It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd time! Official presidential seal rejects Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This may be better suited to political humor than madness. But after reading the article/commentary, it almost makes me wonder if someone in Obama's administration is having a little fun at his expense.

Twice the presidential seal has gone astray. Once at a speech:

And once in a motorcade. The official seals on the presidential limo are magnetic. And maybe the wind caught one of them and blew it off.

The well-known seal of the president, which is actually just a magnetic artifact and is not permanently embossed onto the vehicle, detached from the car on the eastbound side of I-76 while the president was wrapping up a fundraising trip to Philadelphia on Thursday. The seal was thought to be lost until a city police officer found it Friday on the side of the highway near the Montgomery Ave. exit.

www.wnd.com...

Nothing of major significance. Just a little humor. And maybe a little conspiracy against the president? Or not.

edit on 7/6/2011 by Apokalypsis because: Add

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
first of all, the backdrop is with so many creases that it shows the lack of professionalism and the obvious fall of the k-mount more less covers the quality of work. I assume someone got his asss kicked big time.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
the were probably just too powerful to spend their time ironing out the creases in the backdrop

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Apokalypsis

Had to laugh when I saw this story yesterday. Omen anyone??

Did they ever locate the seal that rolled off the limo?? This story would just get better if they found it at the bottom of a storm sewer.

Nevermind, I see that they found it.
edit on 6-7-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
When I first read the title, I was expecting Obama to be rejected by this Presidential Seal.

It does seem as if he has some bad luck, first being locked out of the White House, now this.
But I'm sure he'll recover.

edit on 6-7-2011 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I work in the sign industry. Magnetic signs fall off all the time. They're a temporary way to mount something, I suppose they don't want a permanent sign attached to his car in case they need to keep his vehicle anonymous or something. As for the podium sign.... yhea, someone definitely was sweating bullets back there, those aren't suppose to fall off! Haha, they probably used double sided mounting tape, it's supposed to hold a few pounds, but the all the lights may have heated up the tape a bit and caused it to fail.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think it is the rule of 3.
Third time he needs just to hand over his Title and go back to Chicago.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The seal was thought to be lost until a city police officer found it Friday on the side of the highway near the Montgomery Ave. exit.

I'm picturing dozens of motorists stopping by the side of the road to check out the strange object that was apparently lost at the side of the road:

"Oh look honey, what's that?? Let's stop and check it out!"

-Man gets out, picks up object, throws it back down, get's back in car-

"It was nothing, looks like a presidential seal, it probably fell off of Obama's limo when he drove through earlier."

"Oh darn, I thought it was going to be something interesting."

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe it was one of the dead presidents messing with obama...? Heres a job creating idea for obama, pay someone to hold it lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Apokalypsis

this is symbolic, nothing is coincidence

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MustangDesigns
I work in the sign industry. Magnetic signs fall off all the time. They're a temporary way to mount something, I suppose they don't want a permanent sign attached to his car in case they need to keep his vehicle anonymous or something. As for the podium sign.... yhea, someone definitely was sweating bullets back there, those aren't suppose to fall off! Haha, they probably used double sided mounting tape, it's supposed to hold a few pounds, but the all the lights may have heated up the tape a bit and caused it to fail.

yeah, i use 3M (Red Color) double sided tape when doing podiums and i don't hold back on it, heck, i more or less zig zag the back to make extra sure nothing goes wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Absolutely symbolic as another poster said. Geez, even the seal is trying to wake the sheeple up.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Absolutely symbolic as another poster said. Geez, even the seal is trying to wake the sheeple up.

thats so funny, the moment i read your post i had a vision of the back drop falling, lights popping fuses, water sprinklers going off and complete panic setting in..but then your more than likely to hear " its okay people, there is nothing to fear everything is under control "

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MustangDesigns

I have magnetic signs on one of my vehicles. I've never had one fly off, but I've had them move. So I can definitely see one of these getting caught by wind and flying off. I'm surprised no one was pelted with it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Made in China.....

What's a President going to do?

Buy some more Chinese made goods to hold his Presidential Seal up.

top topics

join