It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman is psychologically tormenting me with the air conditioner!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Mine keeps doing the same #, over and over. Full blast full temp, I just turned it down seconds ago, no ones in the room why does it need to be so high? Why must we waste electricity and sleep in an arctic tundra?

This is definitely an issue of subliminal programing on the part of the elites. They must be ramping up energy use to eventually be diverted up to Alaska for the really big one coming soon. What kind of air conditioner do you have and who owns the company, lets follow the money. We can figure this out together guys!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What the...

YOU

ARE

A

MAN

Get out your power tools and make that AC unit operational! Bust that dial straight off the unit once you set the temperature.

When she complains about it reply using these exact words... "Now listen here woman, you see these PANTS?!..."

Fill in the rest as you go.

-Lightrule
edit on 6-7-2011 by Lightrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Maybe you could buy yourself a small fan and use it in the room where you are.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It's easy, find a pattern in her behaviour, something she doe's every single day - just the way she likes it.

Then break it

See how she likes it, she'll learn fast...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

LOL maybe that is what she was going for.... house to her self, temp right were she wants it.. total control!

Have the same issues here, since he works outside all day, and I am in the air conditioned office, but I will just go out to his man cave. No air there.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hey, I can relate!
I can't sleep unless it's cool....I like to snuggle with my comforter, and you can't do that when it's hot. Tell her she can always put on a sweater if she's cold.....tell her it's either she wears more clothes, or you will be forced to walk around naked! If she doesn't put on a sweater, stick to your word, and start walking around nude.....that might change her mind

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

When she complains about it reply using these exact words... "Now listen here woman, you see these PANTS?!..."
reply to post by Lightrule

That would just make me laugh! Maybe it would work in the 1940's
There are plenty of options without resorting to caveman antics.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wait. . . so turning down your air conditioner makes it cooler?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

It was all a joke... the whole post was a joke. Who would actually use the pants line? HAHAHAHA

-Lightrule

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo
Wait. . . so turning down your air conditioner makes it cooler?

I was very confused about that too...

Although, I'm assuming he has a fancy central-air type getup, in which you can adjust the temperature. So by turning it down, he is turning down the temperature.

Being used to old crappy window units, turning it down means turning the A/C down, so I understand the confusion

I'm constantly warm, and any time I have any women over they complain about being cold. The way I see if, if you are cold you can use a blanket or put more clothes on. If you are warm, you can do NOTHING!! So keeping it cold enough to make the warmest person comfortable seems like the right thing to do.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
crap
edit on 6/7/2011 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

If you are already far beyond the beginning stages of romance, and are now into much deeper stages of the relationship, then I would suggest something more along the lines of these 2 styles.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5f8932e99d6.jpg[/atsimg]

I love you

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule

I would SO use that retort if I wasn't always wearing a dress when relaxing at home with the woman.

MM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
reply to post by Mr Mask

Can I borrow the mini-HAARP rig?

Maybe I can use it to destabilize the earth under the television so the ground will open and swallow up the TV set. That's another whole issue...
edit on 7/6/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

I understand. ATS has friend your brain.....we get a lot of that around here. You don't need the ground to swallow the TV you just have to take give it away or throw it out. But seriously I would get out of the relationship if the A/C is the line in the sand like another poster stated above. When your in love with someone thats just not an option and nor is going to a hotel. IMHO

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrule

Oops! Sorry then.....there are a few guys here that always start that kind of thing and I thought it was one of them....I apoligize.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I turn it down, a few minutes later she turns it up. Again and again and again.

There is a solution to this that is so simple that I'm amazed someone else hasn't mentioned it yet. Complain about how cold it is and turn it up yourself. Then look away long enough for her to sneak over and turn it down. Repeat this until the desired temperature is reached. Works every time.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Listen just tell her I AM THE MAN I PAY THE BILLS you vacuum once a week and eat all the chips leave the damn ac alone.
And if that doesn't work i hear shock collars give some good results.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, fantastic everyone.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule
What the...

YOU

ARE

A

MAN

Get out your power tools and make that AC unit operational! Bust that dial straight off the unit once you set the temperature.

-Lightrule
edit on 6-7-2011 by Lightrule because: (no reason given)

When you are the one to leave rather than the other way around, it gives you the moral and psychological high ground, always. Doubly so when you leave your own place. Chess, not checkers.

Plus I love hotels, always have.

edit on 7/6/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join