It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins: Caylee's Law online petition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Accidential Death does not and will not ever meet the burden of proof that is needed to constitute and to legitimatize the implementation of Murder 1.

Using this logic felony child abuse charges could be levied against any parent who accidentially dislocates their child's arm while putting on a shirt of jacket so with that being said no sale.

The legal definition of Felony 1 First Degree Murder if I am not mistaken is the intentional, premeditated murder of another.

The entire Caylee deal is if I'm not mistaken was that she was doing something her mom didn't want, like getting into an area she wasn't supposed to and hit her then put her to bed just to realize the next morning that she had died. This does not meet the burden of proof for Capital Felony 1 First Degree Murder!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
THREAD CLOSED

Terms and Conditions of Use:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on Wed Jul 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join