It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another new gold deposit found on google earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
While looking on google earth this week i discovered another gold deposit.This one is just unbeleivable.I had thought the deposit i found in tasmania was a large deposit.The gold deposit in anartica was ten times bigger.This new discovery is ten times bigger than the deposit in anartica.It really is increadeable.As you can see in photo 2 on in my photo section the size of the deposit is massive compared to the mountain in the middle and the river in the back ground.You would wounder why a deposit so large has not been discovered before.This time it really looks like gold and because of the size of the deposit.Well the location will stay with me .Some of the photos are closeups of the gold deposit.One photo is taken just below the deposit and you can just make out some gold in the rock.What does everyone think of this deposit.If its real then its a increadable find.It its not gold then what else would look like this

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Pics? I don't know where your profile pic are
edit on 5-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wheres the pics?

My eyes get lost in walls of text...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Will you stop making these threads if your not going to post pics? I don't know how to see pictures in your profile. I don't think anyone does.. It makes this thread rather pointless

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Maybe you should update/continue this discussion in one of the last two threads you started about gold deposits. Eight total posts for the three threads is a bit of a waste of space. Maybe you could add some pictures as well so people will have something to talk about besides the possibility of there maybe gold somewhere. Better yet, go there and post some pics of what you find.

top topics

join