It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Estulin :Bilderberg 2011 Discussion Leaked Via Moles Inside

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is a great find and is an enthralling read.

An additional thought I had was how will the impact of the US Dollar no longer being the global currency? China, and I am sure other countries, are trying to move away from the Dollar and to the Euro, eventually hoping that the Yaun will become the global currency default. This combined with the growing US debt is going to have a major destructive impact on the USA as a whole.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This may be a stupid question. What or who is USG?

China´s warning was reiterated at the Bilderberg conference by a first time Chinese delegate, that USG´s planned attack on Pakistan will be interpreted as an act of aggression against Beijing.

Iraq One of the key discussion points regarding Iraq centered on the future of the US mission in the country given that the eight-year occupation is coming to an end. Under the heading “What rights do we have in Iraq? Bilderberg delegates discussed whether the USG is entitled to some kind of squatters rights.
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Very insightful read!

The simple fact that the Bilderberg attendees said that leaving Iraq wasn't an option, then you have Obama announcing today that we won't be leaving Iraq any time soon. Proof he's a puppet and the puppet masters are certainly pulling the strings. Sad.

Obama/Iraq article: www.latimes.com...

edit on 6-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
lol

This is complete bull**** IMO, but whatever.

Just rehash every half-truth ZH article over the past year and you have this manifesto.

The "elite" aren't worrying about the dollar being in the same exact trading range as it has been over the past 4 years or so. Not to mention bonds are up about 2.5% this year.

I'm guessing if they really wanted to plan something that would interest us it wouldn't be in a location that is known. It doesn't make sense at all to let the media know you are planning the most sinister events ( with the location ) in advance. This BB stuff is really out there, IMO.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
one world company, as opposed to what we have now. a 3 world conglomerate that owns or controls all of the world's major and most powerful corporations in holding trusts that interconnect the entire global economy.

one controls all the media, one controls all the retail and the other controls all the financial sector.

take Jesus' advice. step back and out of this world and none of this crap will effect you.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

Estulin :BILDERBERG 2011 DISCUSSION LEAKED VIA MOLES INSIDE

www.rumormillnews.com

Also, some hard facts.....and very grim reading! Be warned! See Conclusion. Here's a few extracts........
From Wells Fargo and JP Morgan Chase and beyond, the system is imploding: banks, financial markets, bond markets, housing markets. And now, we can add the United States to the list of bankrupt nations. US dollar has lost 12% of its value in one year. And China, for the first time, has become a net seller of US treasury bonds. What it means is that the bond bubble is about to explode and when it does, take a front row seat and enjoy the fireworks. This is once in a lifetime opportunity.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7/6/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

They only tell you what they want you to hear, always.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 29November1773

US Government

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TetsuoIronMan

One world corporation would be the same thing as a one world government. Goes to show how poorly the education systems are doing.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Because the Saudis have quite a large sum of money invested into the american economy. If they for some reason decided to take it all back, the economies of North America would flatline in an instant. Picture it this way: Saudis give president/senators X Trillions of dollars, POTUS only makes 800 grand a year off our taxes. Who's interests do you think are being met? Ours or theirs?
edit on 6/7/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette

Originally posted by aboutface
I couldn't stop reading either. But while I was reading, something came to mind. We know that there are oodles of oil reserves in the western US. Why not start tapping into this and get out of the insanity of the current world system? What is keeping the US hellbent on using foreign oil?

What do you mean "we"? What makes you think the transnational criminal gangsters who control the system will do anything for the benefit of you? You are nobody. If you don't understand the psychopathic criminal mind, you will never understand why things happen the way they do.

There is no such thing as a "national interest." There are thieves and killers, who by power and wealth are above the rule of law that applies to peasants like you and me. They are looting a dying system, looking out for themselves alone. We can all die, for all they care. In fact, they encourage it. Welcome it. Want it. Work for it.

Why else dump depleted uranium all over your enemies and abandon your own so-called troops unless you hate and fear the pawns as much as your victims? Poison us with garbage food and radiation, throw a police state cordon everywhere? Nothing can be more obvious, once you can see. But you are only halfway there.

