It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad Commiting "Crimes Against Humanity"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

Any leader that kills his own people loses the right to lead. Here is what he is accussed of:

* Syria has closed its borders to AI, journalists and other International observers. (just like Israel)

* "These crimes include murder, torture, arbitrary detention and other severe deprivation of liberty, and other inhumane acts committed intentionally to cause great suffering or serious damage to mental or physical health. If such crimes, as well as physical violence and destruction of personal property, were committed by reason of Tell Kalakh residents’ political opposition to the regime, they would also amount to persecution as a crime against humanity." (just like Israel)

I agree that severe action should be taken against Syria and I believe the same severe action should be taken against Israel as both countries are commiting the EXACT same crimes.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Why are you spamming anti-Israel posts tonight.

Your first one got your point across didn't it? We know you hate Israel,,,we get it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
We know you hate Israel,,,we get it.

No we don't.

And please save the Hasbara for 4chan or the like.

It only makes people hate us even more. So please stop waving the card.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
www.ynetnews.com...

Any leader that kills his own people loses the right to lead. Here is what he is accussed of:

* Syria has closed its borders to AI, journalists and other International observers. (just like Israel)

* "These crimes include murder, torture, arbitrary detention and other severe deprivation of liberty, and other inhumane acts committed intentionally to cause great suffering or serious damage to mental or physical health. If such crimes, as well as physical violence and destruction of personal property, were committed by reason of Tell Kalakh residents’ political opposition to the regime, they would also amount to persecution as a crime against humanity." (just like Israel)

I agree that severe action should be taken against Syria and I believe the same severe action should be taken against Israel as both countries are commiting the EXACT same crimes.

Israel is going to be there forever, get used to it already dude - no mere mortal can take God's land

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Your first one got your point across didn't it? We know you hate Israel,,,we get it.

You get NOTHING! I have no hatred of Israel but a distaste for the actions of the settlers and the IDF. You failed to note that I condemned Syria as well and simply pointed out that if it is considered a crime in Syria it should also be considered a crime in Israel. Do you think Israel should be above international law?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

The report doesn't take in to consideration the armed gangs which started attacking the police and killed hundreds of them. Regarding the ban in media, that is justified for, where was journalists when US was bombing Iraq to dusts.

For those who still don't know, the first day of protests in Syria, it was those armed gangs who killed (I think) 7 police, and 4 protesters died in that battle. Ever since this type of battles have been raging, where armed gangs supported by foreign governments to destabilize Syria.

edit on 6-7-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Israel is going to be there forever, get used to it already dude - no mere mortal can take God's land

God's land will always be there but who occupies it remains to be seen.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You get NOTHING! I have no hatred of Israel but a distaste for the actions of the settlers and the IDF. You failed to note that I condemned Syria as well and simply pointed out that if it is considered a crime in Syria it should also be considered a crime in Israel. Do you think Israel should be above international law?

See your going back to Israel again.

Why don't you make one post saying "I hate Israel" and be done with it. You've posted this like 3 times in the last hour.

It makes it hard to argue with you in 3 different threads.
edit on 6-7-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yeah the settlers are way out of order - the Islamic/Palestinian settlers.

This land belonged to the Jews long before they settled there.

This argument either way is no longer valid, Israel isn't going anywhere

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

See your going back to Israel again.

Why don't you make one post saying "I hate Israel" and be done with it. You've posted this like 3 times in the last hour.

Disagreeing with actions of a countries leaders does not always equate to hating the entire country..

I hate many things my own Government does but I don't hate Australia..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

This land belonged to the Jews long before they settled there.

Why just Jews when many have no genetic link to the region yet many Arabs do ??

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It's obvious he isn't just complaing about the Israeli government. I don't think he's mentioned the government once in any of his 3 threads but I could be wrong.

His posts are very definetly anti-Israel though. But to each their own. One side is as valid as the other in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Israel is not going to be there forever because God did not give the land unconditionally. He said have the land, but it was conditional. It was not unconditional to go around committing genocide.

The Gog-magog war is in the beginning stages of being set up. After that israel's fate will be determined

The meek shall inherit the earth. Meek are the Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Countries shouldn't do this, regardless of what they are called or where they are.
but they ALL do

www.youtube.com...

edit on 66/7/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 66/7/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: fixing something goofy i did with my links

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The meek shall inherit the earth. Meek are the Palestinians.

No, meekness is a state of mind pertaining to the individual. It has nothing to do with a race or nation or any other form of collective.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

It's obvious he isn't just complaing about the Israeli government. I don't think he's mentioned the government once in any of his 3 threads but I could be wrong.

His posts are very definetly anti-Israel though. But to each their own. One side is as valid as the other in my opinion.

I suppose the above was directed to me. Let me be clear. I wholly support the existence of the state of Israel on the 1967 lines. these are the same lines the ENTIRE international community supports. I certainly have no bias towards Jews or those of any other religion. I AM however unhappy with the actions of the Israeli government and particularly the actions of the settlers and the IDF. For you or those that wonder why, I simply state for the record that The Government of Israel is in violation of to many resolutions to count. This government flounts international law on a daily basis. They do not abide by their international commitments. Anything they sign is only good for toilet paper. I should note that the people of Israel regardless of their religion are not responsible for the insanity of their government. A government that wants to be recognized as a religious state i.e. "Jewish state" and demands the Palestinians recognize them as such when NO other country in the world has or will do so. They may only recognize Israel by it official name as registered at the UN. If Israel wishes to be recognized as "The Jewish state of Israel" let them apply for a name change. I am sure the Islamic Republic of Iran can tell them where to get the form at the UN.

The settlers as a matter of "settler policy" try to make life as difficult as possible for the villages around their illegal settlements. attacking Palestinians, burning orchards, poisoning water wells and acting like the neighborhood bully.

The Idf because they allow it to happen often assisting by their inaction.
I believe this will clarify it for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Let Syria figure it out on its own.

Let's review current US involved "kinetic military action / humanitarian aid":

~war on terror
~war on drugs
~Iraq
~Afghanistan
~Yemen
~Libya
~Somalia
~soon to be full blown - Pakistan, Iran, North Korea?

OP would have us believe we need to spread more PEACE in Syria, let's bring 'em all home instead.

top topics

join