It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Offical: Experts says(grammer?) Barrrack(sp?) Obama's Birth Certificate is a Legit Document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It didn’t take long for some of President Obama’s doubters to claim the long-awaited birth certificate posted online by the White House on Wednesday had been altered or might be a fake. But a leading software expert says there’s no doubt about its authenticity, and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong

FoxNews.

[open satire]

Yep yet another real expert stepping up to say this is legitimate.

Sadly no ones arguing the facts anymore since not one expert will testify that this legitmate document is forged. Who can blame them tho like the experts have been telling us its not only legit but claims of fraud are flat out wrong.

I know a few of you still cling to Obama being illegitimate against all the facts still here's hoping this will bring a few more to see the light. You've been played nObama put out a legitimate long form officially. One so good one has to wonder if its deliberate. Be it to divide people or to focus attention on the Birther/rightwing insanity.

[close satire]
edit on 6-7-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
another expert?

all the others have said it's fake so far haven't they?

i rekcon they made him in a test lab with bush genes!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is another explanation of the layers myth and how to replicate it. This article, incidentally, published by the right-wing National Review. Are they funded by Soros?

link   

Exclusive: Court Subpoena for Obama’s Original Birth Certificate Served to Hawaii Health Department »

www.thepostemail.com...

Well if this is legit we'll soon find out.

link   
reply to post by Connector

The birth certificate has never been an issue for me. Personally, I think he was born in Hawaii, but probably at home.

What bothers me is that his college records are sealed. I believe (belief is not knowledge) he committed fraud on his admission applications, and claimed he was foreign born, which would explain why he won't release them. Until they are released, nobody will KNOW the FACT, so it's really not worth debating one way or the other.

As for the "natural born" clause, it's a red herring. It has never been defined. If indeed it means "born to 2 U.S. citizens", then he wouldn't be eligible. However, since it has yet to be defined, it is another useless argument for the "Birther" movement. At this point, it's all moot.

The reality is even if he said he was born in Kenya, hates the United States, is Muslim, and hell bent on destroying the Constitution, nothing would change. Nobody with a (D) after their name would care, and they'd lobby to reelect him. And the people with a (R) at the end of their names would be called "racists". Those of us with more of an (I) or (L) leaning will get the shaft either way. It just doesn't matter. Say it with me, "It - just - doesn't - matter". Good job!

link   

Never fails... Faux only addresses a portion of the real story.

I uncovered a hidden part of the PDF that you can't see unless you take apart the file that they masked proving that this wasn't made into layers by OCR. Here's a link to an excellent video that also debunks the OCR theory that they are trying to push: www.youtube.com... This is clearly a manufactured document and all parties involved should be prosecuted for forgery.

edit on 6-7-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
One needs to go no further than...

The title of this thread:

It's Offical: Experts says(grammer?) Barrrack(sp?) Obama's Birth Certificate is a Legit Document

It's official, it's grammar, it's Barack and it's legitimate.

Compelling... Not...
edit on 7/6/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well this thread here has an ADOBE expert with over 17 Authored books on ADOBE alone stating that its an abvious forgery and the work done was rushed and by an amature.

Clearly she is a looney conspiracy theorist too.......err....wait a second. AN EXPERT!? WITH BOOKS!?

LINKAGE!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Not a fan of satire with some opposite info?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
As for the "natural born" clause, it's a red herring. It has never been defined. If indeed it means "born to 2 U.S. citizens", then he wouldn't be eligible. However, since it has yet to be defined, it is another useless argument for the "Birther" movement. At this point, it's all moot.
You are not entirely correct. Natural born citizen has been defined in relation to domestic births, but not foreign births.

The Supreme Court in United States v. Wong Kim Ark (1898) said that everyone born in the United States, regardless of the parents’ citizenship and if they are not foreign enemy soldiers or diplomats, is a natural born citizen. Citing United States v. Rhodes (1866), the Court noted “[a]ll persons born in the allegiance of the King are natural-born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural-born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together. Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country, as well as of England.

More recently, in an eligibility suit, Ankeny v. Governor of State of Indiana (2009), the Court of Appeals of Indiana said “based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are "natural born Citizens" for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

The citizenship of Obama’s father is irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Then I stand corrected. As I stated originally though, the birth certificate (to me) isn't worth pursuing anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector

[open satire]

Yep yet another real expert stepping up to say this is legitimate.

Sadly no ones (missing apostrophe) arguing the facts anymore since not one expert will testify that this legitmate (missing the letter "i") document is forged. Who can blame them tho (missing "ough") like the experts have been telling us its (missing apostrophe) not only legit but claims of fraud are flat out wrong.

I know a few of you still cling to Obama being illegitimate against all the facts still (run on sentence) here's hoping this will bring a few more to see the light. You've been played nObama (run on sentence) put out a legitimate long form officially. One so good (I don't even know if there is a word for this) one has to wonder if its (missing apostrophe) deliberate. Be it to divide people or to focus attention on the Birther/rightwing insanity.

[close satire]

It's up to you, of course, but I'd advise you not to correct someone's grammar again.

As to the OP, he's an American citizen. People need to get over it.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

meh I don't debate if he's American or not or the natural citizen clause just the fact the BC they released is as fake as a 3 dollar bill.

edit @ the OP Tho your source has been shut down already I'll be happy to give you a flag and star for this taking a stand and putting your opinions up for debate it's what ATS is all about.

cheers
and another vid to make the point faux news is worthless
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Oh, I agree that there are discrepancies galore. Why an American citizen would be trying to hide his BC, not to mention (possibly) forging fakes, is beyond me. But his BC is the least of our reasons to vote him out of office.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

How does exhibiting the grammatical and spelling ability of a slow child on Ritalin qualify as "satire?" You are aware of the definition of "satire," right?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Why yes, I am....

sat·ire
   [sat-ahyuhr]
–noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
a literary genre comprising such compositions.
See images of satire

Wow.....zip, right over most peoples heads here. Here's a hint....look for a similarly titled thread with comparable spelling and grammatical errors. Then read the it's OP. Read mine again. Familiar?

BTW...my expert can beat up your expert

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Your expert has a Super Mario Brothers wallpaper....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

lol we've already seen your expert and raised you 2 game on XD

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I love when people call others out on their grammar and their post (not the thread title) is ironically error laden. One of my favorite humors on the net. AST forums are for comedy. ATS can also be once you've developed a rapport. However, that usually won't happen when you open up with mockery (or what you consider sarcasm).

Since this is a conspiracy board my theory is that you watch Colbert on a somewhat regular basis and are taking one of your first shots at emulating the humor you admire.

top topics

join