It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA: Terrorists may implant explosives into their body

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Good so now I can cancel my yearly physical and just travel on a plane, or soon to be a train as well. Perfect that mean's so much to me where do I send the bill? ....oh wait

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Rectum plumbing.....without permission is anal rape............ Period >.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

CNN

Here is a story from CNN That mentions K9 Teams for detection. in addition to enhanced tools and technologies, What enhanced tools are these?

"The TSA said full-body scanners can not see underneath skin, but said other "overlapping layers of security" could help officials deter any plot involving a human bomb. Those layers include intelligence information about possible plots, equipment that checks for minute traces of explosives, behavior detection officers and canine teams"

"TSA spokesman Nicholas Kimball said passengers flying from international locations to U.S. destinations may notice additional security measures in place. Measures may include interaction with passengers, in addition to the use of other screening methods such as pat-downs and the use of enhanced tools and technologies, Kimball said."

So here is what the future TSA will be doing soon in addition to the pat-down and scanners from the recent propaganda in the news.

Real X-Ray
K9 Teams
Enhanced tools and technologies, what ever that is.
more intelligence information - on everyone
Equipment that checks for minute traces of explosives. -- The lab calls it Sniffer technology.

I know what that is , and that is all airport security would need ; but of course this would reduce the TSA work force by 60 percent and eliminate the pat downs .So my Congressman never wrote back to me about it when I advised him in great detail. But congress does know about that technology. It has been developed and has been operation since 1999. and won a bright star award. Developed by Sandia National Labs with your tax dollars for Airport security in 1999, but never seen an airport yet. The Sniffer has been updated a year or two ago to detect nuclear elements as well as chemicals. you do walk though it, but not like a scanner there are no rays of any kind, it sniffs. So there would be no lines for anyone you could incorporate it into the architecture of the airport itself.

all I see here is some contract person--ceo making a buck though fear mongering and propaganda that cannot provide any real security in a true sense. Of course this is simple and way easy for our gov to implement. It will never see the light of day for any real security for the public and don't violate the 4th amendment.

Glad I don't fly the Airlines anymore.

edit on 7-7-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
The majority are just there doing their job

other people just doing their jobs:

and probably hate it everytime someone is stupid enough not remove all the change from their pocket and force them to do a pat down.

Ya know what I hate? When people knowingly violate my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. If they don't like their illegal job, maybe they should get another job. There are plenty of similar paying jobs out their that aren't illegal.

And pat downs are just that. You are gonna be touched so word of warning.....don't go through the detector with something that sets it off and you will be just fine.

Invasive pat downs are illegal. This is why we have a problem with them. Once you make one excuse to violate THE CONSTITUTION, you can make an excuse to do it all the time.

Some people are so concerned with being victims it get's old really quick.

awwww. I'm sorry that our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS are getting old for you. Poor baby
Maybe you should move to another country where you don't have to worry at all about losing any rights at all such as syria or maybe move to lybia where you must actively fight against your own government to get them and keep them.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
maybe the people so complacent to searches and/or full body searches will start actually waking up in response to tighter bull sh*t security...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by 46ACE

And pat downs are just that. You are gonna be touched so word of warning.....don't go through the detector with something that sets it off and you will be just fine.

Yeah that's not true, they were just stopping random people in line when I got patted down. You know who else did random searches like that? The Nazis.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You gotta' ask yourself: why a bomb at all now?

"Joe Hussein Blow" wanting his15 minutes of fame; perhaps with a grudge buys a one way ticket with cash to L.A? baltimore? It doesn't matter:
Hes singled out;pulled out of line and searched probed; cleared.
he's clean. Nuts but clean; no explosive residue sniffed.

boards the plane. At 37,000 feet he stands up pulls a ball point pen out of his pocket; or even holds a drinking straw with his thumb on top like a button; loudly declares:
"I have a bomb inside"! take this plane to disneyland "!
What are we gonna do? (in actuality he doesn't need to even really have a bomb!)

edit on 7-7-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This just showed up on The Sun UK website:

www.thesun.co.uk...

It talks about some sort of "terahertz" wave detector to identify suicide bombs.

Not sure of the technical details, but it sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidchin

www.thesun.co.uk...

It talks about some sort of "terahertz" wave detector to identify suicide bombs.

The current "nekkid body scanners" use terahertz waves.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

www.thesun.co.uk...

From Wikipedia description of Terahertz Waves:

Safety

The terahertz region is between the radio frequency region and the optical region generally associated with lasers. Both the IEEE RF safety standard and the ANSI Laser safety standard have limits into the terahertz region, but both safety limits are based on extrapolation. It is expected that effects on tissues are thermal in nature and, therefore, predictable by conventional thermal models. Research is underway to collect data to populate this region of the spectrum and validate safety limits.

A study published in 2010 and conducted by Boian S. Alexandrov and colleagues at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico performed mathematical models how terahertz radiation interact with double-stranded DNA, showing that, even though involved forces seem to be tiny, nonlinear resonances (although much less likely to form than less-powerful common resonances) could allow terahertz waves to "unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication". Experimental verification of this simulation was not done. A recent analysis of this work concludes that the DNA bubbles do not occur under reasonable physical assumptions or if the effects of temperature are taken into account.

...research is "under way" - and they are shooting them into crowds already? The scanners at airports use terahertz waves?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

While I agree the TSA needs to go, I'm not going to go around and lie to myself and say, "terrorists don't exist" and "no one wants to hurt me". That's ignorance in the highest degree. Terrorists have used this tactic before, so why is it so hard it will be used again? Especially now with these TSA thugs screening everyone making it all more difficult?

Someone else mentioned sniffer dogs, why not? I'd rather have a cute beagle sniff my butt then some TSA groper finger it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't fly.

You should'nt either if you want to make a difference. Ifg you continue to fly, then please stop continuing to complain. If you fly because of work, find a different job. If you believe in making a difference this strongly, then stand up for real, quit complaining and quit flying.

There is absolutely nothing making you fly.

Change of lifestyle maybe.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

www.thesun.co.uk...

I'm sorry, but after reading that, I have a mental image of a 60 year old man with a heart condition being tackled in the middle of the street because his pacemaker set the device off.

This madness needs to stop.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The TSA sound like, something out of Pulp Fiction. A group of creatures like that Gimp that lived n the basement, Does J. Edgar Hoover run them or something. I am guessing they are going to need a couple of false flags soon, to justify there twisted sexual inclinations. I am so glad I don't fly in the USofA. I have noticed a lot of Americans in Aussie and NZ these days, I guess they have fled, rather than being rapped by your twisted system. You poor sods, and don't give up your guns, or you will have the TSA practicing their ways in your streets, a gang of them at every corner, with a rape room upstairs, just in case someone is a terrorist. I guess like old NAZI Germany. My humor made me do it :-)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com... cant/

This is one motivated enemy. How do you fight some think like this?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I read the op, and thought, "The TSA just wants more freedom to feel up boobies & booties."

"Hey bubba, thar 40DD looks awfully suspicious."

"So is that a real butt, or implants, better feel it up...."

M.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join