It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian, Amphibians and other Ancient "Alien/Gods"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Now for the record I'm a believer in "ET".

I found your ET.

ET Can't Call Home. He's Dead

Original site for ET.

Lizard God of Death

Original site for lizard.

Need Google translate for sites.

ET was just a practice in Peru where they deformed the skull.

Excellent thread my friend. Looking further to more posts.

BTW, I'm a believer too.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I have a large thread in the works regarding the dreaded "Elongated skull" Stay tuned.

I'm sure it will tweak some noses

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Very interesting. I've seen some of those paintings before. Being exposed or opening my mind to other's possibilities, when I first saw the paintings FuXi and NvWa, and listening to the stories/legends about them, one can see they were reptilian like. In the stories/legends their bottom portion was half serpent. Many of the minorities in china consider them as their creators or gods. Which if I recall correctly FuXi and NvWa is has characteristic similar to reptiles and annunakies... And if anyone can see, maybe they were our creators... or has influenced humans on earth for a very long time.

The Japanese painting of the lady and the flying disc: I think it's very true that humans have been in contact with beings from the sky or below in the earth. The painting of the disc is an excellent example of historical contact that has been made. With all these clues, we can slowly connect the dots of history. In truth, clues are laid out everywhere. In the end it depends whether we can see the clues or not.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone repied with this yet, only read the first page of the thread.

Find a picture of the pope or search google and imagine it sideways. The hat looks just like a fish face.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This is a very nice collection of information that you've gathered but you forgot one race. The transformers.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Really cool stuff. I want to also mention to you the story of the "warriors" who slept in "lily pads". Its in a book I've got that shows how India and America may have a common cultural link. Unfortunately cannot find it online.

Most of these, to me at least, indicates a commonality, not repeated events. And this would be from India, the source of many of these cultures. Now must gods were really just either peculiar animals, or ancient kings. But I will not deny the possibility of "tourists" checking out our world. And in all honesty, amphibians make more sense, even for humanoids. because from a logical point of view, the first species to get to space... will be the first species. From what we know, that would be species in water. And in water, bipedal format could be beneficiary (every sentient creature we know of in the water looks quit similar to humans. So much so that they confuse us for themselves many times).

Bare in mind of course, the likelihood of humanoid aliens is always nearly null. The Ancients would eventually personify them in human form as we always do to things we do not understand.

In many ways, a "battle" with a sun god could, in reality, simply be a poor soul burning from a damaged ship. The likelihood of such an alien surviving alien biology, like our bacteria, is also quite small. Then again, that could explain the shape shifting. Simply a scan of the locals to survive it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

While, in principle, I agree with you there are some things you need to think about.
1. We don't know all there is to know. In fact, we know very little about travel in space. The technology is possible which would convert mass into energy or some other force (like, say, gravity). This would allow travel at unheard of rates. There's also the jump theory, you know, worm holes and such.
2. If, and it's a huge if, there were some alien civ. connected to the planet their motives would be so utterly foreign that humans probably wouldn't understand their motivations. There could be very good reasons why they'd be interested in us.
3. Maybe they aren't necessarily interstellar travelers. They could be inter dimensional,they could have made Earth their home millions of years ago and somehow erased their existence from the surface.

Not saying I believe any of that, but the possibility exists and probably shouldn't be scoffed at. You can disagree, as I do, but scoffing at an idea that is entirely possible is inane.
Personally, I believe if you berate an idea simply based on the notion that "we know best" you don't understand how advances in science or history really work.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Nice one slayer. There seems to be a lot of water stories in all different cultures. And reptilians too.. I am open minded about this, but not decided.

Everyone who keeps replying to narrow minded people // trolls; please keep this funny quote in mind: "Do not argue with a fool; he will drag you down to his level, and win with experience"...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Could you please tell me by who the music in the first video is made? Its very beautiful, I fell asleep by it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Great work on this topic. I really wish I had the time and patience to construct something like this, but probably best to leave it to the pros.

Really like to see the scientific minds trying to debunk everything on this site though. Wasn't it scientists that thought 500 years ago the earth was flat? Imagine what we will know in another 500 years.

Would appreciate if a scientist could explain to us if air is real. We can't see it, touch it, or or taste it, but it keeps us all alive apparently. Now I am just rambling. I will get my coat and leave.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist
These theories are nothing more than entertaining fantasy.

All of your truths are contradicted by the fact that interstellar travel is not feasibly possible. Even if an Alien species were able to accelerate their space-ships to 99% of the speed of light, which would require using up entire planets' worth of resources just to spy on us, their species would be long extinct by the time they returned (assuming they come from stars that are 20+ light years away, as we have observed all star systems nearer and can conclude they harbor no life) as time dilation only occurs in the traveler's perspective. This does not also take into consideration that hydrogen atoms become lethal projectiles when traveling at relativistic speeds and something as insignificant as a dust particle can collide with the force of a fission nuclear explosion with a space ship traveling at those speeds.

No Alien civilization is going to go through all of those obstacles just so they can spy on us primitive human beings, and the notion of multiple round trips and guiding humans along is laughably delusional.

So then it's safe to assume you're not a theoretical physicist? Your screen name makes you seem much smarter than you really are. A simple google search would show you that many physicists (including Einstein) believed that there were workarounds to traveling faster than the speed of light. To claim that because we don't know how to do it it is impossible or infeasable makes you sound like an ignorant troll.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyThatThinksClearly

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by TheGuyThatThinksClearly
doesn't get anymore Cult- like then that...

