It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The British Conspiracy that has it ALL...... Phone Hacking, Corporations, Police Collusion.........

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I was wondering what his name was, thank you for the clear up. Is he an American citizen or a British Citizen and if and arrest warrant was issued for him. How would that work with the US and the UK?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

From his wikipedia page it says that he was born in the UK and took US citizenship in 1986.

It also states that his wife used to be an advisor for Gordon Brown.

This is turning out to be a bit of a tangled mess.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

To be honest, right now, he would be better off facing UK Justice than US justice..

Things are heating up, albeit slowly, in the US against the Murdoch Empire but when they finally bring their weight to bear, people will be doing jail time.

In the US, it is a crime, no matter where in the world, for US companies to engage in bribery or curruption and CEO's are ultimately liable. Same in the UK actually, I believe that law was passed recently.

If he does stay in the US trying to avoid Uk Justice, we have extradition treaties with them....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Never say anything you wouldn't mind others hearing over a phone - ESPECIALLY a mobile phone.

Good to see Brooks has been arrested, MURDOCH AND CAMERON NEXT!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The story has now taken a nore sinister turn...

News of the World phone-hacking whistleblower found dead

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The women involved was arrested today over this.

I do not condone what they did in any way or form but I would hardly call it hacking. Any person can enter the standard PIN code of a voicemail into a phones handset and retrieve the messages.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is probably totally unrelated, but I thought I should post it.

Orange and T-Mobile chief executive quits

The boss of Everything Everywhere, the parent group of UK mobile phone networks Orange and T-Mobile, is standing down for "personal reasons". Tom Alexander, who will leave the chief executive role on 31 August, said he wished "to pursue other interests".

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
For goodness sake's now somebody has been "found" dead - looks like the one who blew the whistle
CNN.com

They don't think there was anything suspicious

Oh honey, please...
Are they flippin' high?!
I mean..WTF

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knobby
The story has now taken a nore sinister turn...

News of the World phone-hacking whistleblower found dead

Dang, that's what I get for skimming

I can see this situation is gonna get real.
I think one of the things that may have broken the camel's back was the phone hacking of that young lady who disappeared and was later found murdered.
The cops would have probably surmised that possibly she was still alive because messages on her phone were getting deleted when she was in fact dead or on the way to being so.
They may have been able to catch who did it and save her...obstruction of justice, at the very least

edit on 18-7-2011 by PaganArchangel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaganArchangel
For goodness sake's now somebody has been "found" dead - looks like the one who blew the whistle
CNN.com

They don't think there was anything suspicious

Oh honey, please...
Are they flippin' high?!
I mean..WTF

Beggars belief that the police are saying it's not suspicious ...... that in itself is suspicious.

Makes ou wonder who he was about to drop in it next ... Tony Blair springs to my mind for some reason.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've been away in Ireland for the past 6 days and just got back and heard all the events of today....... This Commissioner resigning, then that one resigning, People being arrested then released, more inquiries to be started and then people now being found dead ?!!!!!!????

When this thread first started, ALOT of people were NOT interested because it was just a 'hacking' of celebrities...........as this has moved on it is becoming clear that our whole sorry little society is based and founded upon deception, dishonesty, cheating, greed and selfishness.....

I do not know where this will go and how, if at all it can be stopped........ there is definitly more to come......watch this space !!

Regards

PDUK
edit on 18-7-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knobby
This is probably totally unrelated, but I thought I should post it.

Orange and T-Mobile chief executive quits

The boss of Everything Everywhere, the parent group of UK mobile phone networks Orange and T-Mobile, is standing down for "personal reasons". Tom Alexander, who will leave the chief executive role on 31 August, said he wished "to pursue other interests".

Knobby

Perhaps he is standing down to pursue a Law Degree....just in case !!

PDUK

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The Sun website has been hacked

see for yourself The Sun

It was forwarding to a spoof page claiming Rupert Murdoch was dead

here's pic of said spoof pic
edit on 18-7-2011 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Since you've been away if you haven't already done so, PDUK, I'd search the forums for new threads. There must be about a dozen of them floating about, most of them dead, but some are still going.

It took almost 2 weeks, but eventually people are opening their eyes as to just how serious this matter is.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
A little something (to lighten the mood?)

Operation Elveden

Operation Elveden is a British police investigation. It was opened as a result of documents provided by News International to the Operation Weeting investigation.

According to the Metropolitan Police website, Operation Elveden is an investigation into allegations of inappropriate payments to police. It is being supervised by the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

The investigation is led by Deputy Assistant Commissioner Sue Akers of the Metropolitan Police Service, who is also leading Operation Weeting. Those arrested in Operation Elveden are being held on corruption allegations contrary to Section 1 of the Prevention of Corruption Act 1906. The Elveden suspects are given numbers to identify them. Currently three people have been arrested in Elveden. The service's Directorate of Professional Standards is also involved in the investigation.

What’s in a name?

The police investigation into bribes to police officers by News of the World is called Operation Elveden. It has not identified, suspended or arrested a single bent cop.

What’s in a name? To Norfolk people Eleveden is a notorious bottleneck on the A11, the main road into and out of the county. You can, literally, queue for miles and for hours to get through Elveden in either direction. It is a place notorious to Norfolk for frustration, obstruction and never getting anywhere. I myself have spent a huge amount of time being stuck by Elveden; it is extremely difficult to avoid or get round. Elveden means no progress.

Andy Hayman was Chief Constable of Norfolk before moving down to the Met.

Did the Met name Operation Elveden as a grim in-joke to indicate they would make sure the accusations never went anywhere?

UPDATE

I have just realised I am definitely right. Operation Weeting is the investigation into the News of the World phone hacking itself. Weeting is the village at the southern end of the notorious Elveden traffic jam.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here's some other news regarding this scandal to wet your whistle. I already started a thread on this but in case you haven't read it I'll postit here too!

Masonic Blackmail Behind Murdoch Scandal?

You don't shutter a 167-year-old newspaper, the largest English-language weekly in the world, just because some reporters were overzealous in their quest for news. The newspaper hacked the phones, computers, bank accounts, phone and medical records of leading members of the Illuminati establishment, Governors of the Bank of England, the royal family, and politicians and their wives such as Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Jack Straw, Peter Mandelson and Alastair Campbell.

Something stinks to high heaven here!!

Now another whistle blower, Sean Hoare, has been murdered. Hoare, a former News of the World columnist and friend of Editor Andy Coulson, exposed the hacking scandal. He said there was "more to come...this is not going to go away." He also feared the "government" would try to murder him. Are we supposed to believe the police who say his death is "not being treated as suspicious?"

All these murdering idiots are in this crap together. And if you get in the way? Just look at Sean Hoare!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I wonder how Cameron is going to wriggle out of this one.

I think he might have been told by certain people not to do the high level check and stick to the lower level, just so his dirty secrets don't come out.

Did the Murdochs insist on someone on the inside?

God, wouldn't this be fun if it brought down the Government.

Pressure mounts on David Cameron over Andy Coulson's security level

Pressure on David Cameron to explain why Andy Coulson was spared tough security and background checks increased as it emerged both his successor as director of communications and his former deputy are being vetted to a higher level than he ever was.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Chair of the Select Committee John Whittingdale, is not only Facebook friends with Elisabeth Murdoch and Rebekah Brooks, but is also a Facebook Friend of Les Hinton!
s1094.photobucket.com...
www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join