It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing vs (aka birthing) Something / Female vs Male

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
(Note: This is a copy/paste from an email thread I thought others here might be interested in. Namaste!)

-------------------

"Adulterated"
  • To make impure by adding extraneous, improper, or inferior ingredients.
  • Render (something) poorer in quality by adding another substance, typically an inferior one.
  • to corrupt, debase, or make impure by the addition of a foreign or inferior substance or element; especially : to prepare for sale by replacing more valuable with less valuable or inert ingredients

So... why would we want to be adults?

-------------------

I will do my best to express a perspective I was contemplating earlier:

A couple items of clarification: In typical metaphysical nomenclature the male principle is "positive" and the female principle is "negative". This does not imply "good" or "bad" and I subscribe to this. There is no true definition to be given other than one is NOT the other. You could flip them and it would work just as well. White/Black. Red/Blue.

Ok... so I was contemplating the topic I sent to some friends earlier that sadly I no longer have in my email to forward to you regarding Nothing/Something.

The gist was the wordplay/"words are funny" aspect of: "Nothing Exists" (ala what Science is kinda telling us... dig deep enough and there is not actually anything there... at least RE: Matter)

...and the other way to state this which is... "Nothing... EXISTS!"

The nothingness... by virtue of being "nothing" by necessity inherently has a property of "existing" as nothing... which inherently creates... by necessity... "something".... the property of "existence".

Ok... so I was contemplating this from a "Mind" perspective.

The "Female" principle being the true nothing... the void... the "Negative principle"... the blackness... the receptive. This is an infinite nothingness... and infinite "negative".

Within infinity of nothingness there *must* exist at the very least "awareness"... as that is the ONLY thing we can verify... that we are "aware". There is literally nothing else we can verify beyond the awareness of our personal conscious existence... even if the visual stimulus is just an illusion of imagination. There is a much deeper rabbit hole I could dive down here, but I wish to skip it for this conversation.

Ok... so you have at the very least... "Nothing"... and it... must have awareness.

This awareness first starts out thinking/feeling (realizing there is no "time" at this point, btw):

"I AM Nothing."

"I AM... Nothing."

This immediately makes no "sense" (good wordplay there with our 5 senses btw... but must move on).

"I am... NOT... Nothing!"

Now here we have the very first distortion/veil/lie.

The "I am" truly is "No... Thing... Nothing..." etc... it doesn't exist as "Some Thing"... however... again... this "thought" is much like the idea of a quantum fluctuation... it in and of itself creates the very energy/polarity/momentum to explode into EVERYTHING ELSE.

"I am NOT Nothing" = "I am SOME THING".

You now have the Female/Negative/Destructive principle (not gender)... flipping to the Male/Positive/Creative principle (not gender).

Now I say "not Gender"... but I don't really mean that. I actually think we see this duality or "war" playing out via the "ripple effect" even today... but because some male gender "people" can have female principles... and vice versa... it means we can't take any one individual... or "distortion" of this first distortion too literally. You might have a biological entity with a penis who has primarily a female mind, etc. However... the whole "I am nothing... therefore I must dress up my 'self' to be something attractive/beautiful/existant" principle is alive and well in the female gender. Likewise... the "I must create (aka 'I am NOT nothing') to be something worthwhile for the other" mindset is alive and well in the male gender.

Of course at the end of the day both are "one" in their "Nothingness" and "Somethingness"... however the vibration created by the initial NOTHING awareness (female/negative) declaring itself SOMETHING (male/positive)... ripples into all the various forms of potential things that are NOT NOTHING. The very act of NOTHING declaring itself SOMETHING creates EVERYTHING.

Thus why when you go VERY far back in our past... there was the primary focus of worshiping the female principle... but as the "veil" of awareness got thicker and thicker (via the illusion becoming more and more "real")... we shifted to a primary focus of worshiping the male principle... to the point of the excessive paranoia and fear of "death"... aka the return to "nothingness".

The interesting thing is this also reflects the whole "Nothing" aka "Female" giving BIRTH to existence... and thus also the duality of the necessity of both the Female and the Male for life... the Nothingness=Female/Negative/Void/Form (Vagina) creates the Everything... however the Everythingness=Male/Active/Matter/Structure (Penis) is the only way the "Nothing" can experience/exist. You might even say that the "Male" property of "exists" applied to the "Nothing" creates the "Nothing" female aspect... for without the "something" of the nature of "exists"... nothing would fully be nothing and we wouldn't be here at all.

But this is why the Yin/Yang requires both to be in existence simultaneously... however what creates the "sensation" of time/motion is the movement of the Nothingness REALizing its "Somethingness" in an eternal moment of "Nowness".

Thus why I think the awakening happening "worldwide" is the breakdown of this division and the arrival of the conscious awareness of both the male and female principle inherent in nature of existence... the awareness of Nothing owing its awareness to Something... and the awareness of Something understanding that ultimately it IS Nothing. And thus should stop fighting... the way ultimately it is the male sperm that succumbs to the female egg and "dissolves" into it... creating the next potential awarness/existence.

Not proofreading... sending from the gut. Hope it makes some "sense".

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This is why I have refused to be an adult. When asked I refer to myself as a meat popsicle.

Great post, it took me a little bit of re-reading in some parts (gotta love wordplay right?) but overall its very interesting.

-Lightrule

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule
This is why I have refused to be an adult. When asked I refer to myself as a meat popsicle.

One of my favorite movies. Ok ok... I confess my favorite movie.

Originally posted by Lightrule
Great post, it took me a little bit of re-reading in some parts (gotta love wordplay right?) but overall its very interesting.

Thanks! I made a few edits since you posted that should make it a bit easier to approach at first... but I won't be surprised if it does take a couple reads to see where it is coming from. Especially on the Female/Male polarity/energy of existence.

I'm watching the "History of the Police Officer" series on YouTube which is full of wordplay that can require a couple viewings to fully see the connections.... so no worries there.

Best of wishes for you in the future!

Namste!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Infinity = Nothing.

Something is the systematic attempt to resolve this paradox.

Awareness is the initial means to resolve the paradox.

Love is the resolution.

Love reveals and expands awareness of infinity in stages. The next stage requires unconditional love in this stage. Otherwise the transition would be devastating.
edit on 6-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: erpoiwqepry

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

You chose the word Adulterated, not Adult

Adulterated coming from Adulterate which came from Adulter under the definition of Adulteration which is ad (to) + alterare (alter) meaning change.

Not the same as Adult - which came from Adolescent, which came from alderscere meaning to "grow up".
ad (to) + alescere/alere (be nourished/to nourish) also where we get the word old from an old english derivitive of ald/althas meaning to grow or nourish

www.etymonline.com...

top topics

join