It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Estulin :Bilderberg 2011 Discussion Leaked Via Moles Inside

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TetsuoIronMan
reply to post by eLPresidente

Yeah well the day that happens is the day I quit paying taxes. I refuse to take responsibility for debt that is not belonging to me, and I am sure the majority of people would join me unless they have us all dumbed down to pacified ignorant slaves. Sadly it seems like we are already heading in that direction fast

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but that is what has been happening for the past two to three years. Here in the Uk anyway's it has been the general sheeple who have been footing the bill & lining the pockets of these filfthy swine.

Star & flag for the OP,
A must read for everyone who remains oblivious to how the elite roll

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Meh boring, this might have been news 20 years ago, and these bilderbergers really suck at planing or doing anything because so far nothing went according to there plans, or as cost efective as they wanted. But then again they aint footing the bill for all there endeavors now are they.

People need there idols and humans are programmed to always follow the pyramid system that was build eons ago by others, but that to must follow and come to its logical conclusion, and so the people need there idols. It just seems to me like there scared of the pyramid paradigm falling, so there trying all they can to prop it up, or when it happens to fall, that they can start it all over again somewhere else.

Really people, you shouldn't believe everything you hear on the net, most of that little piece of writing has been on the wall for a long long time, and so to which I say. Who gives a #, if they want to carry on they can do it themselves.

And there is a sucker born every second so they wont be running out of people for there cause any time soon. And if all else fails you can always count on one of the most strongest of human emotions, greed, and blind worship and off course the ass kissers, to help them hold on to there power.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by stirling

I couldn't stop reading either. But while I was reading, something came to mind. We know that there are oodles of oil reserves in the western US. Why not start tapping into this and get out of the insanity of the current world system? What is keeping the US hellbent on using foreign oil?

We have oil reserves, but mainly in Alaska. We do however have one of the largest natural gas reserves. Their ideology is to keep our oil and use up everyone elses (unless we have a military base protecting it) for the Global Industrial Complex. God forbid we use our own oil for us useless eaters in the US. We're not being very good 'team players' are we?

There is an even larger oil field under north and south dakota, I have several friends who work these fields, on trucks and rigs. I have a friend who has 160 acres of land in north dakota that the oil companies want access to, he will not let them in. I think it's great for him, the oil company offered him 5 cents on the dollar, per acre, for all mineral rights, they would pay him anually for the right to remove the oil by drilling, he declined saying it would destroy the property value and the environment surroundings. Good for him, f)ck these corporate idiots and their greed and theft of OUR resources!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Everything was spot on, except...this:

The Bilderberg Group is not the end, but the means, to a future One World Company Limited. This organization has grown beyond its secretive beginnings to become a key nod in the decision making of the elite. The ultimate goal of this nightmare future is to transform Earth into a prison planet by bringing about a single globalised marketplace, controlled by One World Company, financially regulated by a World Bank, and populated by a dumbed down population whose life´s needs will be stripped down to materialism and survival“ work, buy, sex, sleep“ all connected to a global computer that monitors our every move.

Where is his proof on this? Seems to be the typical fear-mongering to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I guess it makes sense. WHen you have that much money, the only thing that could possible stop you is the people.

I think they might be more scared than we are.

When you get inside their headspace it helps to give reason to alot of the dumb # that they do. eg. Fluoride to calm the masses.

They are still mortal.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This is what is going on ... "elitists" are planning a one-world government, one-world currency, and a one-world religion. It is going to happen. Even Ray Charles can see that! This one-world government will led by the antichrist. This is true! Brush up on your Bible prophecy whether you believe or not! I think you'll see the similiarities in what is happening today. Stock up on dry foods, water, tires for your car, anything you might need in case of an emergency. Do not forget batteries, flashlights, etc.

May G-d be with us cause this coming!! As a Christian, I know Jesus Christ is coming back.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You only have to remember that this entire world is a simulation for entertainment.

Even when the Elites seem as though they hold all the cards and are winning...they are losing
. We get too wrapped up in this life as if this life is the end all/be all. If the Elites manage to murder 95% of the worlds population they still lose! The people they murder will only return to their spirit being or reincarnate if they desire.

It's a win/win situation for us!

We've been tricked into believing this life really means a thing, it doesn't. Would you be all up in arms if someone came and turned off one of your video games? No, all you have to do is turn it back on or restart it.

So it's as if you're a character in a video game and the game is cheating because the villian in the game is whipping your arse and breaking the software code, killing you....does it matter? No, cause all you have to do is stop playing the game and return to your real world while the cheating AI is stuck in that box.

In this world if you want to irratate the Elite, all you have to do is stop playing (stop caring about all these bells and whistles like new cars and houses) and just have fun living life rather you're rich or poor. The Elite will only be defeated by this: People realizing that none of this "civization" stuff matters. When people realize that dying is nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
You only have to remember that this entire world is a simulation for entertainment.

Even when the Elites seem as though they hold all the cards and are winning...they are losing
. We get too wrapped up in this life as if this life is the end all/be all. If the Elites manage to murder 95% of the worlds population they still lose! The people they murder will only return to their spirit being or reincarnate if they desire.

We've been tricked into believing this life really means a thing, it doesn't. Would you be all up in arms if someone came and turned off one of your video games? No, all you have to do is turn it back on or restart it.

So it's as if you're a character in a video game and the game is cheating because the villian in the game is whipping your arse and breaking the software code, killing you....does it matter? No, cause all you have to do is stop playing the game and return to your real world while the cheating AI is stuck in that box.

