It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch, Man, Ape or Something Else?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I believe that these animals have very stealthy almost ninja like behavior, and coupled with them living in heavily forested and mountainous lowly populated areas like NW North America, they have prime habitat. WA is full of rainforests and has a cavernous system. I heard this one story that on a lake near Mt. St. Helens every winter it would freeze over. But what is remarkable about this lake is that it has no depth to it. Some famous french guy sent a submersible down to try and find the bottom and there was none. Along with that there have been new species or species thought to have become extinct deep down in this lake. Now one winter 3 teenagers took their truck out on top of the ice covered lake for fun. Only thing was the weight was a little bit too heavy. The truck along with the kids went through the ice never to be found again. But sometime later 3 bodies washed ashore along the Snake river (or the Columbia, they're connected). It was the bodies of the 3 teenagers. I believe that this shows how pourous the mountains up here are and how they could be using the underground as a tunnel system or even their homes to keep encounters minimal.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

oh for heavens sake, how old are you?

look at yourself in the mirror if you are over 50, naked?

or even a 25yo celler dweller.

dam! you're not 16 anymore or are you?
edit on 19-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tampa Tim
reply to post by MainLineThis

I am an Independent "skunk ape" field researcher from Florida, and find the work frustrating. It is getting difficult to use even some basic scientific methods in my work. For example, I am unable to repeat anything I have found or experience observation of any kind.

I have found footprints of different sizes. I have gone back for months into the same area and never found anymore prints. I can't tell you how frustrating this is to me. I have recorded howls at night that don't match anything I am familiar with. (It could be a sick animal, for example). Again, I cannot get another recording of said animal.

Forget about a sighting, I have some videos that show motion but only in wide angle with extreme loss of resolution when blown up. Sightings are reported in Florida all the time and I go to these areas with not much luck.

Frustration is no reason to give up on anything in life. But when I see the BFRO making money "hoaxing" on the Finding Bigfoot show when they seem to find something every time they go out....I cringe. That is not possible folks.

If Bigfoot exist, it is extremely rare and has an ability to elude man which is unknown to any other animal. Perhaps trail cams would, in the long run, yield more evidence. That is the direction many researchers have now taken, and where I am headed.

Hello!

One technique I've noticed that seems to work for some people who have repeated sightings is to simply stop "trying" to find them and they'll come to you out of curiosity.

Let me give you a little insight (that's my opinion and not documented...yet) that may help you.

Firstly, erase from your mind that you're searching for a animal. BF is not just a animal. In your research, transform from a person looking for a animal, into a U.S. Marshall looking for a human genius who happens to live in the woods. If you're field savvy, think of what you'd do to avoid detection.

Realize that the BF is in complete control of the situation if you do have a encounter. They are curious and have a fun side. For a while they may only allow you to hear them vocalize. They may only allow you to find footprints. They might do silly things like throw rocks or berries at you. They may drop down on all four and imitate a bear. They may decide to walk right up to you and speak to you in English and blow your mind.

I believe there are different levels of BF. I say levels because, as research is being conducted presently, I believe some information is about to come out better explaining what BF may be. At the moment BF appears to be a hybrid of relic hominid and modern day human.

Basically these hominids, who were about the same time as man, neanderthal, erectus, etc, have been breeding with humans from time to time. There are Native American stories of BF kidnapping their women for the purpose of breeding. It was reported that the resulting offspring were in fact healthy and intelligent and completely human, though they were usually larger, a little hairier and stronger than the normal Native American.

I believe that it is still happening from time to time in this modern age. Reference the numerous unsolved disappearances in America and Canada. There's actually a report from a guy in Canada that he was kidnapped by BF and they tried to force him to mate with a female BF.

The skunk ape of Florida, I'm thinking is either a BF that hasn't had a injection of human dna in its geneology for a while, thus it looks closer to animal. Some of them anyway. While the BF I personally saw in Alaska, looked much closer to being a human.

Sorry I diverged into something else....

When attempting to film keep in mind that BF live in groups and families. They always have sentries on guard watching people like you from a distance. Imagine you are being observed by a special forces unit...how are you going to get a photo of them? It will most likely be by accident and wide angle. The BF will have a sentry in a tree maybe 300 yards from you who alerts the other members where you are and informing them if you get too close. That sentry will be very hard to spot...think U.S. Special Forces.

Keep a ear out for regular animal sounds that may seem out of place also. They are expert mimics of all animal sounds. In some areas they are known for their owl mimicry.

Not trying to come off as an expert and know it all, just recanting some of my own conclusions and advise from people who claim to even have BF living on their land and communicating with them.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join