It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Website Hacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Obama Campaign Website Hacked

President Barack Obama's campaign website was hacked Tuesday — inviting visitors to events hosted by a "Commy Obama," the Washington Examiner reports. According to the Examiner, the hackers left a message, since taken down, titled the "Rules of Politics," not specifically directed to any candidate or party."

I did a search and couldn't find this so I posted it. It definitely put a smile on my face to see this. Maybe some people will wake up to the realities of the political world...maybe.

The pic
edit on 7/6/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

I have to say, that's one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Someone telling it like it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Man that was great! I think Obummer is starting to hear the fat lady sing. America is waking up to this fraud of a person.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
have been bombarding it with link from here the libya one where it showed the rebels torturing people and the poor fella who was violated with the pistol and some other stuff about radiation from fukashima and how it is falling on the west coast has been hilarious some of the responses good on the hackers

oh this was on facebook by the way so it does at least have one purpose lol
edit on 6-7-2011 by bauldrick because: more info

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The sad thing is that this hack job was unnecessary.

He doesn't need any assistance in proving to the American people that he is one of, if not the worst president we've ever had.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wonder who did it? I'd like to buy them a drink or 10.
So I wonder if the Secret Service is going to hunt them down?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This really made my day, let me tell you. Usually, I wake up, drink some coffee, smoke a cig and then look at the depressing news. But, this, this brightened up my day. God I wish I knew how to do that stuff.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i think this hacker stopped short if only done to obama, it is something all polititions need. it is a jocular reminder that government is suppost to be for the people, and not for corporations and special intrest goups only as seems to be the case today.

perhapse if the rules were slightly changed we "might" see an improvement on that score (a person can dream can't they
). something like oh, no more private campain funds fueld by donations at all. just give each candidate the same amount of cash with which to run their campains from tax dollers. i know some would whine about that, but it would take qute a lot of the power, of the special intrest groups and corperatins as they could no longer hold pollitions hostage by threating to with hold or reduce their contrabutions if their cliant dosn't do what they want.

this is a big part of what has happened down the years. big money only wants to make more money, so demand that things are done their way OR ELSE....... they didn't hijack the sytem as many beleive they bought it.

i totaly agree with what was said earlyer, i got a good chuckle reading it this mourning (not misspelled
), so it has brightened my day. i hope they don't catch the culprate this time as was not anything destructive, but a humorous way to ask for change from the presidant. something most will admit is almost impossible to do as they have staffers that would have opened, then tossed the message without the president even hearing about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

I wonder who did it? I'd like to buy them a drink or 10. So I wonder if the Secret Service is going to hunt them down?

I doubt the SS will try to track them down. They'd have too many 'suspects' screaming "I did it! I did it!" for the props and applause.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

edit on 6-7-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

top topics

join