even want to go?

Then we have this issue of God being a spirit ... funny because his physical body is described in the bible ...

Revelation 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Revelation 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Notice that last bit ... it's pure paganism. God is like the SUN, that is exactly what pagans believe, that God is all powerful and gives life just LIKE the SUN.

But lets carry on because I am sure Christians will come up with some twisted reason for why God is spoken of above as having a body ...

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Well lookie lookie if God is a spirit, how can he come flying down on a horse and start killing people and have his venture dripping in their blood?

I mean really ... the amount of double think Christians must have going on in their heads to get this stuff to work for them must be incredible!!!

Then lets look at the miracles Jesus apparently preformed ... WHY?

If the whole point is to become a spirit and float around in a world of nothingness then why even bother to heal the sick or raise the dead ... I mean, isn't that counterproductive?
edit on 6-7-2011 by AprilSky because: format

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I interpret the seed parable akin to Socrates' "an unexamined life isn't worth living"' Meaning that those who don't seek to grow spiritually are living a pointless existence and are like the seeds that find no soil (my interpretation, mind you). As far as Revelations, it was a vision and it is explained in Revelations that the sights seen were metaphorically.

But concerning your thread title, what is the sinister agenda you speak of?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi, great thread, its a great tool for controlling the masses !

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think people need to understand religion is a very arcaic and simple way to explain how a bunch of uneducated goat herders should live and why they exist. We also need to understand that the people explaining everything to the goat herders were just as ignorant of reality as those they were teaching - but they also wanted to make sure they maintained their power within society.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
yeah, just been to my local Methodist Church, a couple of old dears just burned an atheist, was a right scene, I can tell you...........

*shakes head*

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

I am not a Christian ... I do not believe in the teachings of Jesus.

I believe Jesus at best was a prophet but I also consider it is possible he never existed at ALL.

I think the elite have used a symbolic Jesus to corrupt what people knew to be true before his time ... that woman are the gateway to heaven.

Some of this is shown in this short clip

In Christianity you are taught that everyone is equal and turn the other cheek and all you have to do to get into heaven is believe but if you don't believe you are evil and you will BURN in hell and you must be Satan.

Twaddle.

However, I think in this new testament the ELITE who wrote the book, did leave the truth hidden in parables which are literal and refer to a blood line that is desired and will be harvested and purged.

The women are now residing in the Revelations and they are mostly called WHORES such is the wonderful teachings of Christianity.

JESUS actually plays many different roles in the bible and he actually represents these women in that he is the father of the line ...

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Therefore it is saying he is before David and he is also the offspring of David in other words he is a blood line.

The Morning Star is Venus which we all know is a goddess.

More of the hidden meanings can be found in this clip ...

I actually have done a thread sort of on this topic but it got moved to the religious section where of course only Christians reside!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

most of the Bible isn't meant to be taken literally it is full of figurative speech, like metaphors, as well as hidden meanings. you have to take into account that during it's writing (throughout various times in history), people were being persecuted everyday for their beliefs. it is real, it does carry a great message. you have to be able to discern the truth from what you read, that is the key.

and what is it's sinister agenda? i don't understand you, seems like you want it to be bad.

don't tell me about all the people that have killed in it's name either b/c there are fanatics and extremists in every religion. i don't think the point is to float through space, the point is that we have free will here on earth to do what we will, rather it is good or evil. whatever we choose to do will be our blessing or our curse. if we have mercy, then we are blessed because that lets us receive mercy. if we hate, then that is our curse so we will be hated. it's all up to us. seems like all most people want to do these days is bash religion, and take as much as they can from this life, always holding out their hands wanting more, but never content with what they've already received. so long as people have this attitude, i don't believe that the answers to their questions will ever be known to them because they are always looking in the wrong places. actually, i believe the biggest problem with people's conception of religion is that they think they know everything. for example, if someone finds something that they believe to be erroneous in the Bible, then 9 times out of 10 they will point the finger and tell everyone how false and wrong it is and how they are all being decieved and yada yada yada.. for what? is it possible that you are wrong? that there is some error in your interpretation? oh no? yeah go ahead and tell me how wrong i am, that just proves my point even more, since you guys/girls can't be wrong.

anyway, despite all of that.. haven't ya'll ever heard of pascal's wager??

edit on 6/7/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

you should be careful taking a stance with mainstream hollywood movies, if you know the history of hollywood, then you would understand that it is in fact very evil and sinister. have you ever thought that maybe those people behind movies like this wanted to pervert religion, to pull more souls away?

beware because we may be approaching the end times, and if we are then there is surely a war for each and every soul, don't end up on the wrong side.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If the OP is living a good life and an honest life I cannot imagine why they are not also having a fruitful life. If this is not the case then it might be wise to accept this as a means in which to bring the fruitfulness into your life.