To each his own.

I get the feeling that your life is filled with bogeymen, intrigue and mystery...

not really my life is filled with proven facts and proven facts only.

so why dont you prove with proven facts that this is just a cult?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Has anyone else on ATS noticed the ramping up of threads "archaeological / alien" connection?
How about all the "ancient aliens", "when aliens attack" on tv? On the History channel of all places, to lend "credibility."
Wonder WHY that is?
Wonder WHO wants you to believe it?
Could SOMEONE want you to believe that "good aliens" may come to your rescue after bad events, even after the "bad aliens" might attack?
If you can't answer any of those questions, then please start looking.

Heck, I could sculpt a three headed figure now, bury it, then 10000 years from now someone may point to it and say there is "proof" of alien intervention.OP, they are beautiful artwork, but they are simply that with no proof to the contrary.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Interesting thread,thanks OP.

In my opinion,theres more chance of other civilizations than there not being any other civilizations.
Remember, it doesnt have to be a civilizations,it could just be organisms of some type which may exists somewhere else.

In my opinion,to think that there is no chance of any of lifeforms apart from the ones on earth,that is a pretty stupid way thinking and very closed minded,especially when considering the vast size of universe,or whatever may be outside of it.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Just throwing this out there, not saying I believe it because there is just no way to know...

But if evolution holds any water, primordial life began in the oceans and developed to some point in the past to where creatures began to emerge on land, amphibious in nature. Born in the water, but spent some time on land, intermittently. Could our ancient human ancestors have retained some sort of collective memory of the transition? Could there even have been some amphibious-type humans still around, and revered for their uniqueness? Justa thought.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread and great pictures !!

There is so much evidence that something reptillian has had a very BIG influence on us as species, certainly in our historical beliefs and subconcious beliefs.

Many of us have a horrible fear of the reptille, and with good reason, they are nasty poisonus, carnivourus man eaters !

However its not always as we believe, as the sepent is also said to give life ?
Isn't our DNA just like a serpent, a snake ?

Look at the medical symbolism.
Mediacal Symbolism Wikpeidia

The Australian Aborigianl cuture certainly has a very deep belief in the reptille with the "Rainbow Serpent" who was the mother of creation in the lands o fthe planet.

Here is a very short video with some meaning of the rainbow serpent from the national Australian film and sound archive.

Rainbow Serpent

This rock painting is said to be 6000 years old, whilst ist old and not a lovely artifact, the rainbowow serpent gives life and water....symbolic of a rainbow.

Rainbow Serpent

A little look and you will see many Rock painting relating to the reptille in Australian Aboriginal histroy..one of the oldest.

I hope I have added somethig to this great thread !
Its one of my first tries at links so please be kind if not working or incorrect labels !!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

A real reptilian alien could present itself on the CBS evening news today and 80% would immediately begin telling you why its not real..cgi, makeup, david icke jokes etc. They cant stand David Icke...lol

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I thought if might bear mention that we humans could be considered amphibious. We spend the first 9 months of our lives in a chamber of amniotic fluid - something our ancestors were well aware of.
When hypothesizing about reptiles evolving into intelligent beings I think we might do well to remember that the sole reason humans evolved to our current state is due to having opposable thumbs. That an a tiny bone in our throats made the development of language possible.
I had years of art history back in school but I feel I learned the most from reading Joseph Campbell and his series of books Atlas of World Mythology..www.librarything.com...
It took me nearly a year to read and digest the contents of these, time well spent IMO.
We cannot hope to grasp the meaning of these statuary without an understanding of the cultures and their mythological context. Visual cues are but one avenue of discovery to follow.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Is there life else where in the universe: very possible

Is there intelligent life else where in the universe: plausible

Is the theory of ancient aliens true: very possible

Are current UFO sighting true: plausible(but no one will never know the hard truth)

Bottom line we have no idea if ET exist or not, or if they live amongst us. WE WILL NEVER KNOW... We all can make assumptions but the buck stops there.

Our technology is SO PRIMATIVE to even contemplate space travel, that all we hopeless alien romantics have is ancient aliens theory and current shotty UFO sightings... Which doesn't mean sh*t.... What we need to focus on is "out of the box medicine" and "anti-aging". Only advanced medicine can make space travel possible. That's if you really believe worm holes exist ( please don't hold your breath for that break thru). We need to stop mortality and become as close as possible to immortality. Its sounds way out there ,but that(aging) is the biggest flaw of the human specie. Aliens and all the other bullsh*t aside, we need to stop focusing on our own solar system discoveries and harness our energy on ourselves longevity. To me NASA is a joke and a waste of needed cash. Cash that could be spent on true advance medicine so one day we could travel 20 or 200 light years away. Until then ,aliens and discovering new planets else where is pointless.

In conclusion we are all right and wrong. Yes , out there is the possibility of intelligent life, but we are so primitive ,that no we are alone until we fundamentally change how we approach medicine. We are focusing on fantasies which is fine but we must not allow those fantasies to consume reality. And reality is here and now.

Hope I didn't piss on anyone's fantasy.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I knew going into this that I would attract those who see David Icke videos and assume this was based on those but...

I just presented known historical stories and figurines which indicate that there were some sort of contact with supposed "gods" during some periods in early mans history. I based this thread not on "Pop-Culture" fanaticism but on what the ancient tales tell us.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join