It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA: Terrorists may implant explosives into their body

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Now instead of pat down feel ups, they want to do exporatory surgery to make sure your on the up and up. Sounds reasonable, while they're in there they can do some nip tuck, a lil liposuction....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Comming soon:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dbbc3b7e17c.jpg[/atsimg]

Ko3

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Comming soon:

Ko3

The warrant showing probable cause must be just outside the view of the camera???
I mean they wouldn't violate THE CONSTITUTION....would they???
And if they would, surely, as FREE AMERICANS, we wouldn't tolerate those violations...would we???

My grandparents remembered a time in Poland when they had to have proper travel papers and could be stopped and searched without any reason. Soon they couldn't legally travel at all. They managed to leave before they had to take a mandatory train ride...how many FREEDOMS were lost that time before someone stepped in....just wondering aloud....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sounds to me like they will do away with the patdowns and now funnel everyone through the X-Ray machines. I bet the manufacturer of those things is excited, and the stock will probably go up now
(conspiracy?)
As mentioned, dogs would be effective, and I would much rather be sniffed than zapped by radiation, especially if I was a frequent flyer.

spec

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Yes but car crashes happen more often and the chances of survival are much greater than a bomb going off on an airlplane.

I've been patted down once and it took all of 10 sec. You guys are really complaining about nothing other than a few isolated incidents which should not be presumed to be the majority of people's experience when going through the TSA.

"Kro" (just asking)
Do you stand for anything on "principle"? Or is everything the gubbermint does okay? (if it doesn't inconvenience you too much???????)

edit on 6-7-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well the terrorists and/or the TSA just upped the ante on the whole invasive search issue. What is next? MRIs to enter the airport terminal?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Don't feed the troll, he takes the opposing point of view in nearly every thread.

I am not flying until this mess is sorted out. Anyone who touches my wife does not end up in a pleasant situation. Essentially this means that I would be arrested, and while justified, I'm cognizant of the situation in this country and understand that to stay out of trouble I need to stay home. Our car can take us most places we need to go. The airlines will eventually feel the hurt, but that's what the government wants. They bail out the airlines and eventually take them over. Then they really can do whatever the hell they want.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This was just on CBS News. They cant be trusted at all. But Maybe the time has come to stop and jail those who fit the profile. If there are problems, I guess Allah will take care of it all.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It would take a really devout person to have explosives inserted into your system.
So let's kick it up a notch. Wire a receiver to the explosives that triggers on the X ray frequency?
Good bye scanner ,victim, and a couple of TSA highly paid agents.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by midwest
reply to post by Nosred

and understand that to stay out of trouble I need to stay home.

I'm sure this is how the jews initially felt during WWII.
Waiting it out won't work. Get involved in your government as it is your government. WE THE PEOPLE control the government when we stand together.
What ever happened to the words, "NEVER AGAIN" ? Did we forget so soon?

Our car can take us most places we need to go. The airlines will eventually feel the hurt, but that's what the government wants. They bail out the airlines and eventually take them over. Then they really can do whatever the hell they want.

For now your car can take you most places but there are 2 problems with that. Soon there will be standardized ILLEGAL vehicle check points and you have the right of free travel within the confines of YOUR country.

I understand where you're coming from my friend but remember sitting back and waiting will accomplish nothing except the loss of even more FREEDOM for you and your children.
To stop this whole mess, we need to do one simple thing. STAND UNITED !
edit on 6-7-2011 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Their immune systems would not permit it. This was tried with drugs back in the 80's in Florida.Less tha 8 hrs almost killed the guy.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

So basically, they're just trying to scare us so we continue to live in fear and they continue to take our rights away for our own safety.

Firstly, an implanted bomb is rather large and it is ussually implanted into a dead body. In fact I have never read or heard a case of an implanted bomb being planted in a live body with it survivng.

Not only do they have us believe that these terrorists are super well trained, can hijack a plane with nail clippers, can fly jets with no training, but now they are also surgeons. What a joke.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have watched 3 or 4 news programs this evening and it is the first story on each one.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I saw this. What a CROCK OF BRAVO SIERRA.

Are you kidding me? Do they really think that people are THIS stupid? Do they think that we believe everything we see in movies and they can just make this crap up and we'll buy it?

Gosh, I wonder where they got the idea for this load of BS:

Hey, I have an idea!

Oh, by the way, would y'all like to buy some new and improved body scanners that can detect these new and improved bomb thingies?

It's like I am watching a cartoon, but it's REALITY.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
Their immune systems would not permit it. This was tried with drugs back in the 80's in Florida.Less tha 8 hrs almost killed the guy.

Doesn't matter. It's the fear that it might happen is what they are going after. Of course it won't happen because it's BS.

Sell more scanners, put more weight on the boot they have on our necks.

When are we going to say "enough"??

edit on 6-7-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
My (guess) is that the government is planning a false flag event. By starting this subject matter now, they will be able to say the next bomb must have been implanted inside of a person - and that's how the person was able to get through the scanners. This does several things:

a.) enables them to defend the TSA by saying no one was prepared for implanted bombs
b.) creates more fear/control via a false flag event
c.) allows the TSA the perform even more invasive and illegal searches - not only on planes, but everywhere else.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069

Ever hear of silicone?
It wouldn't be very difficult.
Just need to find someone with enough surgical skill.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Comming soon:

Ko3

Oh my God. I wish I could unsee that. Nightmares.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I honestly don't understand this TSA "security" madness.

I honestly think that Barney Fife is in charge of TSA.

If so, Andy needs to take his bullet away 'cause he's going off half-cocked again!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Of course I stand for things but unlike alot of you I don't turn every single issue into the downfall of America.

Too many people way overreact to things like this. Next week it'll be something else.

People love to complain about things and especially on this TSA issue it's getting way out of hand. I will be the first to admit that there are freaks who work for the TSA that actually get satisfaction in some sick way from patting people down.

Take em out back and shoot em if you want. The majority are just there doing their job and probably hate it everytime someone is stupid enough not remove all the change from their pocket and force them to do a pat down.

And pat downs are just that. You are gonna be touched so word of warning.....don't go through the detector with something that sets it off and you will be just fine.

Some people are so concerned with being victims it get's old really quick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join