As for Revelation; a vision shown to John is the "taking down" of evil so that goodness can prevail and move forward. I would think the OP would find this a "good ending" and not a bad one, who wouldn't want to rid the planet of evil, regardless of where it is cast to? Seriously, if there is such a thing as evil, which I am pretty sure there is, then wouldn't it be nice to know that Goodness prevails?

Sounds pretty clear cut to me! Evil people are people too? Not really.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

God blessed Abram because he was a righteous man who did not defile the parts of his body to serve the dark prince of this world, like other people were doing at the time. See, everybody and anybody who has, or is, or will walk upon this earth has to make a choice, to serve God or to serve Satan. Because Abram did right in the eyes of God, he was blessed with his protection, because he was not promulgating the ways of the devils, the ways that lead to death and hell. It had nothing to do with genetics, but with this blessing from God unto a good man who was proof to the creator of the universe that he need not entirely obliterate the human race that seemed so capable of wretchedness

The King of Kings- The Creator of the UNiverse, who sees all and knows all, has no tolerance for Evil. God cannot protect those who willingly choose evil and are posessed by evil cannot enter Heaven. People on their own accord invite evils minions, the very demons that drag you to hell when your chance is over. In hell, these creatures have exquisite tortures for every single alienation from God- these creatures mock everybody who falls into hell because they had a chance and they blew it and these creatures are so tormented that the only pleasure left in them is to torture other souls.

God had made hell before man came along, he made it for Lucifer and his demons to eventually be thrown in there for their eternity- the one you choose your stay by the way you conduct your life now, to either glorify the creator of the universe, or to defile the gift of your existence to Satan's delight.

God is a holy God, he did not make robots, because he wanted his creation to reciprocate genuine love not false and fake, but with that gift that god gave humankind, he also allowed them a choice, to serve evil or serve love.

Evil's ways are in total alienation from God who, knowing everything, sees the far-reaching effects of all sin.

God doesn't look at race or genetics, he looks at deeds, and what is in the hearts and minds of people.

The descendents of Abram were his people because they were the few good men holding the commandments whilst everybody else was defiling their bodies in everyway possible and praising demon infested idols and surely walking to hell. God wanted to make it clear to his people that all sin leads to death, that is why when they sinned he had them sacrifice a Goat as a subtitute instead of their own life being taken away, as the wages of sin are death, to make this serious point very clear. Not because he liked sacrifices but because he had to steer his people away from sin, or they would end up in hell, where the 2nd Death takes place. No sacrificial lamb was sacrificed at that time that could cover the sins of all, not until Jesus came, and when J came, he knew that he came here to show people the way and to die out of mercy that his blood, unlike the sacrifical lambs of the past, would cover the sins of many, with the simple request that people repent for the sins that they have done, and turn away completely from the works of the devil, and choose the narrow path will lead you to your eternity in a glorious place were you no longer have to prove to God which master you serve, because the way you have chosen whilst in life has proven it to him already.

But for all those who take the wide gate to hell, there is no repenting for those who are already dead, there is no mercy or love in that place.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
OP, with all due respect, what is the point of your post? All I get is that Christians are "evil" for believing in their religion.
It makes me suspicious of anyone when they post vile and hatred above, no matter the religion.

"Revelation 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Notice that last bit ... it's pure paganism. God is like the SUN, that is exactly what pagans believe, that God is all powerful and gives life just LIKE the SUN. "

NOTE: I think you need to work on your interpretation and understanding of all religions... How on Earth can you get that interpretation. Heck, um not too familiar with it myself, and I certainly don't draw that conclusion.

And enough already ... These anti Christian , anti Muskim, anti Catholic , anti whatever threads are simply meant to wind up uneducated people and to foster and fester further hatred among the human population.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Think its all pretty much a bunch of twaddle.

Didnt happen, never happened, all made up, and not even a great story at that.

