It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.8 Earthquake (South Pacific) today during alignment with Sun, ELEnin and Mercury

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911

Originally posted by VicDiaz89

reply to post by heineken

No alignment you say? You should look a little closer before making an incorrect statement:

i see no alignment here..GET SOME SUN!!

Then you need to get your eyes checked! It's right in front of your face! Look in the center of our solar system and you will see something called our SUN.... then look up the vertical line and then you will see something called Mercury, now wait and be patient... here it comes... go straight up that same vertical line going UP and you will see our so called "comet". See it now? If you don't I really suggest you get your eyes checked. No offense, but you're being ridiculous if you can't see this.

HOW DOES THAT ALIGN WITH THE EARTH????????? You're saying that an alignment of the Sun, Mercury and Elenin has caused an earthquake here. Thats absurd.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Then you need to get your eyes checked! It's right in front of your face! Look in the center of our solar system and you will see something called our SUN.... then look up the vertical line and then you will see something called Mercury, now wait and be patient... here it comes... go straight up that same vertical line going UP and you will see our so called "comet". See it now? If you don't I really suggest you get your eyes checked. No offense, but you're being ridiculous if you can't see this.

How about making the drawing to scale before claiming they are alogned"?

You can distort scale to prove anything.....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Our planet doesn't have to be in alignment with this so called "comet" to feel the gravitational effects of a larger mass within the orbit of Mars. If this thing is what a lot of people think it is (1.5 to 2 times the mass of Jupiter, a failed star - brown dwarf), it would most definitely throw off the gravitational portals that hold our solar system together, including EARTH.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Please explain your theory as to why you believe that Comet Elenin aligining with other bodies (not Earth) should have any affect on earth in the form of Earthquakes.
I understand that you are recording positions and corresponding Earthquake events, so pleaes don't give me your statistics as proof of your claim. I'd like to know by what physical means your theory is based on...
Why (in your opinion) is there a correlation?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It's NOT A DRAWING. It's a direct snapshot from JPL NASA (see my source links in my original post).

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
nevermind tis madness
edit on 6-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

You will see that in my next thread for yourself. I won't even have to explain my "theory". The data alone will be enough to prove to you that this is MUCH larger than a little comet. Please be patient; I am working on the post for the next thread. This thread is ONLY for today's 7.8 earthquake and the correlating alignment.

PLEASE HOLD ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING MY THEORIES OR YOUR ARGUMENTS UNTIL I RELEASE THIS NEXT THREAD.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by camaro68ss

There are ways to prepare and try to survive. I have made my own escape and survival plans for my family and I will include this with my upcoming thread that contains the last few months of data and what to expect. You can either decide to try and survive, or blindly believe NASA and our Government... sit back have a stiff drink and watch it come. I have decided to survive at all costs.

Can I just interject a philosophical reality question for you my3911? So if you have decided to "survive at all costs" do you think you'll live forever? I mean, the reality is that eventually you WILL die. No one escapes this existence alive. No one lives forever...so what's the point then? To continue to gather experience on this plane of existence...sure, but, I mean, all humans are technically slaves...we are not "free", and there is so much pain and suffering in this world why do we continue as sentient beings to want to stay here even longer? Are we just sadistic in that regards? To reproduce, have children and bring them into existence here so that they too can become slaves to others? Seems like we as a species have seriously gone wrong somewhere, and our strange delusions of survival versus reality cloud our judgements constantly.

...curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I'm with you on this there is something going on, have been keeping an eye on it myself thought it was funny and crackpot theory, well not know 4 out 4 well I'm off to the shops soon and so should everyone else. 4 out of 4 thats greater than chance I don't care if you think I've cracked up lol whats wrong with having some extra food in, whats wrong with being that little boy scout, be prepared folks we all know how we are lied to daily. and for nasa to come out and debunk the 11 3 2011 ten days before speaks for itself 2+2 makes 4 in my book the last time I looked keep safe folks

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I'm using several spreadsheets and several credible sources.

Well you are using credible sources. However your conclusion is non-credible. There is no alignment. Look in all 3 dimensions instead of just the 2 dimensions.

Look at the 'alignment' from the side. Not an alignment, agreed?

st.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c423718eb8eb.png[/atsimg]

I fail to see how this alignment (which isn't even an alignment) could have any effect on Earth. If Elenin was a brown dwarf or any other body larger than Juipter, It wouldn't need an alignment to effect our planet.

ALS

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Please post the link to your new thread in this thread after you have created it, because I will have the same question as I did HERE ...

And I'd like you to take note of the part where I stated that I did not want your statistics stated as your theory. I'd like to hear what your theory is. Ex:
"All comet Elenin alignments (Even when not aligned with Earth) will result in more/greater earthquakes on Earth because .................................................................................."

What I am asking for, is the theory that your soon-to-come-data will supposedly prove...

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s
reply to post by my3911

It's only a coincidence.

There are no coincidences. Not in this world.
Everything is going according to "plan".

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No alignment you say? You should look a little closer before making an incorrect statement:

Dude, that is not an alignment. An alignment, or syzygy in astronomy terms, is a straight line configuration of three celestial bodies in a gravitational system. These are clearly not aligned. You are aware that earthquakes happen every day, right?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I agree with you as most people do, but for some reason I feel like I need to survive. I by no means think I'm special, but I do have many skills that can help in the new world as well does my wife. She is in the medical field. Some of us ordinary folk need survive in order to continue the human race on the right track. I don't want only our corrupt government or greedy elitists to survive, or we'll start right back where we left off. We need good people that have something to offer the new age. Speaking of "new age", the age of Aquarius begins on December 21st, 2012 and is the last alignment we have with this object. The PTB, Government working with Hollywood have made this date seem like it's the end all be all of civilization, but if you are alive on that date, you can celebrate, and I promise no sort of global catastrophe is going to occur on 12/21/2012. The worst of it will be at the end of this coming September.

The human race is beautiful down to it's core, but our governments, the media and TPTB have made us into what we are today. I very much look forward to seeing a utopia where people don't have their heads up their A#$ and actually treat each other as family and not enemies based on the color of their skin, their religious beliefs, their wealth and material possessions, etc. But again, all that will change soon also.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89

i see no alignment here..GET SOME SUN!!

The glaringly obvious point people are trying to make is, if there was an alignment between Elenin, the Sun and Mercury, why did we get an earthquake when we're virtually at a right angle to the alignment?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I can't wait for this Elenin crap to end so that the next thing that comes along can be even more annoying...if that's possible.

Of course, I'm just psyops.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

I see a VERTICAL LINE going from the sun, through mercury, to ELENIN. Does anyone else on this thread not see the vertical straight line? I mean come on, how much more obvious does it have to be?!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
I can't wait for this Elenin crap to end so that the next thing that comes along can be even more annoying...if that's possible.

Of course, I'm just psyops.

Definite Illuminati Reptilian disinfo agent.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join