It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers...question for Mods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Can we not put the birther threads in the hoax or skunkworks category until someone with solid credentials steps forward and not the Youtube experts that everyone on this site loves until a Youtube expert goes against their beliefs says the official birth certificate is a forgery.

The birthers are doing exactly what everyone said they would do....asking and asking for the birth certificate...everyone said why..your just going to declare that a hoax. Their side..no we will not...we just want to see it then we will go away.

Guess what they have did......exactly that...they are declaring it a hoax and yet have brought nothing new to the table.

So until they can prove otherwise...should birther thread not go into the hoax or skunkworks category or at least the rant category...?
edit on 6-7-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
www.hoaxbusters.org...

A complete list of hoaxes about Obama...including his birth certificate one..if you click on brith certificate one...it explains why this hoax...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

It only dismisses the BC issue because of Kenya was still called Kenya in 1963, and that the hospital name?

Isnt there alot more to that whole issue besides those 2 small points?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

It only dismisses the BC issue because of Kenya was still called Kenya in 1963, and that the hospital name?

Isnt there alot more to that whole issue besides those 2 small points?

You'd think so...wouldn't ya?

There is nothing to it..absolutely nothing at all. First...if there was...the republicans would be all over it....anything to destroy the credibility of the democrats...second...the media loves to rip apart anyone....look at George Bush Jr...idiot that he was...they stopped at nothing....calling him a drug user, alcoholic...etc...they would be all over this....it would be Pulitzer stuff.

Third...people who are in charge of checking the backgrounds of those running for office..would have found this out right away.

There's a fourth..fifth and ongoing but C'mon...

What these idiots are asking if for everyone to suspend reality and believe that from the day he was born....everyone who had anything to do with him is on this, hospitals, doctors, schools, , government agents, the government of the USA and so may others would have to be in on it...

So you decide...use common intelligent sense..or the ridiculous birther sense..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

more to it then that, no?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Their side..no we will not...we just want to see it then we will go away.

Guess what they have did......exactly that...they are declaring it a hoax and yet have brought nothing new to the table.

Sorry to sink your ship but when did Obama show his BC ??

All anyone saw was a questionable PDF file, not the real deal..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Birthers make up about 60% of this forums membership. Creating a seperate forum for them or putting all their threads in the hoax bin would just only isolate a large and significant portion of this forums membership. If I was the owner of this forum, I certainly wouldn't want that to happen.

Just ignore the birther threads, people will continue to believe what they wish to believe. I think some of these threads may be positive in some way, it helps the fringe segment of this country vent their frustrations and... um... "personal issues" about this current president in some other form.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Can we not put the birther threads in the hoax or skunkworks category until someone with solid credentials steps forward and not the Youtube experts that everyone on this site loves until a Youtube expert goes against their beliefs says the official birth certificate is a forgery.

The birthers are doing exactly what everyone said they would do....asking and asking for the birth certificate...everyone said why..your just going to declare that a hoax. Their side..no we will not...we just want to see it then we will go away.

So until they can prove otherwise...should birther thread not go into the hoax or skunkworks category or at least the rant category...?

I feel the same way about the countless number of 9/11 threads that still creep up day in and day out. Guess what? I don't read them because they don't interest me any longer. There is even a 9/11 forum for all of those discussions. Neato!!

As was mentioned earlier the only BC evidence submitted was a PDF and the PDF experts have torn it apart. Including this latest expert who has found mathematical proof that Stanley Ann Dunham Obama's signature was in fact fabricated on the PDF BC.

The signature of President Obama's mother on the White House-released long-form birth certificate provides a mathematically certain proof of forgery, according to a prominent software engineer who works as a high-level programmer for a state government.

The source spoke on condition his name not be used, fearing he might lose his job. He asserted that revealing his name is not necessary, because the analysis is self-evident.

Many computer experts have noted that the PDF Obama birth certificate released April 27 has nine layers when viewed in Adobe Illustrator.

Notably, the name "(Stanley) Ann Dunham Obama" is in two separate layers. "(Stanley) Ann D" is contained in Layer 8 while "unham Obama" is in Layer 9, as seen below in Exhibit 1.

www.wnd.com...

When a pdf is all that you have and it has been picked apart what more do you have to analyze? You can bank your life on the fact that no outside experts will ever get their hands on an original piece of paper.

Bottom line. This issue needs to be settled in an open congressional hearing. There is enough evidence to warrant an official probe into the matter. Pure and simple. The courts are running from this for a reason. Running to the point that they won't even allow a presentation of simple evidence to warrant further proceedings.

Why? Just as many questions and dead ends with this issue as there are with 9/11 events and dozens of other issues presented on this THEORY based site.

If you have a hard time with this, may I suggest that you head over to the BTS site to cruise the chit chat threads and possibly learn about what the Hollywood celebs. are wearing today.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
This is of course another blatant lie that backinblack and other birthers spread.

Contrary to the other presidential candidate of the 2008 election that never publicly released his, Barack Obama released his birth certificate months before the election, and had it in his campaign headquarters for news outlets to inspect.