I would like to believe its true, or that it happened as described but it isnt and didnt.

Pah

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
OP, with all due respect, what is the point of your post? All I get is that Christians are "evil" for believing in their religion.

There religion is all about looking for the bad in others and delighting in others being tortured.

It's pretty sick if you ask me.

But besides all of that I think there is a hidden whole other agenda.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I came from a "religious" background.

When I was young I wandered alot and sowed alot of wild oats...open to every experience.

The church is a great place for people who are broken to "help each other" when they don't have anyone to do it.

But it starts with broken people, who intern run the show after a "time" of learning....like a corporation, and just as corrupt as people present are.

Alot of folks love a good message (like Amer idol), but fail to let it change thier lives, instead they learn the metaphysic's and use them as a tool to get what they think they want, and plow through people and thier feeling's to "feel" good.

When you study past the reformation, Luther ect, and try to disseminate past the way the "good" King james happened to decide a translation, you realize you have to translate the earliest text "yourself". As much as you can stand anyway ,to get the point.

Moses coming from Summaria with "the" answer, built on a Truth he learned and had to share in a corrupt nation and time to "help" folks with what he thought he learned from his experience and a Religious teaching of his time.
I have no doubt that he found folks unhappy with the "chains" of another's view and judgement on them, thrying to "will" them to do as they think they shound....ect.

Jesus from my understanding would be best compared to Buddah, he had a very clear message that resonates in all of us in my opinion, the want for transparency without judgement, and boundaries within our "reason".

From what I gather a "church" should never have exceaded a couple of families and some friends, who would share thing's in common, and "admonish" each other when they went out of the "norm". It gets messy with two or more people.

Like everything we folks have to over do thing's, if a church back then was to meet with more folks in attendance than "one" group, it was for a celibration, music, dancing, alcohol(in moderation) ect. It was this way because they knew when people get "intimate" they do it in "small" groups. Or normally. Constantin changed everything as far as what "christianity" became IMHO. Christ didn't advertise his name....he called it simply the way, again like Buddah, folks like to get caught up on the detail's and semantic's ...truth is just truth. History is helpfull though

Just my 2 cent's, oh yeah was a lay -youth pastor of a Vineyard Christian Fellowship way back when....a long time ago....

edit on 6-7-2011 by treespeaker because: Sorry for the spelling mistakes, leaving them cause can't be bothered

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Sorry but you have fallen into the trap that a lots of religious bashing people, and ultra religious fanatics, do.

You cherry pick parts of the bible (or any religious text) that fit into your agenda and then quote them out of context without truly understanding the whole. In this respect you are no different than a religious fanatic who quotes individual lines to justify the unjustifiable.

The Bible, and other religious texts, have to be understood in their entirety, in my opinion, and cannot be judged on individual passages.

As for the agenda... Well, my guess is that you have somehow been hurt or let down by a church, or group who claim to be Christians, and so it is actually you who has the agenda. One of vengeance perhaps?

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but your OP does seem quite venomous and scathing in its attack. Especially when you consider the millions peaceful loving Christians whose only crime is to find comfort from their religion.

I am a Christian. I do not harm people. Why attack me and my beliefs? Why such intolerance?

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
QUEEN SEMIRAMIS

Almost all religion comes from ONE original source … and probably will return to one religion when the truth outs?

THEY ALL WORSHIPED WOMEN WHO GIVE BIRTH TO A GOD AND WERE EVEN CONJOINED TO A GOD.

Same worship all over the world ...

Queen Semiramis was married to Nimrod, known as the fish god and also named Dagon. Nimrod was deified as the Sun God when he died and Queen Semiramis as the Moon goddess. Pagan religions did not initially worship the Sun as God but rather God as being all powerful LIKE the Sun.
(that's a very important difference.)

One of Queen Semiramis's other names was Sin, the moon goddess.

Semiramis became known as "The Queen of Heaven, and was the prototype from which all other pagan goddesses came."

She is the Statue of Liberty that is why she proudly holds up her torch and faces the Morning Light.

All these religions worship a woman who gives birth to a God.

In India, the mother and child were called DEVAKI and KRISHNA, and also ISI and ISWARA. MAYA and BUDDHA are worshipped by Hindus. In Asia, it's CYBELE and DEOIUS; in pagan Rome, FORTUNA and JUPITER-PUER, or the boy JUPITER; in Greece, CERES, with the boy PLUTUS in her arms. Even in Tibet, China, and Japan, SHING MOO ... the holy mother in China is portrayed with a child in her arms and a glory (halo - nimbus) around her.

