It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.8 Earthquake (South Pacific) today during alignment with Sun, ELEnin and Mercury

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My Sources:

www.iris.edu...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

I have been keeping track of seismic data along with earthquakes that are 5 or greater for the last few months. I will post all of this data and how the increase of seismic activity correlates with the alignments of C/2010 X1 "comet" ELENIN. You will then all be able to decide for yourselves if this is really just a comet.

I hope it's only a comet, but the last time we had an alignment with C/2010 X1, the Sun and Mercury, we didn't get anything above 6. This "comet" has entered Mars' obit since then, so the closer it gets the bigger and more frequent the earthquakes get. If this is not a comet, we have less than 3 months until life as we know it will end. I know this topic has been discussed many times, but I have never felt so strong about something such as this. It explains everything that has been happening with our weather, volcanoes, earthquakes, abnormal government changes or developments. The dots are connecting people. I'm not trying to spread fear, I'm just trying to spread the truth so you and your family can prepare. Like I said.... I will be releasing hard, credible data that will back all this up in the next two days on a different thread, but I felt this 7.8 earthquake today deserved some attention. Peace.
edit on 6-7-2011 by my3911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
if life is going to end in a few months what are we getting ready for?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

It's only a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
there is no alignment with earth...with mercury ....i cant see how this can effect earth....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

There are ways to prepare and try to survive. I have made my own escape and survival plans for my family and I will include this with my upcoming thread that contains the last few months of data and what to expect. You can either decide to try and survive, or blindly believe NASA and our Government... sit back have a stiff drink and watch it come. I have decided to survive at all costs.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to your thread of information my3911. Thanks for the info in this thread, which is interesting to say the least, but your tease of the all-inclusive thread you are working on is really what interests me the most!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
reply to post by camaro68ss

There are ways to prepare and try to survive. I have made my own escape and survival plans for my family and I will include this with my upcoming thread that contains the last few months of data and what to expect. You can either decide to try and survive, or blindly believe NASA and our Government... sit back have a stiff drink and watch it come. I have decided to survive at all costs.

ok, well make sure to like your new OP to this one so i can find it please

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So wait, now as long as Elenin aligns with ANY planet and the SUN we get Earthquakes?!?!?!?

Seriously, this is geting out of hand. Just how far can this be streached. It's a comet people! An insignificant comet! It will not hit Earth. It has no effect on our planet whatsoever. There is no alien craft trailing behind it! Traveling through it's tail will cause us no harm! It is NOT the end of the world!!!

But just in case, if I'm wrong and all these theories about Elenin being something bigger are true, then there is no survival. What part of Extinction Level Event do you not get? This isn't Hollywood people. No Sun + No Food + No Water = death
edit on 7/6/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/6/2011 by amaster because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i think the OP needs to get some sun..

link   
reply to post by heineken

No alignment you say? You should look a little closer before making an incorrect statement:

link   
please post the link to your thread here, so it doesnt get lost in timeless ats space

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Have you ever heard of GRAVITY WELLS? Look it up!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No alignment you say? You should look a little closer before making an incorrect statement:

i see no alignment here..GET SOME SUN!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
there is no alignment with earth...with mercury ....i cant see how this can effect earth....

Yeah, but when you're trying to frighten the ATS tinfoil hat brigade, don't let simple facts get in the way of a good scare story

Remember: some people will believe anything, just so long as it it totally untrue and cannot be proven.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
shouldn't Mercury have the earthquake then?
Well at least its in the right forum - Highly Speculative
♥ good luck in your survival efforts

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Thank you. It takes me a while to compile all of the data in a format everyone can understand. I'm using several spreadsheets and several credible sources. But I'll be posting threads on this topic with updated data as we approach the end of September. I promise.... you all (well most of you and unless you are psyop) will see the correlation. This thread is not a tease, but a precursor or prelude if you will.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I'm quite familiar with gravity wells. What's your point?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by amaster

Have you ever heard of GRAVITY WELLS? Look it up!

Some people can feel the effect. I think I did a little. Also, I had two small motored devices fail in the last 36 hours. Granted they were decrepid, but they both failed in the last day and a half. There could be electromagnetic effects here , too. But just speculating.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89

i see no alignment here..GET SOME SUN!!

Then you need to get your eyes checked! It's right in front of your face! Look in the center of our solar system and you will see something called our SUN.... then look up the vertical line and then you will see something called Mercury, now wait and be patient... here it comes... go straight up that same vertical line going UP and you will see our so called "comet". See it now? If you don't I really suggest you get your eyes checked. No offense, but you're being ridiculous if you can't see this.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
theres nothing happening!!!!!!!!!!! this stuff in my truck is just camping gear!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join