In this world if you want to irratate the Elite, all you have to do is stop playing (stop caring about all these bells and whistles like new cars and houses) and just have fun living life rather you're rich or poor. The Elite will only be defeated by this: People realizing that none of this "civization" stuff matters. When people realize that dying is nothing to worry about.

sorry, this is the stupiest BS I ever heared.
our life has no quicksave. The elite has this plans for almost 200 years goin and know that this is NO game.

cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I couldn't stop reading either. But while I was reading, something came to mind. We know that there are oodles of oil reserves in the western US. Why not start tapping into this and get out of the insanity of the current world system? What is keeping the US hellbent on using foreign oil?

(sarcasm)
Listen slave, we are drilling our own oil. We own the middle east, and if you don't understand or accept that, enjoy your FEMA Camp. TERRORIST! Don't worry, we'll drain the US of it's resources domestically when we're good and ready. You just do your job and buy our useless crap, eat the GMO and do what you're told. Infidel!
(/sarcasm)

The US entered into deals with the oil giants of the middle east to buy their oil and not drill their own.

It's just buisness.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I follow the reasoning until now. If the US is about to go belly up financially, I guess I thought it was a logical step towards recovery.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I follow the reasoning until now. If the US is about to go belly up financially, I guess I thought it was a logical step towards recovery.

Let me help you...

Read "US" as "Puppet" and "deal" as "agreement beneficial to powerbrokers and market cornerers".

Does that sound better?

If you think governments care about the finances of a nation, check your news regarding debt limits, financial collapse of countries like Span, Greece, Ireland, and your bank account.

Wake up.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

sorry, this is the stupiest BS I ever heared.
our life has no quicksave. The elite has this plans for almost 200 years goin and know that this is NO game.

cheers

Lemme help you out....

Our lives on this planet are nothing more than a game/simulation for our true forms (spirit). It really doesn't matter what happens on this planet or who rules this world. We use this world for our own recreation and experience.

Coming from your angle: Are the elite immortal? If they've had plans for 200 years...have none of their children just said, "Eff this! Daddy i want to be a rapper!" In other words how can a group of people stay so focused? Heck many of our Presidents children are constantly getting in trouble (Bush's), how can these Elites stay so focused?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Banks in the US no longer want to take people's automobiles. People who filed bankruptcy or just can't pay their auto loans are calling the banks to come and get their vehicles....

Banks don't want them and are letting those people keep driving them.

A: they can't resell them
B: the new repo'd cars already taken have plummeted the value of used cars to unsustainable levels already
C: nobody has jobs to even buy those cars further driving down their market value

If the banks aren't taking peoples cars and trucks away because people quit paying for them......well why would YOU continue paying for YOUR auto loan?

Essentially the entire system has collapsed. I'd say it all started in 2000 when GMAC started giving new car loans to illegals...who fled the country with their new cars never to pay for them.

That bankrupted the whole system and sucked enough capital out of America it ended your ability to get jobs.

Plus in 2005 when the banks started giving mortgages to illegals...who bought and sold homes between themselves then fled the country with TRILLIONS....

Yeah...Americans ain't going to see jobs ever. They've been robbed.

Blame Congress & the good ole Federal Reserve idiots

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I do understand. Maybe I'm just so sick of it all that I am beginning to hope too much that someone in the government really wants to stop the madness. That they are puppets and manipulated is obvious.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Or they just "miscalulate" on flood control with a bunch of dam's and flood the whole place, then swoop in, make a good sells pitch and buy land for pennies on the dollar.
edit on 8-7-2011 by sdebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Oh yeah that makes sense. I'm a dummy.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

edit on 17-7-2011 by nosacrificenofreedom because: need to remove

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

most of The oil reserves you mention are from shale and the extraction methods are very costly. I believe the extraction is similar to canada's tar sands "though i'm not sure" and i believe it costs something like a half a barrel of LPG and three barrels of fresh water for every barrel of crude extracted though they may have refined the technique since the last time I read up on it so I would advise you read up on it yourself ! By the way I don't know if you've heard that there's a fresh water shortage out west & US government may believe it to be less costly to have resource wars until the price comes up enough to be economically viable for extraction, though this is all mere conjecture on my part!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I find the article plausible; unfortunately it is written as so much today is, in a fatalistic; negative way; although he ends with the message that the solution is up to us; not the government. There he has redeemed himself somewhat.

Those at the top of this ponzi scheme are not aliens from space, psychopaths or criminals. They are just people like the rest of us in most respects; different in degree only of luck, fortune and/or willingness to take advantage of another's plight.

Most of us seek some material satisfaction and comfort, security and control of our own and perhaps other's lives. Most of us have some sort of ethics that guide us -- one that may reflect the social norm or may be more personally developed. There have always been kings, lords and rich people of every description all throughout history. There has never been a time that I know of where everyone was indeed equal in everything.

In the end, most despots were disposed of eventually; admittedly only to be replaced by new ones. The current crop in attendance at Bilderburg meetings are only our most recent gang of power-hungry people. They will go the way of every other despotic ruler because we, ordinary people, will tire of their greed and find a way, like we always do, to get rid of them.

This dreary scenario we are faced with is nothing new. It is as common as borscht, lol. I am sure that people throughout history were sure the world was at its end; only to find that the sun comes up another day, for another round of fighting, looting, building and loving. Its all part of the game as another poster said. We just need to see this as an opportunity to learn something thru challenge. Being here on this earth is not for naught, after all.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join