It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do with Magick Powers and Whats the Most Powerful Magicks you done?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
In some societies in this world (not many left) I can walk into a village pop out my cell phone, listen to my mp3 player and surf the internet and the tribe might think it was some sort of magic. Have not seen any proof of magic in this world but hey....any technology advanced enough appears to be magically to someone.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Magic? Seriously guys grow up.
You wanna learn how to do magic, my advise is, find a devil, sell your soul. God luck wiht that.
And cut down on harry poter films, you obviously getting brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by locololo

Sorry but I have to correct you on your last statement, Magick cant give you ANYTHING you want, Like everything it has limitations, It pisses me off when people abuse Magick past these limitations and then say it was the work of 'satan'[who mind you in my faith doesn't exist] when it's merely karma hitting you 3 fold for what you've done, Magick is powerful, Yes, However, If used improperly it has dire consequences so no it cant grant you anything you want kthxbye

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Magick isn't a hobby. it isn't like playing world of warcraft. it's purpose is to direct energy for a specific purpose. you won't see it with your eyes, no fireballs, no thunderbolts, but it does work. I follow the way of asatru, vitki-in-training(google it). messed around with other traditions, but this one seems to be the one for me. not to be trifled with, and OP, I seriously suggest you find some other "hobby", you don't sound very mature, and you could hurt yourself or others messing with this stuff.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
if you haven't got your letter from Hogwarts when you were 11 y.o., then there's no way you can learn magic. So go away and cry alone, you're not going to learn anything.

/sarcasm

As a magic practisioner, i just can say that if you want to practise it, you must learn a lot, train a lot, and learn from your mistakes. The best way to do it (IMHO) is to investigate and read as much as you can, then, put the magic on work. It's not easy, because there's so many distractions that can lead you astray, you need to be FOCUSED in what you're doing.
(this is a personal take) and don't harm anybody in the road. They aren't culprits of your fault of vision/training.
You want to find a better job, yeah, you can, but i can say that there's less effort to take the normal way and search it in the "normal way". you want to have social skills? there's a few rituals that can help you, but the best one is get a shower, go to a bar and meet some people in the old way.
Magic works just if you have two things clear: INTENT and FOCUS. And for better results, lose any interest about the results. Things use to go better when you lose the anxiety about the results (the "lust of desire" as someone said)
Go away and read some books first. They'll show you so many paths and is in you to choose what suits the best for you. Good luck.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's some magick for you....Poof.....I'm gone from this thread

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You dont seem the type to have a recommendation into this. You think its simply a game, something that would be cool to do. It can take you as far as you want to go with it, as can just living. You dont need magic to do incredible things.

And black, black magic is the most effective in the shortest amount of time. Do NOT get into that.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
my magick is....i can make something big go in something little

edit on 3-8-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I suggest you read the book titled "how to win friends and influence people". That will be a good start to real magic you can see results from. Couple other books Emotional Intelligence and Social Intelligence. If you get a good understanding of the concepts in these books you can make things happen that otherwise might not have. You can use these concepts to cause others to do your will. True magic.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
what kind of magicks have people done

Thanks for the advice i got a credit card now im going to amazin.ca to look for the books!

but what can magicks get you? why do people do it ?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julio
what kind of magicks have people done

but what can magicks get you? why do people do it ?

Just about anything you can imagine.

And people usually do it for personal gain, money, power, love, etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Magick is not energy you use, it is demons assisting you for their own benefit. There is no such thing as white or black magick it is all the same the end of the day. And thinking you can just cast spells as you want, no it doesn't work that way, with everything comes a price...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join