It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Teresa was the Anti-Christ PROOF!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Teresa born Agnesë Gonxhe, both names have 6 letters right? Right?
Teresa born in 1910, Teresa spelled backwards is Aseret, The word "Aseret" means ten, and the community is named after the ten members of Bilu who founded Gedera.
Teresa will be on €10 Silver Proof coin by the french mint it's due to release August this year

Read more: here

How many people did Satan kill in the bible TEN!!!, the seven sons and three daughters of Job.

SEE HOW IT ALL CONNECTs!!!!

This is all totally retarded right?? You can take any coincedence make it into some sort of conspiricy, There are thousands of threads on ATS, and most of them sound just as retarded as Mother Teresa being the Anti-Christ

Now lets see who gonna come in here and make a dumb @$$ comment either agreemeeing or just simply not reading the entire thread.....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

using that same logic, there are millions of anti-christs in the world.

that us hardly proof, but hey, thinking is important!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

This is all totally retarded right??

Uhm, yeah...

You can take any coincedence make it into some sort of conspiricy, There are thousands of threads on ATS, and most of them sound just as retarded as Mother Teresa being the Anti-Christ

Yeah and congratulations for adding another one.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Prove it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Cool where did you get the Euro sign button... I don't have one

I can see the connection though... I think it is BS

Evil usully hides in plain sight... Your logic is to complicated

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamAnt

Now lets see who gonna come in here and make a dumb @$$ comment either agreemeeing or just simply not reading the entire thread.....

What is this word agreemeeing.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

this appears to be another one of them stupidity tests to see if people can over-ride there emotions before they make there comment interesting if they click on the link they just may learn something about mother teresa nice one

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Oh I get it, a satirical post to see who will post calling OP retarded which will actually reveal them to be the ones who don't bother reading threads at all and jump to conclusions.

Or something like that.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oh, this is one of those threads where the OP is bored, and decides to waste space. I see.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Baha!

I actually thought your thread was amusing

And yes I read every word of it...I actually like to read

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

The proof is in the pudding.... Another fact she's the devil, Mother Teresa Pudding

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm

Originally posted by AdamAnt

What is this word agreemeeing.

I think it was supposed to be a cross between "in agreement, or agreeing", or it coulda been the 6 pack of mickeys I downed before posting this

new topics

top topics

join