It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Viking Lander l on Mars -Revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Been receiving feedbacks in regards to using original NASA photo's in "researching" Mars and so i did and look what I found....

I can see at least two figures which i encircled with the one in the mid part which clearly shows a humanoid facial features. the other on his far left a bit darker in hue but still discernible.

to dispel the idea that its just light and shadow playing, note that the structure these figures are on is not a natural formation but some sort of a platform of piled up bricks.You can compare it with the smooth faced boulders and rocks that abound in this area.
and there is also an artifact towards the right side of the figure in the mid part which shows a perfect rectangular shape.

another clean image less the lines...

and a lot more interesting images ....
edit on 6-7-2011 by alphaMegas because: typo

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sorry.

I'm not seeing it.

I see a lot of rocks.
edit on 6-7-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphaMegas
Been receiving feedbacks in regards to using original NASA photo's in "researching" Mars and so i did and look what I found....

That image is labelled (top right corner) Panorama: Morning on Chryse Planitia

Thus, it is a zoomed and cropped bit of the image of this page...
JPL.NASA

And so what you're looking at is a composite image taken FROM THE $#*&%* SURFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your imaginary "aliens" must be an inch or two high.

And another thing, the image you show has GOOGLE written on it, which clearly shows you were too lazy to bother going to the JPL website to get the original image. Or in other words, you were NOT using "original NASA photos".

For those who want to see some rocks, the ones in question are in the right of centre of this image, about a third of the way down from the top.

edit on 6-7-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

So I was seeing rocks!

Just tiny rocks.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

never mentioned bout aliens. just "interesting images and figures"...

am not into martian dwarfs either in fact im more into "giant martians" it just so happens that when i was doing my "research with google" these things showed up.
there is always the big, WHAT IF???

and it really bothers why some members are so jumpy when it comes to "Aliens"
Isn't it that ATS was founded because of the never ending and never dying question that bought us all together in this forum...are aliens really real????
who are they? what do they look like? are they like us or the opposite?

but rocks????

spending billions of US dollars just to look at them rocks in Mars???

tell me....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaMegas

when looking at the pic with the box if you look to the left of it there is a more convincing humanoid shape than what has been highlighted in the box look on the pic below very clear but are they just rock formations need hd but cool enough anyway

new topics

top topics

join