It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Dulce creatures leaked?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
When you look for Dulce on the internet, you will see the same dosen or so images, usually these:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

There is a clip made by some psychos called Cyrax and Flyrax (who were banned from YouTube and their videos most of them removed). I am with the clear mind that they are taking pictures over the internet and posting them in those videos of theirs. There is one called 'Dulce Alien Base Nightmare Hall', Here is the video, the only left video, you won't find it over the internet as all places this video was posted was embedding YouTube, luckily I was able to find the only remaining copy:

blip.tv...

Why posting this crazy video?
A: You can see clearly the video once again uses images from the Internet - the same that I posted on the above link with allegedly from Dulce pictures, the Swedish subway and various freaks and similar. Now among them what made an impression on me was some pictures, pictures not found anywhere on the internet, unlike the caves, tunnels, subway, Boring machine pics found all over the internet.

These pictures not found anywhere on the internet I assure YOU, I asked them where they got them from but since the video got removed I never found out. Now I'm posting these pictures also never posted before as I see on the ATS Search.

You will see on the first one it says Dulce Level 6 ref 364. Basically all these pictures are on some documents with description on them. Again, they are not found anywhere else on the web. I'm emhpasizing on the first images, the second one is likely false I dont know. And tell me, since there are so many pictures of WEIRD CREATURES found in various parts of the world, ever making the connetion that these here MIGHT BE REAL? Oh yes, I won't exclude this as possibility but skeptics (as if they are skeptics they are WANNABES) will say - fake of course without thinking or analyzing. There are many strange creatures found in the world - fact, I find connection between experiments of various crossings and these here. Even if you don't believe UFOs, these here are quite related to experiments and what on earth makes you think these are not done and kept secret considering the found strange bodies?

edit on 6-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The last picture in that series of pictures are of an Isopod

So that alone makes it fake to me.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Grey Magic because: spelling

link   
Well, I guess I never saw them before.

But I have to say that none of them look reliable. Most of them look like photoshop chimeras.

link   
1st one is definatly pete dohertys cat lol
the others look like some kind of rejects from a star wars movie
edit on 6-7-2011 by welshbeliev3r because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
hahaha funny

Do you think those pics are real??? Deny ignorance dude

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Does that monkey have utters?

But defiantly Photoshopped

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
While I think that anyone could make these photos with a little expertise in photoshop (and therefore photos are no real evidence anymore today) I also think there are horrible things going on in dulce and other D.U.M.B.S.

Originally posted by Grey Magic
The last picture in that series of pictures are of an Isopod

So that alone makes it fake to me.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Grey Magic because: spelling

and woah ...those giant isopod creeps the hell out of me ...so disgusting ..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If the story is to be believed I doubt there are any real pictures at the alien/human hybrids where too busy trying to kill the soldiers. I would imagine not even the most fearless of men would have stopped to snap a few pics

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Does that monkey have utters?

But defiantly Photoshopped

Hahaha bloody spell checker.....make sure it adds the right word.....

"defiantly" was that supposed to be definitely

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have to say I love to read about stuff like this. But, I have to draw the line when they show so called pictures of Dulce level 3 destination screen in masonic symbols that is clearly a screenshot of the HALO 3 logo HERE

edit on 6-7-2011 by netobrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is totally fake. On page two where it says "This is Dulce level 3 destination screen in masonic symbols," that logo is from HALO 3, a video game.

EDIT: posted before I saw the guy above me.
edit on 6-7-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
the last picture is steven tyler with a hangover.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
your first link was cool, untill the second page. "This is Dulce level 3 destination screen in masonic symbols" ... No thats the Halo 3 symbol, but good effort.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
your first link was cool, untill the second page. "This is Dulce level 3 destination screen in masonic symbols" ... No thats the Halo 3 symbol, but good effort.

lmao I saw that also and was like " wow the programers at bungie must be aliens" lol
most of the photos look like really bad attempts at photoshop IMHO

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I would strongly suggest you look up the artist Patrica Piccinini.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2d61f210bbb.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47d6e4ca5157.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed128c50e286.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cff4f279be7a.jpg[/atsimg]

Patrica Piccinini

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Thanks for that, star on your post!

Nice work.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev
I have to say I love to read about stuff like this. But, I have to draw the line when they show so called pictures of Dulce level 3 destination screen in masonic symbols that is clearly a screenshot of the HALO 3 logo HERE

edit on 6-7-2011 by netobrev because: (no reason given)

LMAO!!! Did they seriously think they could get away with that?! Perhaps they should have picked a logo from a lesser known game.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
All those pic are just plain creepy!!! yuck!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

dulce more like dunce
thats what your teacher called you at school right?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Thanks for this. I REMOVE 2ND PIC AS I DOUBTED MYSELF IN IT AND TO NOT CAUSE CONFUSION. CHIMAERA PIC OFFICIALLY FICTION. Thanks for the post it now show where those was taken from, I knew this was taken from somewhere not Dulce, and I just decided to post it. + Star for you because I always wondered where this is from.

As for the other pictures, they could be real (maybe yes maybe not). Look here:
indianinthemachine.wordpress.com... ic-experiments-released-the-most-gruesome-creatures-on-earth/

Do you see these are hardly Photoshopepd too but really found bodies? I make the connection between these found creatures and what you see on the alleged Dulce pictures. Sorry unlike the Chimaera here you cannot prove this is fake or photoshopped - it is possible but if you see at the dead bodies found, it could be true, are you ready to take that truth?

Originally posted by vipertruck99
reply to post by Imtor

dulce more like dunce
thats what your teacher called you at school right?

GTFO troll, stupid occurence of nature. I can bet im times more intelligent than trash like you. They need to dispose of such first if they ever think of depopulation. I disdain morons who have nothing to say but insult.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join