It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**** U.S. General Jealous That Syrian Army Allowed To Attack Citizens ****

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

WASHINGTON—U.S. Army Gen. James David Thurman admitted Friday that he felt extremely jealous of the Syrian military’s ability to relentlessly attack its own citizens. “When I saw footage of Syrian forces at a protest gunning down their fellow countrymen with total impunity, I thought, man, what I wouldn’t give to roll into Dayton, OH with 10,000 troops and take a few hundred people out,” said Thurman, who later called Syrian Gen. Abdul Fatah Qudsiya “the luckiest guy in the world.”

link
edit on 6-7-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I think it's fake.

I did some research, Gen. Thurman is real (wiki)

However on the bottom it says the Onion article was satire.

It does look like satire.

He said "cmon just one little airstrike in Houston". That's totally not a realistic sounding quote given the context imho, it seems to "jokingly" in the first place.

Let's apply some common sense here and put this in the joke bin until actual evidence surfaces (which I seriously doubt it will).

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
it is entertainment its actually satire and its from the onion network

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Seriously??? You have made 3 threads in the last 15 minutes that have all been nonsense.. Your just clogging up the boards with rubbish..

It seems like your just posting any crappy video or article you find..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

So were your other threads... So this is your main source.. (shakes head)
Think of other users who have taken time to put together well thought out threads.. Your just pushing them out the new topics before anyone has a chance to see them..

With complete rubbish.. Aswell!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

So were your other threads... So this is your main source.. (shakes head)
Think of other users who have taken time to put together well thought out threads.. Your just pushing them out the new topics before anyone has a chance to see them..

With complete rubbish.. Aswell!!

my threads are here, thank god we all are separate individuals with different lives. Real threads such as what exactly, recycling news that has already been posted on other sites and simply linked in and apply a personal view of the news, why do that when you can actually reply straight to the news source. No ?

....chill pill time

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

my threads are here, thank god we all are separate individuals with different lives. Real threads such as what exactly, recycling news that has already been posted on other sites and simply linked in and apply a personal view of the news, why do that when you can actually reply straight to the news source. No ?

....chill pill time

Your 3 threads in 15 minutes... One is satire, which has no place here.. The second is about Justin beiber and the third is a YouTube video of a news report about video games..

Seriously what relevance is any of that to a conspiracy site.. It's all nonsense..

If it were like this all the time, I would never come back..
edit on 6/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

....chill pill time

Your 3 threads in 15 minutes... One is satire, which has no place here.. The second is about Justin beiber and the third is a YouTube video of a news report about video games..

Seriously what relevance is any of that to a conspiracy site.. It's all nonsense..

If it were like this all the time, I would never come back..
edit on 6/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

what would you like me to get into, something like if disinfo agents are within ats or if aliens exists , or if i like to bbq with meat or chicken, in any case the answers to all are " yes " , see how easily i can interact with everything. Its just that its all the same thing over and over, sometimes i like to chill out, i don't want to be wired 24/7 and i certainly do not take directions from people as what i am to post, if that happens then i simply move on as i said, everything is "user generated content" right ?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This site is for adults.Justin bieber is for kids.Got a life and go play with children yer own age.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

OMG, please verify your source in some way. Just because you read something, it does NOT mean it is true.

The Onion website is nothing BUT parody and satire. Always has been, always will be.

Wiki Article about The Onion:

The Onion is an American news satire organization. It is an entertainment newspaper and a website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news, in addition to a non-satirical entertainment section known as The A.V. Club. It claims a national print circulation of 400,000 and says 61 percent of its web site readers are between 18 and 44 years old.[2][4] Since 2007, the organization has been publishing satirical news audios and videos online, as the "Onion News Network".[

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

OMG, please verify your source in some way. Just because you read something, it does NOT mean it is true.

The Onion website is nothing BUT parody and satire. Always has been, always will be.

Wiki Article about The Onion:

The Onion is an American news satire organization. It is an entertainment newspaper and a website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news, in addition to a non-satirical entertainment section known as The A.V. Club. It claims a national print circulation of 400,000 and says 61 percent of its web site readers are between 18 and 44 years old.[2][4] Since 2007, the organization has been publishing satirical news audios and videos online, as the "Onion News Network".[

its called satire ..!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Every article has a gem or two in it. Thier "congress" cspan network is genius...love em...

CJ

top topics

join