Bump. Ugly truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Where's the aliens?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I fully agree with that, however what I meant by it seeming more likely is that with all the protests and political upheavals we are seeing, the world seems to be shifting away from trusting in "governments" and that if a global power structure was introduced they would not bother trying to hide that they are just a corporation like any other.

This is reminding me of the video game "State of Emergency", where you play as an angry civilian fighting against the oppressive regime known as "the Corporation", so I suppose this isn't a totally new concept. Fun game too

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
my brain is exhausted from the fact these sociopaths are not just dangerous, but incredible stupid as well.

i tell my friends we need to fix things, and they tell me they are going to 0bama fundraisers, no joke, fundraisers.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It is good to see more exposure by journalists of the Bilderberg Group, but I can't agree with this quote "By far one of the most dedicated Internet Journalists : Estulin has brought more insider information about Bilderburg than any other source.

Jim Tucker from AFP has been covering The Bilderberg meetings for nearly 40 years, he has been responsible for waking more people up to what's going on and deserves the recognition for it.

The following quote from the author also needs challenging " Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society. It is not an evil, all-seeing eye or a Jewish-Masonic conspiracy. There is no conspiracy even though a lot of people with their infantile fantasies see it as such. No group of people, and I dont care how powerful they are, sit around the table in dark room, holding hands, staring at a crystal ball, planning the world´s future".

The only reason it's not "secret" is because it has been exposed - the 120 elite members from politicians to bankers to scientists to industrialists to Rothchilds and Rockefellers representatives, meet once a year under armed guard and are sworn to secrecy not to discuss what has been "debated"
They categorically are working for the New World Order and actually do sit around and plan the Worlds future and are just one of groups that do so, the Trilateral Commission, The CFR, Nato, and The EU are just another few examples of the same "tools" that the New World Order use to carry out it's agenda.

Interesting post though, thanks for sharing.

If anyone is looking for further reading on the Bilderberg - Jim Tucker's Bilderberg Diary is well worth reading.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Estulin may be correct about what happened at the conference.

But his analysis lacks depth.

In other great civilizations that went this way, there was more at stake than the creature comforts and power systems of the ruling elites. There was something "out there" they were afraid of. And they thought it was worth any price in human life or happiness to keep that "influence" out of their social systems.

I don't see that the desire for power and wealth all by themselves could drive people into a belief that a super-controlled social system was required to keep society working. I know that in some of the old societies I've read about, what they were most afraid of could be summed up in this expression: A free being.

In those societies, free will had earned itself such a bad name that rulers would do anything to totally eliminate it from their organizations.

Only one problem: this attitude is totally insane. Free will is the most basic component of survival. Real life totally shuns slavery. That has been the huge mistake of any society that has traveled down that path. They rot spiritually. And after that, they can't even sustain their bodies any more.

I personally don't particularly care whether this planet has an elite or not. But I certainly object to it being totally insane! And now they have no excuse. The solution to the "free will problem" is now known and in wide use. The huge challenge now is to bring sanity to the scene. It should be possible to do this.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
That was a great read, thanks OP
One thing that bugs me though; I'm uncertain that a group that's maintained such secrecy over the years would suddenly spring a leak like this unless it was to their benefit.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
reply to post by Reevster

Would that be the same as the 1984 reference? Victory vodka and Victory cigarettes?
We're winning the war with Oceania and made 604 tanks this week?

And as a result, our chocolate rations have been increased 24%! Woohoo! Thanks everyone I jus loves me some chocolate!

On a more serious note....very depressing indeed. The door on revolution is just about shut from the looks of things
Oh well time to continue to stocking up on more ammo.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 29November1773

US Government...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
from a website called RUMORmillnews? cmon now, all of you believing that is scarier then the article itself. I can't believe estulin wrote this either because it was supposedly wrote july 6th, yet on estulin's website there is no article for it on that date (unless im an idiot and am missing it completely).

deny ignorance

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
And this is all very interesting and all, but I'm going to have to raise my hand and ask if there's any proof this is actually legitimate?

I know it sounds like a bore, but anyone can type that up and claim it's from this year's Bilderberg meeting. Plus the fact it's a rather dubious looking site in the first place, I don't trust it at all.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join