Before this it was Isis and Osiris and before that

Queen Semiramis, this worship of the mother of God is constantly being renamed but the worship remains the same and it spread all over the world.

She has many names and one of them is ALLAH.

In the old testament Satan is hardly mentioned and God is the bad guy most of the time. In my opinion God is the Dragon and Satan is the line of Christ or God's precious angel who fell from heaven.

CROSS - Christian Symbol

Means a woman being attached to a God.

The original Cross in the early Egyptian church was interchangeable with the ankh, a symbol for woman and eternal life. The ankh became the feminine symbol of today.

The Jewish Star of David is also a woman and man conjoined

Star of David animation, shows what it means.

Let the image sit a moment and it will start to move.

www.crowndiamond.org...

Yhwh

Early Jews believed that the Holy of Holies in Solomon's Temple housed not only God but also his powerful female equal, Shekinah.

Men seeking spiritual wholeness came to the temple to visit priestesses - or hierodules - with whom they made love and experienced the divine through physical union.

The Jewish tetragrammation YHWH - the scared name of God - in fact derived from Jehovah, an androgynous physical union between the masculine Jah and the pre-Hebraic name for Eve, Havah.

THE ROSE CROSS

Rose has always stood for the feminine.

"The Rose Cross" is a common symbol in Freemasonry. In fact one of the degrees of the Scottish Rote is called 'Knights of the Rose Cross' and hours the early Rosicrucians.

The order of the Rose Cross - or more formally the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis - had an enigmatic history that had greatly influenced science and closely paralleled the legend of the Ancient Mysteries ... early sages possessing secret wisdom that had passed down though the ages and studied by only the brightest of minds. Admittedly histories list of famous Rosicrucians was a who's who of European Renaissance luminaries: Paracelsus, Bacon, Fludd, Descartes, Pascal, Spinoza, Newton, Leibniz.

According to the Rosicrucian doctrine the order was "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past" truths which had to be "concealed from the average man" and which promised great insight into "the spiritual realm."

This is the truth in a symbol, it represents a woman on the cross ... not crucified but rather conjoined with God on the Tree of Life eg God. The two becoming as one flesh.

THE CROSS ... Sometime during the first centuries of the Western calendar the Latin cross was adopted by the Christian ideology but had been associated with heavenly, almighty lords, the sun god's staff,

THE ROSE ... Legend tells us the Holy Grail is a chalice - a cup. But the Grails description as a chalice is actually an allegory to protect the true nature of the Holy Grail. The legend uses the chalice as a metaphor for something far more important - women. The Grail is literally the ancient symbol for womanhood - a woman's womb is shaped like a chalice.

Here is a picture of the Hindu God Shiva conjoined with his female human

edit on 6-7-2011 by AprilSky because: removed words

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Sorry but can you provide me with the source from which you are getting this information?

My guess is that its Zeitgeist or something similar.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

And enough already ... These anti Christian , anti Muskim, anti Catholic , anti whatever threads are simply meant to wind up uneducated people and to foster and fester further hatred among the human population.

Isn't that exactly what organized religion does..?

In addition, the OP is probably a shake-n-bake atheist, but what would the CinR forum be without them..?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

Sorry but can you provide me with the source from which you are getting this information?

My guess is that its Zeitgeist or something similar.

No Zeitgeist believes that pagans worshiped the Sun as God but they didn't, they worshiped God as being all powerful LIKE the Sun.

Very important difference.

I have studied religion for years and gone to the roots of it.

There is no point in my repeating all my info here but if you wish to view it ... it's here ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

OK... er... i started to read the other thread but then realised that it was rather long and, well, to be honest i don’t have the time to read it all.

I don’t mean to be rude but you seem a little bit obsessed with all this. MY advice is this...

Chill out, take a step back, get your head out of your computer screen and get to know some real life Christians. Because most of the Christians i know are normal loving people. They are not hateful or a threat to society.

I am a Christian and, if at the end of time it all turns out to be fairy tale, you know what? I really wil not care... because, at the very least, it has given me comfort, stability, strength and a forgiving nature.

Where’s the harm in that?

Peace

edit on 6-7-2011 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join