It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my...watch this video clip...Bush defining a word at a press conference. You will laugh!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You have to watch this clip. If this is not proof enough that he needs to be out of office then I dont know what is:

www.fivaxis.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sovereign entities

I have to admit Bush is consistent

[edit on 11-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I was going to post this earlier but figured someone else would. Good ol Dubya.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ya know, Im actually startin to feel bad for this guy. he's a hapless bafoon. i really hope everyone is right and cheney is running things..this is right up there "strategery"

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I dont know if you all noticed it the first time, but if you turn the volume up you can hear people in the audience laughing at Bush's comment.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"a relationship of Soverninity"

I herd those laughs! They are just after his starting statment.

[edit on 8/11/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
At least he's entertaining....

If you wanna read some of his funnier quotes, visit this site:
www.dubyaspeak.com...

That site makes me laugh til I cry.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I couldn't even finish watching that... It was just plain embarassing...
Well that kind of thing makes his anti-intellectual supporters love him even more.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I like the snickers in the backround. Doesn't he have pre-planned answers? If he does that's just awful.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The video was hilarious; I will tell you he does look like an entity himself.

But don't worry you will have the pro bush in not time picking up their candidate and dusting the entity and then they will tell you that you should be ashamed of your self for bush bashing in this post.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
As much as I find the worlds most poweful redneck entertaining.. "sov sov, sov" "duh, duh, duh" He would of gained most peoples respect if he would of said he didnt know and went to the next question.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
That was funny, I like bush, and I will vote for him, but that was funny, although you guys have to admit that his question was a little hard. How many of you could have pulled a c average in Harvard, not many, But I will say this, that is exactly why I will vote for him, because he is a normal guy. The more down to earth the better, not to defend him , but how many of you thought it was funny that Kerry was telling Detroit automakers how much he loves his SUV's and the next week at a earth day speech saying he didn't own a SUV.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by infovacume
That was funny, I like bush, and I will vote for him, but that was funny, although you guys have to admit that his question was a little hard. How many of you could have pulled a c average in Harvard, not many, But I will say this, that is exactly why I will vote for him, because he is a normal guy. The more down to earth the better, not to defend him , but how many of you thought it was funny that Kerry was telling Detroit automakers how much he loves his SUV's and the next week at a earth day speech saying he didn't own a SUV.

it is your opinion, and i respect it, but for me, i never will putt the desteny of a country, and even the world in to the hands of a such "normal" man!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Bush is a danger to himself and others. I doubt anything will change under Kerry, but at least we will be treated to some elegantly flowing statments once in awhile.

PS- Saying Bush is a "normal" guy makes my skin crawl, and yes, I could have pulled better than a C average at Yale. Especially if I had the help of my daddy and all my friends in Skull & Bones. Lets face it...the guy is a screw up...everything he touches turnes to

Im not pro-Kerry by any means, but Bush is a moron that should not be trusted to "lead" this country, although I have no doubt in my mind that we will be suffering another 4 years of the same man.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
I dont know if you all noticed it the first time, but if you turn the volume up you can hear people in the audience laughing at Bush's comment.

Yeah, I caught that too, hilarious. I really can't figure out whether he truly is unintelligent or the least educated President we have ever had.

Man, I can't wait for the debates...as long as Kerry doesn't insult the unneducated masses that worship Bush by rolling his eyes like Gore did, it should be pretty entertaining. That was a big mistake by Gore, he didn't realize how many stupid people relate to Bush and cherish being ignorant.

Thanks for the link!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
If this is not proof enough that he needs to be out of office then I dont know what is:

Jazzerman, it's nice to see that there are other's in ATS that likes to put Bush "out there" for those that missed it,
! G W Bush is such a "down to earth" kind of guy at least some think he is
, but thats ok,.... he's still the laughing-stalk of the USA
, and thats a shame that he insists on showing his lack of education when he speaks , considering he is married to Laura Bush who use to be a teacher
, a normal person would wonder why Laura does not help George Jr by teaching him the correct english-language usage, to know the meaning of words that he may need to use in his speechs, etc...... . It makes me wonder what kind of a family-life they really share together, when she allows Jr to make a fool out of hisself and out of her, (as a once-was-teacher),
The audience was laughing at Bush, they know he's not to bright

It is going to be really cool watching the debates, John Kerry vs G W Bush . John's going to swab-the-stage with Bush ,

[edit on 12-8-2004 by nanna_of_6]

kix

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Every night when I go to sleep I wonder if George Bush has had an eye check, because maybe he is Daltonic and one of this days he will press down the RED BUTTON and send us all to oblivion !!! thinking he was ringing the white house kitchen bell for a tuna sandwich...!!!!

In another topic but just to illustrate that you have a cowboy as a President (just like us, Mexico) our president said not long ago:

We will have to uproot all the bad weed we have collected in the last 70 years of one party dictatorship,......but keeping and respecting our roots !!!!

or check this one:

the changes in the administration of the US goverment does not hurt us, nor it benefits us, ...to be exact is quite the opposite!!!!!

holly GUACAMOLE

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
OMG this is a classic. I will have to share this with everyone I know. So I'm off to send this link to 2 people. LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have to admit, I wouldn't have known how to answer that question. However, is this basis to judge the President. Under the circumstances, could any of us actually answered the question? Not at the time. Please don't post any answers now. It is very easy to post answers after you have seen/heard the question and had time to think about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have no idea what it is. But I have no problem admitting that. But to watch him try to make something up because he has no clue is a riot. He talks fully awake like I do when someone wakes me up at 4am.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join