In fact, Obama was the only candidate and president in history to publicly release his birth certificate before an election.

Birthers are ignorant of the actual facts, are shameless liars or, and most likely, both.

edit on 6-7-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sure, go ahead, it'll just give the issue more controversy. Why have any forum at all, why not have just everything be the hoax section? 9/11 has not been "officially proven" to be an inside job, so put that in the hoax section. Area 51 has never been officially recognized as being a real military base, so put that in the hoax section. It has never been proven that the U.S. is in a state of "political madness" so eliminate that forum and put those threads in the hoax section, Fukishima is being covered up so there really is no meltdown so put that in the hoax section, UFO videos are almost always hoaxes so get rid of that section, Secret Societies are "secret" so you can't prove them one way or another so most of those speculations are hoaxes, same argument can be used for top secret military projects, most of those threads are speculation so might as well put them in the hoax section,

So basically there'll be two forums on ATS: Hoax, and Obama's real birth certificate thread (can only talk about how real it is, no questions allowed).

Rather than putting the birth certificate threads in the hoax section it should have its own forum
edit on 6-7-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
This is of course another blatant lie that backinblack and other birthers spread.

Birthers are ignorant of the actual facts, are shameless liars or, and most likely, both.

Signaling out an ATS member and calling them a liar, this is disrespectful and rude, I just wanted to point that out.

Second line: I also think only a PDF file was released not the real BC

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by backinblack

Contrary to the other presidential candidate of the 2008 election that never publicly released his, Barack Obama released his birth certificate months before the election, and had it in his campaign headquarters for news outlets to inspect.

In fact, Obama was the only candidate and president in history to publicly release his birth certificate before an election.

edit on 6-7-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

Gotta love those "experts" at Fact Check who are rooted in the Annenberg Project. The same org. that employed Obama's service some years back. Oh and Daily Kos as well. No bias there!!

Glad that it was verified by Fact Check and Daily Kos. I feel much better now. Case Closed.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Signaling out an ATS member and calling them a liar, this is disrespectful and rude, I just wanted to point that out.
Your concern is noted.

If you believe that me saying someone spread a blatant lie, and providing the factual evidence to back up that accusation, is “signaling someone out” then in that case I can only say that perhaps the person in question should avoid being “signalled out” so frequently.

Second line: I also think only a PDF file was released not the real BC
Then you are also wrong.

As I said, Barack Obama released his birth certificate months before the election. That’s not “only a PDF file,” it’s an actual physical document and a legal and valid birth certificate.

And so is the one released on April 27 2011. The Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii is on record saying the Department issued two certified copies of the long form certificate to Obama, and she personally witnessed the process. These are physical documents, not “only a PDF file.”

Reporters got to see one of these physical copies at the press conference. Some took pictures of it, and even touched it and felt the raised seal.

Your statement that “only a PDF file” was presented is therefore incorrect. Whether you were lying or just unaware of the facts that is for you to say, but there’s no reason to continue to get this wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Birthers make up about 60% of this forums membership.

I dont think this is true ..Birthers are about 5-10 % of forums membership and their number is decreasing.They are nailed ,debunked and ass- whooped with every day passing by.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Don't worry yourself about it, the lie will continue to be leader and finish his term and will get re-elected by the puppet masters. Then he will continue with his agenda to finish off the U.S. and everything it once stood for. Then all his sheep will worship the goat.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ha ha the anti-truth squad is now posting their tripe in the business forum. You people are persistent I'll give you that. (of course gotta wonder if this is not a sock puppet post?) I think it would be better to give you folks your own forum where you can repeat over and over to each other "there is nothing to it" etc. and scream birther birther birther all day long...

Face it even if they put them all on the hoax or skunk works forums would that stop you from posting all the unsubstantive posts you guys post around the clock repeating the same tripe ad-nausea? Not a chance!

Here is a novel idea DON'T READ CONTENT YOU DON'T LIKE if you don't want to see. Take responsibility FOR WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO READ instead of expecting everyone else to only post things you approve of. However I suspect this thread was just another attention hound thread and you folks will continue business as usual.

edit on 6-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Birthers make up about 60% of this forums membership.

I dont think this is true ..Birthers are about 5-10 % of forums membership and their number is decreasing.

Not according to the last ATS poll. Around 60-70% of ATS membership polled did not believe that Obama provided sufficient evidence to prove his citizenship in this country. I'm trying to dig up that poll again, it was a rather significant one....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Not sure how they directly affect you. I mean, if you suffer undue stress and emotional pain from their postings then please...seek a lawyer's advice. Otherwise, why? This reminds me of what is wrong with people. Spot something you do not agree with and BAN it, move it, or kill them all.

My question is.... why does another person's opinion in an online forum (that is typed BTW) somehow chase you down and cause you enough grief that you feel the need to start a thread challenging them?

WOW

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What about his Conneticut Social Security number that belongs to a dead guy and tobambi has never lived in Conn?...JW since we seem to be on fake documents and all that

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more. I even posted a very similar thread to the mods some time ago on this very subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I vote for sending them straight to the Hoax Forum.

new topics

top topics

join