It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my...watch this video clip...Bush defining a word at a press conference. You will laugh!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx

it is your opinion, and i respect it, but for me, i never will putt the desteny of a country, and even the world in to the hands of a such "normal" man!

You cant even spell destiny. I wouldnt go around laughing at the intelligence of others. In fact, a lot of the people I see insulting the intelligence of President Bush are unable to spell or write above a third grade level. Amusing to laugh at the mistakes of others but just plain stupid not to realize that you are a moron.

First of all, there are many intelligent people who when put on the spot...stumble and President Bush is one of them. Kerry makes his fair share of mistakes as well and I dont hold it against him because I know I would do the same. Somehow because he is President of the United States he is expected to be an expert on everything. He isnt, that is why he has a Cabinet of senior level advisors who in turn have a staff etc... The question was vague to begin with. Those people may have laughed in the background but they wouldnt have a clue how to answer the question either. Neither would you message board warriors on here.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fawlty

Originally posted by kangaxx

it is your opinion, and i respect it, but for me, i never will putt the desteny of a country, and even the world in to the hands of a such "normal" man!

You cant even spell destiny. I wouldnt go around laughing at the intelligence of others. In fact, a lot of the people I see insulting the intelligence of President Bush are unable to spell or write above a third grade level. Amusing to laugh at the mistakes of others but just plain stupid not to realize that you are a moron.

First of all, there are many intelligent people who when put on the spot...stumble and President Bush is one of them. Kerry makes his fair share of mistakes as well and I dont hold it against him because I know I would do the same. Somehow because he is President of the United States he is expected to be an expert on everything. He isnt, that is why he has a Cabinet of senior level advisors who in turn have a staff etc... The question was vague to begin with. Those people may have laughed in the background but they wouldnt have a clue how to answer the question either. Neither would you message board warriors on here.

Just to point out the fact, you typed dont and isnt instead of don't and isn't. See, we all make mistakes.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
And remember: Bush studied at one of the world's so called top elite university!!!

There you see how much worth the elite unis are. Money solves everything

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thats what I was thinking!! Didn't he graduate from Yale?????????????

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Tesla]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by fawlty
First of all, there are many intelligent people who when put on the spot...stumble and President Bush is one of them.

A vastly accepted measure of intelligence is intellectual curiosity - Bush has proven, via direct statements ( "I don't do nuance" & "I don't read newspapers, my advisors tell me everyting" , amongst other gems ) that he is utterly void of it.
Many intelligent people are poor spellers - I'll push the ego envelope a tad by saying I'm one of them. I too went Ivy Leauge ( go LIONS!) like Bush, as well.
But....he's an idiot. Your'e either too young, too unobservant or too partisan to have noticed.
Having been through the paper chase, having served under military officers, having partnered with other company heads & CEO clients.....I can tell you NONE of them carried themselves with such little character/accomplishment/grace as does Bush....except one. It was a family owned company to where the gray haired grandson now owned the reigns....he was Bush to a tee!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join