It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So i finally signed up to get help and.... i need 20 posts to make a thread!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewRose
reply to post by Forevever

Ok, so just before you all say that i'm crazy. I'm not, my friend has seen this too while he was staying at my place.

There's something that watches through my downstairs windows at night.
I live in an area with forest all around me...
It's a man. He's quite tall, and his legs are slightly longer than normal legs.
He's entirely naked, but hairless too (as far as i can tell)
He has tiny squinty eyes and a huge mouth with sharp looking teeth in them (like a young childs teeth not a sharks)
And he has no arms, no scars on his shoulders though just no arms as if he's never had them.
He's really skinny and has pale skin.

I saw him the first day when i was drunk, he was looking through my window at me then when i looked at him he ran off (very fast). I woke up the next day thinking it was just my mind playing tricks on me.
Over the last two weeks i've seen him at least once every two or 3 days sometimes looking from afar instead of being right outside my window (this is so scary that i currently have a friend staying with me, and i'm going to stay at his parents house the day after tomorrow).

So anyway the first couple of times this happened i resorted to closing the curtains after it started to get dark.
That was when i saw him looking through my kitchen window (which shows some level of intelligence right?).

And finally, the reason i have to get out is the other night it kicked my patio doors and cracked them in the middle of the night. How do i know? My friend was asleep on the sofa and ran over and pulled the curtains open when he heard it. He saw it running off.

Reading that you can see why i was dubious about writing this out.
I live in England in the middle of nowhere if that helps.
I'm tempted to ask some of the people in the local towns if they know what it is
Has anyone even heard of anything like this?

Get a pistol and chase the SOB...

It is called a peeping tom..

Not that big of a deal..

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You are halfway there
Welcome to ATS from Texas
give us a little info .your likes dislikes ect.
The 20 post rule is here for good reason you will arrive soon enough
again Welcome to the Threads n Enjoy

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewRose

WOW
I don't think you're crazy.

At first I wanted to say it was someone messing with you with a really good mask on... but no arms?

I don't know how to explain that

Have you tried to get a picture of him?

You're going to run into a lot of requests for pictures if you claim anything around here (no pics, didn't happen)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

How can you sleep!!

If your telling the truth, that sounds pretty freaky, maybe he's curious and wants to be friends.....or maybe he wants to eat you......

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by AndrewRose

HOLY FLIP! Real or not, what you just wrote scared the farts out of me! Especially since I already have a phobia about curtains and blinds being open at night ever since I caught a would-be rapist watching me through a window when I was a kid. That is some scary bleep right there! And kicking the door? Shoot. I'd be reduced to a puddle.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

WOW
I don't think you're crazy.

At first I wanted to say it was someone messing with you with a really good mask on... but no arms?

I don't know how to explain that

Have you tried to get a picture of him?

You're going to run into a lot of requests for pictures if you claim anything around here (no pics, didn't happen)

Trying to get pics every time i see him.
But the thing is if he sees me look at him he runs off. So even if i have the camera with me he's off into the darkness (living in the middle of nowhere that's only a few meters away) before i have the chance to switch it on and snap a pic.
And i can't leave my camera on because it eats up batteries like crazy

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222

HOLY FLIP! Real or not, what you just wrote scared the farts out of me! Especially since I already have a phobia about curtains and blinds being open at night ever since I caught a would-be rapist watching me through a window when I was a kid. That is some scary bleep right there! And kicking the door? Shoot. I'd be reduced to a puddle.

When I was a kid I also got a little phobia ever since I watched a episode of "strange but true" about a grey alien looking at someone through the kitchen window, it scared the crap out of me as a kid haha.
edit on 5-7-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

How can you sleep!!

If your telling the truth, that sounds pretty freaky, maybe he's curious and wants to be friends.....or maybe he wants to eat you......

I am telling the truth
Sleep, you think i sleep. I've been staying up until daylight almost every night since i first saw him.
To the point where my friend has had to come and stay because i wont stay in the house alone!

I understand what you're saying about him maybe wanting to be friends but i just get a really really bad feeling about him... Although maybe it's just because i don't know what he is.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Might be time to invest in a webcam - or one of those security cameras you can hook up to your computer - catch it on video when you're not looking!

UGH!!! closed - you could've at least moved it
edit on 5-7-2011 by Forevever because:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222

Yeah... How do you think i feel?
I mean it's 4am right now and i'm just not tired at all... I've got to a point where i just can't sleep at night even if i want to, i just don't get tired until daylight.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by _Phoenix_

Watching that movie "It" as a kid made me scared of those drains right below a sidewalks curb. I think that was the movie. A scary clown grabbing a kid and yanking him in.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Seriously contemplating it.
I'm pretty poor (i just recently lost my job) but i'm going to get something like that as soon as possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It must be some poor man who ate some sushi from Japan. It's how we are all going to turn out from the Fukushima radiation soon. It's only a matter of time...

On a more serious note... I would ask around the locals if I were you. You said you recently moved there right? Ask around and find out if anyone else has ever seen him/it and if anyone might know what it is

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5
It must be some poor man who ate some sushi from Japan. It's how we are all going to turn out from the Fukushima radiation soon. It's only a matter of time...

On a more serious note... I would ask around the locals if I were you. You said you recently moved there right? Ask around and find out if anyone else has ever seen him/it and if anyone might know what it is

Yeah it would be a good idea, it might be wise to not mention the no arms bit etc Just ask if anyone has seen someone strange in their gardens at night.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Dude this is messed up. I do not scare easily and can handle myself but I would absolutely # myself if what is happening to you happened to me, I would not be staying there. I hope you find out what this is and even more so hope you can catch this thing on camera!

Also not that I don't believe you but perhaps even a pic of the smashed patio door would add a bit of weight to your story since I highly doubt you would purposely smash it to prove a point haha.

I wish you all the best and hope you stay safe friend

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

I am definitely going to ask around...
I moved in a few months ago and everything was going swimmingly until a couple of weeks ago when i first started seeing it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Since this is no longer...

An Introduction Thread...

Thread closed.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I don't blame you. In my opinion, if it is a prankster, only until you find out for sure what this thing is and what it's true agenda is, it will continue to be full on terrifying! I don't allow myself to calm down and feel safe when I see or hear something odd outside my windows until I know for sure what's going on. Call me paranoid or whatever, but I take my personal wellbeing and safety very serious. I hope you do figure out what it is soon.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join