It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had a timeslip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So just now i went to the bathroom and i thought i heard people outside, so i look out the window after im done in the bathroom and the apartment building that was tore down back there was there... and there were people out there... and i seen alot of people there was children playing out front and there was some guy having a smoke on the side of the building, some people walking down the street and a couple cars that looked brand newish but they were like late 90s cars, the building wasnt tore down too long ago, maybe 2006, but there was 3 back there and 2 were abondoned including the one in the middle (the one that had the people) and the one on the right-hand side of me, and i remember there being broken windows on both of those buildings, there was no broken glass on the one on the right, infact even before i wrote this i checked back again and there was no middle building, the building on the right had broken glass again and there was no people, no voices, but the voices are the things that mostly scared me, it just sounded so busy, now the town i am in right now has 3.2 thousand people in it, but it used to have 6 thousand, and it sounded like there was an event going on, i'm going to check out weather in the 90s for here around this date (sometimes canada day events are on the 5th or 4th ) and i'm going to check if there was events here on this day. i will post my findings. still though I got kinda scared

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

okay, i can't find anything for here, there is no historical papers i can find and the weather only goes back to like 2007 for here...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
can you give your location
country, state, province, town?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

marathon ontario canada

this is in right section right?
edit on 2011/5/7 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Perhaps some residual EMF left over from the areas previous occupancy translated by the brain into images. I have a theory that psionic energy can be absorbed into places and locations.
You experience being as subjective as it was must have been pretty interesting but unless it reoccurs its one for the journal.

You can always research clairvoyance, Aura viewing. Or even the latest studies popular science that prove eyeballs have the potential to see em fields in other words the mechanical potential similar to animals its up to you to develop your own interface software to use the information. For a subjective experience such as energy viewing I would not expect much support from Joe public you are journeyman here its your discovery to make. Keep recording your results.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You say you just got though using the bathroom well I would have used it again in my pants if that had happened to me. I had to read your post twice. That is ...............well I do not know what to really say about that.

link   

Please let me know if I am understanding you correctly....you were looking out your window....and an apartment building that has been abandoned and in semi-ruin...with no one living in it...well...this time you looked out the window and it was as if...nothing had happened....what you were seeing was that the apartment was in its original form and there were people out and about this building living there lives. Is this correct?

Perhaps...you were having a vision of the past....

link   
reply to post by Shirak

i will look more into this, see if i can get this stuff going, and what about the voices i heard though?

reply to post by caladonea

Yes that is exaclty it
edit on 2011/5/7 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
other will ask, so im going ot beat them to it.

are you on drugs? medication? drinking? lack of sleep?

serious stress at work?

anything in your life that is unsual that could cause your mind to fragment.

then....

did you live there when that building was whole and full of life?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There are a number of explanations that would account for this sort of occurrence apart from a 'Timeslip Event;' unfortunately, the majority of them (while not necessarily bad) can be somewhat uncomplimentary to the observer.

Personally, I prefer the 'Timeslip' conjecture - it's so much more fun and interesting, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

TPTB may have collapsed a timeline to avoid an undesirable outcome....and this may have been the result. Few people are privy to such occurences because it normally integrates the whole human conciousness into that timeline...but a very select few get to remember the past and get to realise something is wrong...to alert the others to what is really happening...or you could be crazy or any other number of things.....

None of what I suggested above may be real, or it could be, it's just a theory.
edit on 6-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

yea, this whole experience changed my life though, I've never really thought of this happening to me, despite reading about them many times. it made me feel different, you know, I see through my eyes in a different way and I feel in different ways, hard to describe but you would know what I'm talking about, or maybe you already do.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

no, but when I was younger I lived in the building I am in right now like maybe 150 feet from it.

and also.... just a bit of *cough* green *cough* tobacco

edit on 2011/6/7 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

If you meditate and focus, you may be able to access the memories given to you from the new timeline...but only with deep concentration. Dont use any mind altering substances when doing this though, because you'll need complete mental control.

Also, get friendly and chat to the people in that building about their time here, try to get a convo based around reminiscing, older people are probably better for this, and try to ascertain what they have lived through in that timeline i.e. the last 5-6 years.

I actually dont know anything about this topic, and I am merely using the knowledge I have of this universe, and applying what may or may not be possible. In this case, what I have suggested, along with technology I am aware of may exist, tells me this is a possibility.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Interesting OP.

This video makes a case for energies/alt. dimensions being stored in stone or places, demonstrated at Chaco Canyon:

Also your OP and your avatar made me think of this:

top topics

join