It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman is psychologically tormenting me with the air conditioner!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

BrokenCircles, my older brother would rather go buy new clothes than face washing them. His typical laundromat visit is like a bizarre sudsy marathon because he will go 6 to 8 weeks before running out of clean clothes. then he goes out late night to a 24 HR coin laundry and lays claim to every available machine. he doesn't leave until everything is dry and folded; he will bring a thermos of coffee with him. it's entertaining to see but he also manages to piss people off when they start wandering in during the morning hours with a basket of dirty under their arm.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

[color=747170]Disclaimer: The word 'Buy,' in your 1st sentence, may have been ignored.

All garments die a little, when they are placed into a washer.

They die a little more during each minute spent in the dryer.

He is a caring individual, and is thinking about the future of his clothing.

edit on 7/8/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Just an observation.

Have you noticed that you tend to get tired of your own threads before everyone else does? lol.
You bail.

Personally, my own threads bore me to death. I abandon them rather quickly. I like yours much better.

Over and Out. I won't bump this one anymore; promise.
..........Oh wait!

"Meeting Adjourned".

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I do this constantly! It's awful, I wish I didn't, but I do. Thanks for the complement, anyway.

I've realized that on ATS I'm much better at presenting ideas, at which point I enjoy reading what other members have to say rather than babbling on myself. Sometimes it works out, sometimes not.

Anyway, thanks again, everyone...

edit on 7/9/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The need to balance duality once again takes form and temperature. Now I wonder, how you both do with lamps? Cabinet doors?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join