It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tool Shed is FULL, does anyone else feel as I do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Has it always been this way and I'm only noticing it now, has society always been completely filled with absolute scoundrels, liars, parasites, liars, etc.? Or is it becoming more relevant because they are starting to outnumber good, honest and righteous humans?

I'm disgusted on a daily basis at the scum I encounter.

Literally sick in the stomach and mad as hell at theses freeloading, conniving, feeders and breeders that are laying waste to our society!!!!

HELP.....
edit on 6-7-2011 by paratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

No they are just getting braver.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

hi
i feel the same way
seems like more scummy people are holding life with no value

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sodium Fluoride is cumulative, and it's in all the juices and sodas and beers everyone drinks constantly. If you slowly up the dosage over time, you will see a steep decline in human consciousness/awareness and the ability to think becomes harder & harder, and the ability to blindly react becomes easier and more frequent.
edit on 6-7-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Good point, but this is more of a de-evolution or some sort of evil that has fallen over these people...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Society has always been a reflection of the inner processes of the mind. The only way to really make a difference is to be the light within the darkness. I know how you feel that these people are everywhere but there is just as many good people to rival this bad bunch, although even good people have there own inner conflicts that they may or may not showcase.

By being the light, hopefully you can light the flame within other people. Law of karma, scientifically proven, preached by all religions (as well as atheists) around the world.

Its difficult, I know, I feel that as a society, each individual is becoming more and more secluded and rigid. I watched "The Goods" recently, I wish that every trip on the bus etc. could be like the party they have on the plane at the start of the movie where (I forgot his name already O.o) stands up to the stewardess on the plane. He embodied the light and created a positive change.

Eat something delicious, maybe you will feel a little bit less sick
(lots of serotonin receptors in the stomach!).

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Look at the Bright Side.
It can't go on for much longer.
We will rebuild. I just hope that the lessons learned are not forgotten. There is no sense in repeating the cycle. It's too expensive in money and blood.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's just cause you live in the US...
2nd line

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsMyName

Exactly. . . People need to wake up. People like us need to stop posting how sad and hopeless it is, and get out there in the real world and WAKE PEOPLE UP! It's the most important thing.

However, people are much more secluded these days. "You don't see neighborhood BBQs on the street; you see the dim glow of the TV" To quote Alex Jones.

Try to put adds in your news papers, hand out your own info, do whatever you can.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
Has it always been this way and I'm only noticing it now, has society always been completely filled with absolute scoundrels, liars, parasites, liars, etc.? Or is it becoming more relevant because they are starting to outnumber good, honest and righteous humans?

I'm disgusted on a daily basis at the scum I encounter.

Literally sick in the stomach and mad as hell at theses freeloading, conniving, feeders and breeders that are laying waste to our society!!!!

HELP.....
edit on 6-7-2011 by paratus because: (no reason given)

I have no help for you darlin' except to say you're not alone.
I have felt this way all of my life, so I do think you're just now noticing.
As far as I can see, nothing ever changes with the majority.
But seek and you shall find the "good", the "honest", and the "righteous".
At least one. Somewhere. ♥ Good luck in your quest.

top topics

join