It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijacked post?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was wondering why this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread has Factfinder as the Author, and I am clearly the author. Can someone please shed some light on this?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
When I checked you were the author. Maybe somethings wrong with your computer?? eh.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
When I checked you were the author. Maybe somethings wrong with your computer?? eh.

There's probably nothing wrong with SpittinCobra's computer. If you look for that topic in the Science & Tech Fprum, it shows factfinder as the topic starter.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
SpittinCobra it appears you may be an unintended victim of the dreaded THREAD MERGE!

I can't say for sure, but that's what happens when two related topics get tossed together in the name of ruthless efficiency. It's not so bad though. Kind of like going to sleep alone and waking up a siamese twin.

Try to enjoy the company.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Kind of like going to sleep alone and waking up a siamese twin.

Nice this is what I have been always waiting for, to go to bed and wake up siamese twins. Thanks for the input, anyway to fix it?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OH NO >>>> two spittincobras

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
FunFact... Reptiles are prone to giving birth to 2 headed babies. More so than any other animal.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
hmm dont know... but about that metal.... I remember this dude i hung out with brought this weird metal to school one day. We were outside smoking and he showed it to me. It was a straight piece of metal. Looked okay to me. Then he twisted it and bent it as many times as he could. It was no longer straight, it was all fd up. I said okay what. I thought he was messing around when he said he could make it go back to a perfect straight piece. He took his lighter and held it under the metal. In about 3-4 seconds it was back to the way it was. I even tried it! It was not a magic trick of any kind. It was from his work. I forgot what he did but it was with metal.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Fox, did you read all the links? There is a very cool movie demo, of balls bouncing in these tubes. Two are steel, one is glassy, The glassy metal ball bounces for like 2 minutes compared to the 6 bounces from the steel ones.

Also fox, I dont think it is the same as your friend, heat and this metal dont combine very well. A lighter will not get hot enough to effect this metal, but if he works with it, he knows the side effects of heat.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

new topics

top topics

join