It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the " 'x' densities" Known as? (New Age/Christianity)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I read the absolutely infamous "Window of Opportunity", and while I don't agree with it completely, it has gotten me thinking QUITE a bit (that's the important part right?), and already changed my perspective on Christianity (it indirectly resulted in me figuring out that Christianity agrees with reincarnation)... However, in the topic, the so called "Hidden Hand" blood member talks about the "x" (7/9/etc) densities... what is this PARTICULAR belief process known as? I need something more specific to search for than "New Age" because I'm trying to do research on how it relates to Christianity, and when you type "Christianity New Age" in google, you get a bunch of close-minded muslim hating hypocritical "Hard" Christian hocus pocus. Substituting New Age with "Densities" doesn't help either...

What I'm trying to search for is an article that (potentially) discusses how (if this is possible) God isn't THE supreme God, as in there are more than one Gods ruling over different densities - or someone who, without a close-minded view, dismisses the "density belief" as something even the gaps in our understanding of the Bible wouldn't agree with. Reincarnation and Pre-Genesis Earth close most of the so called "gaps" in the Christianity, but there is just ONE more gap that I hope this will fill/seal up.

Please don't just type "no it doesn't" I'm looking evidence for or against this idea.

Thanks (this topic is probably one of the more confusing/harder to answer ones out there),

neversurrender
edit on 6-7-2011 by NeverSurrender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Try listening to Dolores Cannon and David Wilcock on YouTube. They discuss the Densities as opposed to dimensions some. From what I understand there are an infinite number of dimensions, and a finite number of densities. Dimensions can be seen as laterally oriented along a density. The density we currently inhabit is 3rd. Densities, however, can be seen as oriented vertically, like vibrational levels, with each density possessing an infinite number of dimensions.

That's what I've gathered from everything I've heard. There are a lot of varied opinions on the topic. You might google some quantum physics on dimensions and densities.

Oh, Alex Collier talks about Densities too. Take it all with a grain of salt and see what truth you can find in it. LOL, that's what I've had to do.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSurrender

You might want to start off by reading The Son's Of The Law Of One. They cover quite a bit about religion etc and the whole density thing. Its very interesting.

Here

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

^^ How do I even know that's real?

.... They talked to Ra?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This thread is in the wrong forum. It should be in one of the religion forums or else in Philosophy & Metaphysics.

I have informed the staff accordingly.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Religion faith and theology... Sounds like someones being a bit picky.

Anyways, back on topic, is there any proof this believe system has any ground? All it appears to me is a bunch of self-proclaimed prophets that "channel" energy think they know what they are talking about. As far as I've found, it has no ground whatsoever. Prove me wrong if you can. =)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSurrender

Religion faith and theology... Sounds like someones being a bit picky.

It was posted in Origins & Creationism originally. Some moderator has heard my plea and moved it.

top topics

join