It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trials HD Riddle: A Look At Gaming’s Da Vinci Code

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AdmireTheDistance

The number 42 may be referring to Hermes Tris Magistus and his 42 volumes of the corpus hermeticum.

The idea of Leonardo referring to the constellation Leo is interesting as it ties the whole thing to Egypt and possibly the Orion connection to Giza. His references to being hit by a meteor are also interesting.

I must admit I had never heard of the game until this thread but I noticed some things here that may help.

PS.

I have been lurking the ATS boards for several months now and must thank all the contributors as they have exposed me to the real world and my eyes are open.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Namasters

Thanks for your input! Can you tell me more about those 42 volumes? Sounds a little "Tl;DR" to me :-D

It is interesting when he said hit by a meteor, but how exactly does that link in to the whole riddle is still a mystery to be discovered.

I was thinking maybe make another thread concentrating on just 1 thing at a time, just to see what other info can be gathered? Then pull the info back here? Mind you, I'm also more certain a thread with all the pictures would certainly get more people interested in trying to solve this thing!

I wonder if the Fibonacci number sequence refers to the page numbers in a book about the clues?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
42 is the answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything, according to Adams.

42 also pops up in Lewis Carroll over and over.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I was just lamenting the end of the shuttle era with NASA, but was interested to learn the new spacecraft will be called "Orion" www.nasa.gov...

We need a Columbo to crack this case open! Seriously, someone, help!

<< 1   >>

join