It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp Lejuene, NC secret???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
hello, this is my 1st post..i am wondering if there is anything anyone has heard about the camp lejuene marine corps base. there have been some rumors around the jacksonville area about secret tunnels and other secret buildings..if anyone could help me with insight it would be greatly helpfull... thank you

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hey I asked a friend of mine who works on base and this is all she can add
Under the H1 building (old hospital) are tunnels where certain people visit and it is guarded...as for the mock city its on a road called Upmock road and is called M.O.U.N.T and I will tell you the rest as she shows me more lol not much to add on but all I can find from one person

Later

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Actually its called M.O.U.T., not M.O.U.N.T

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wolf thats entirely different, mout is training/enviornment, they were talking about undeground tunnels. I may be mistaken though.

So wolf you seem well informed, ever done mout exercises?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Wolf thats entirely different, mout is training/enviornment, they were talking about undeground tunnels. I may be mistaken though.

So wolf you seem well informed, ever done mout exercises?

Actually, I believe I am right. M.O.U.T (Military Operations on Urban Terrain) is a mock city training enviroment with buildings that would be found in a city (School, housings, hospital..and such.) Now M.O.U.T. is a mock city. The Military goes there to train for Urban combat, inwhich they train to fight in a 3d enviroment, instead of just 2-d. (3-d enviroment combat would mean above, below, and all around you, while 2-d is basically just up down left and right, with not much possibility of enemies above or below you). And no, I have not taken any MOUT training, or any military training. I am just a paranoid teen running from NSA spooks in black vans that knows a modest ammount about military installations, military weaponry, and military operations.

top topics

join